YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837268 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers sequel due in 2015
#681  March 25, 2014, 12:59:00 am
Ultron looks perfect. I agree about Quicksilver's hair, it kinda looks like a lousy wig I hope it'll be better in the final result.
IDK, but I'd like a little more resemblance to his comic look, but it looks good nevertheless
Ambiguous quote so I'm not sure if you mean Ultron or Quicksilver, but Ultron's comic-perfect helmet was seen in that Comicon teaser last year, the one where Iron Man's helmet is hammered into Ultron's.
Quicksilver looks fine to me for a second rate character.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#682  March 25, 2014, 01:02:37 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Quicksilver looks fine to me for a second rate character.
Hey man, just because he's not a mutant in this movie doesn't mean that comment isn't mutant-bashing. That's hate speech, bro.
#683  March 25, 2014, 02:05:05 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Yeah I meant Ultron, but the head seen there isn't the same as the teaser's

MDI

#684  March 25, 2014, 02:39:00 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
So did anyone see an early screening of Winter Soldier and have some fun spoilers for us?
ey
#685  March 25, 2014, 02:41:30 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I'll watch it in 4 days, I don't want spoilers

#686  March 25, 2014, 10:00:51 am
Yeah I meant Ultron, but the head seen there isn't the same as the teaser's
The chest armor doesn't look right but it's pretty easy to guess why - either it's an early version of the prop, or it's just because Ultron is in the middle of evolving, or they're gonna CG the shit out of this. We know at least the face is different, so those are the only three logical options.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#687  March 25, 2014, 10:19:26 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
ultron teaser head ( and comic design ) has a huge gaping maw.  I dont think its realistically possible to convey it on a  wearable faceprop with the depth of that hole.

Usually with those things the stand in for cg works so that they have the basic parameters of width and shoulders and etc so they can size the characters later on.
#688  March 25, 2014, 03:03:26 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
They put that kind of prop, Ultron I mean, for references when the cgi is implemented, the same way they put balls or heads to get shadow references they put that armor/stuff there to see how things reflect in that place.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#689  March 26, 2014, 03:04:47 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Close up of Ultron head

might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox

GOH

#690  March 26, 2014, 08:43:34 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
http://www.avclub.com/article/house-cards-corey-stoll-joins-colony-ant-man-202613

Attracted by the ice cream bowl Edgar Wright didn’t rinse before carelessly leaving out overnight, Corey Stoll has joined the long line of Ant-Men marching toward the Marvel project, combining their super-strength in a way that can vanquish even the most formidable of crumbs. Stoll—best known for his role on House Of Cards, where he played Kevin Spacey’s doomed, manipulated Plant-Man—joins an ensemble that already includes Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas as Ant-Man, Patrick Wilson as Ant-Man, Michael Pena as Ant-Man, and Evangeline Lilly as Aunt Man, with Stoll taking on what we—as always—can only presume is the role of Ant-Man. That is, until Wright finally reveals more details about the film, which remain scant, man.

GOH

#691  March 28, 2014, 12:21:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal

Another video of Age of Ultron set filming in Italy featuring Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Jeremy Renner.

Also we can see the Ultron mask at 5:26 when the actor lifts it up in the air.

Must be cold as fuck there.
#692  March 28, 2014, 03:14:38 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Taylor-Johnson got really buffed for this one, well, he was already buffed in Kick Ass 2.

#693  March 28, 2014, 05:15:51 pm
  • SNK is life
It's ironic how he starred in a movie about a Superhero Wannabe, and how in time that got him to the biggest Superhero Movie yet :nice:

GOH

#694  March 28, 2014, 08:31:21 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
More pix

#695  March 28, 2014, 08:35:12 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I like Haweye's coat

#696  March 28, 2014, 09:47:59 pm
  • SNK is life
I don't ... it doesn't make sense. Is it like a "tactical coat" of some sort, or why all the unnecessary creases, folds, textures and details?

MDI

#697  March 28, 2014, 10:02:37 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
It's ironic how he starred in a movie about a Superhero Wannabe, and how in time that got him to the biggest Superhero Movie yet :nice:

Already mentioned in the past but its also funny how the actor who played his buddy in the first Kick-Ass is playing Quicksilver in X-Men. Although different actor in Kick-Ass 2, its funny how his friend ends up trying to be a superhero too only to end up being a shitty lame ripoff of Kick-Ass (Ass Kicker). The irony just keeps building up.
ey
#698  March 28, 2014, 10:31:17 pm
  • SNK is life
#699  March 28, 2014, 11:00:30 pm
  • Fuck You.
I don't ... it doesn't make sense. Is it like a "tactical coat" of some sort, or why all the unnecessary creases, folds, textures and details?

looks like a new52 coat

a few more unnecessary lines and some more unnecessary fucking piping and he can be an injustice char

seriously tho i think it's a tactical coat of some sort, or just somethin they thought looked cool
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#700  March 29, 2014, 12:28:33 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I think it's just a traveling coat or something like that, I don't think (hope) he uses it in combat