YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4377398 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#741  January 26, 2021, 04:49:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Who's Dizzy? The music guy?

Dizzy is the archive administrator that has been creating alt accounts and spamming the other mugen communities with bullshit for like seven years now.
There has been dozens and dozens of accounts created by him to spam publicity about his site here and in every other mugen community, always going on about wars and about how he owns everything and bullshit like that.

Their whole thing seems to be about profiting off mugen, going as far as reuploading even my videos with ads added on and insults added to it

The derangement is so great that on Xmas day while everyone was with their families they were posting terrorist videos here and writing long winded posts about how we were terrorists.

The whole thing seems to be a ploy to drive more people to give him money to be unbanned there or to get more downloads you can read up in this thread a moderator of his that got banned as well about it

LMAO from people that keep protecting that site,what is the point of archiving everything if no one can access,they still demand help to archive everything mugen yet no one can access that content so is the same as dead content.
worse of all the site barely works at all (getting error but no other explanation)
an archive is something everyone can access yet you shouldn't try to profit from it and avoid derailing the purpose just because you want to make more money.
i was banned (not that i cared) because i was put as moderator yet i didn't do what dizzy wanted so few arguments and got banned,after that was just making accounts to complain of the site.
for example they started uploading japanese games i argued with them and said this "if you are allowing piracy then i should start uploading other games like gta and similar" they said that wasn't allowed because was against the rules piracy isn't allowed on the site yet i said "uploading doujin games is piracy because those are still being sold on japanese sites as digital downloads" they dared to say it wasn't and trying to claim those are abandonware,most fo the people that made those games haven't been online never,they don't care,is not hurting them in the end my point was valid even to this date but dizzy final argument was "there is nothing wrong nobody forces you to visit the site,besides is their fault for not making anti piracy measures of their games,besides increasing the visits gets more money to the site and we need it and those games get lot of download more then mugen" my final argument was "fuck you dizzy your site will go down sooner or later besides more money what is the point there are 5 premium users that pay a hundred dollars each so you get more then enough money to maintain the site,adding that adds and other practices,and other donators you get more then enough so what is the point of trying to fill your pockets" dizzy got mad after tthat and banned me deleting my posts but not my content.

as he behaves like a spambot the archive as a whole is viewed as a negative due to his behaviour. This is not a generalized thing as most of the time warehouses are seen as major positives to the community.
Most of them however are neither this toxic nor this destructive to the community as a whole.
#742  January 26, 2021, 04:59:48 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I'm going on record here and blaming Amidweiz for bringing back that cancer. You freaking jinxed the place, man.

It was only inevitable let's be honest here. The one thing about dizzies constant spergouts with blatant alts is that it reminds me when chrischan angrily edited his post on encyclopedia dramatica... which had the unintentional side effect of bringing more attention to him. That and miking said article funnier by ED standards. The difference however is that, chrischan eventually stopped trying to fight said article, (knowing that there wasn't much point) while dizzy doesn't think that constantly posting here won't have the side effect upon his existence, 4chan knows him, the FGC interested in Z2 knows him, soon enough his flagrant pepganess is gonna bite him hard in the ass when someone decides to dox him.

However their are tools at our disposal to make dizzy more accountable, a shotgun hits the barn more than a rifle I say. But yea to those people responding to dizzy, post a :bjupid: (since this forum is too ancient for the clown emoji) at his posts, report, either move on or laugh.

EDIT: for reddit, here's almost every single link that dizzy has done that violates rule one of their content policy

Spoiler: yep I looked through all of it (click to see content)

also as a reminder if I missed anything https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{%22author%22:%22dat-reddit-dud%22,%22resultSize%22:100}
Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:21:42 pm by Amidweiz
#743  January 26, 2021, 06:12:59 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
What's funny is that MA always takes content from MFG without the authors' consents all the time (happened to me).

Why would someone be so conservative about smth when they too take a bunch of stuff from other sources for free AND make profits off of them?

:???: :???: :???:

Because it's very much tied into the sites structure with it's reddit style of karma to access such basic things like, downloading a file that bigger than 10mb, editing your profile, you know the basic things that even sites like https://www.andersonkenya1.net give to you just for registering. (also they clearly don't care for bugmenot so yay) Another fun fact about MA, they complain about "leeches" yet don't have recaptcha on their downloads... just for the registration of an account. How embarrassing that such an easy issue to fix is left unaddressed due to ego.
Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:19:51 pm by Amidweiz
#744  January 26, 2021, 07:25:09 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
that moment when you

when you get banned on archive 5 seconds after joining MFG :flushed:

(literally what happened to me lol)

Hahaha damn! xD
That's exactly what happend with the people that are here and try to join Crapchive.

On a side note, there are creators/editors that still got banned for "uploading" (yeah, exactly...)
And most important, there are even moderators that started to open their eyes about Dizzy's actions there. I can say that cause i have my contacts and friends that still there, many are pissed off how the site/forum still going with Dizzy's stupid behavior and all the bullshit like the "download limit" and the "VIP access".

Also, sadly i miss all the fun against another Dizzy's alt lol
Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:29:56 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#745  January 26, 2021, 07:34:55 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
And most important, there are even moderators that started to open their eyes about Dizzy's actions there. I can say that cause i have my contacts and friends that still there, many are pissed off how the site/forum still going with Dizzy's stupid behavior and all the bullshit like the "download limit" and the "VIP access".

#746  January 26, 2021, 07:41:15 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I'm going on record here and blaming Amidweiz for bringing back that cancer. You freaking jinxed the place, man.

It was only inevitable let's be honest here. The one thing about dizzies constant spergouts with blatant alts is that it reminds me when chrischan angrily edited his post on encyclopedia dramatica... which had the unintentional side effect of bringing more attention to him. That and miking said article funnier by ED standards. The difference however is that, chrischan eventually stopped trying to fight said article, (knowing that there wasn't much point) while dizzy doesn't think that constantly posting here won't have the side effect upon his existence, 4chan knows him, the FGC interested in Z2 knows him, soon enough his flagrant pepganess is gonna bite him hard in the ass when someone decides to dox him.

However their are tools at our disposal to make dizzy more accountable, a shotgun hits the barn more than a rifle I say. But yea to those people responding to dizzy, post a :bjupid: (since this forum is too ancient for the clown emoji) at his posts, report, either move on or laugh.

EDIT: for reddit, here's almost every single link that dizzy has done that violates rule one of their content policy

also as a reminder if I missed anything https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{%22author%22:%22dat-reddit-dud%22,%22resultSize%22:100}

bro stop wasting your time with this, theres nothign to hold him accountable for. everyone already knows hes deranged
#747  January 26, 2021, 07:48:44 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

bro stop wasting your time with this, theres nothign to hold him accountable for. everyone already knows hes deranged

Reddit's Content Policy said:
Rule 1

Remember the human. Reddit is a place for creating community and belonging, not for attacking marginalized or vulnerable groups of people. Everyone has a right to use Reddit free of harassment, bullying, and threats of violence. Communities and users that incite violence or that promote hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned.

His most recent post said:
wow the mfg mongoloids are still stalking me and calling me dizzy? cant say im surprised since these forever jobless menchildren will never have anything else to do of their shitty lives. not like they could ever get a job right? i mean... their batshit insanity is their only "skill" so... one thing strikes me as odd tho. if i were a batshit evil mental retard like them and if i knew my brain cells were forever fucked up, if i knew my brain was like a second rectum and my mouth was a second anus. if i knew no matter how hard i try the best i can spout out in forums is plain feces... i really doubt i d waste my time arguing on a forum. i think id know better and learn to keep my anus-mouth shut forever. posting on a forum is exactly like streaming yourself on a toilet seat. nobody wanna see that stupid shit morons

I mean this seems pretty clear cut ume, at least in terms of reddit. There is stuff he can be held accountable for.
#748  January 26, 2021, 08:29:50 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Also something that came to my mind.
Dizzy got all that stupid behavior and "hate" about Hyper DBZ but people keep posting Z2/Z2i edits on Archive. :v
#749  January 26, 2021, 08:40:06 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Also isn't HDBZ... free?

I remember always being able to download it. I don't remember it ever costing money. Idk where Dizzy's argument comes from.

(Oh wait it comes out of his ass.)
#750  January 26, 2021, 09:46:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
His most recent post said:
wow the mfg mongoloids are still stalking me and calling me dizzy? cant say im surprised since these forever jobless menchildren will never have anything else to do of their shitty lives. not like they could ever get a job right? i mean... their batshit insanity is their only "skill" so... one thing strikes me as odd tho. if i were a batshit evil mental retard like them and if i knew my brain cells were forever fucked up, if i knew my brain was like a second rectum and my mouth was a second anus. if i knew no matter how hard i try the best i can spout out in forums is plain feces... i really doubt i d waste my time arguing on a forum. i think id know better and learn to keep my anus-mouth shut forever. posting on a forum is exactly like streaming yourself on a toilet seat. nobody wanna see that stupid shit morons

"Wow, look at all these loser no lifes stalking me. If I were a dumbass that posted shit, I would just stop posting cause I don't want to post shit."

Irony aside.... were it so simple...
#751  January 29, 2021, 02:59:35 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
"I have repeated false and defamatory claims about the MUGEN ARCHIVE.
I have given credits to those claims despite the lack of any reputable source.
By doing that I have contributed to the criminal harassment campaigns against the MUGEN ARCHIVE.

I would like to apologize the MUGEN ARCHIVE community and staff who are working so hard and selflessly for the community.
The MUGEN ARCHIVE is an officially registered not-for-profit organization and nobody there makes money from MUGEN.
I should have known better and should have looked for reputable sources before repeating unverified claims posted by haters."

I was threatened to say this lol just to redeem my account (of course I told DIzzy to F off).
How pathetic and childish it is for someone to enforce this upon them.
Banned for life now, but I stood up for myself from that tyrant :P
#752  January 29, 2021, 03:38:28 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Spoiler: Both the sauce and the meme by rowser64 btw (click to see content)

#753  January 31, 2021, 12:32:27 am
    • Canada
Yeah I've only returned to Mugen pretty recently and I've been banned there myself for an outrageously petty reason. They didn't even give a reason, probably because they couldn't word it without sounding stupid. But by the sounds of it, being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE shows character. It doesn't surprise me to learn of their scummy behavior.

But let's be honest. I was sick of clicking boats and bicycles, as well as not being able to access downloads every few days because I wasn't in their inner circle. It's always been the worst of the main Mugen sites.
Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:45:53 am by FarHarborButcher
#754  January 31, 2021, 05:04:59 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Yeah I've only returned to Mugen pretty recently and I've been banned there myself for an outrageously petty reason. They didn't even give a reason, probably because they couldn't word it without sounding stupid. But by the sounds of it, being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE shows character. It doesn't surprise me to learn of their scummy behavior.

But let's be honest. I was sick of clicking boats and bicycles, as well as not being able to access downloads every few days because I wasn't in their inner circle. It's always been the worst of the main Mugen sites.

Yea pretty typical behavior of dizzy to ban people for no reason given. Mainly over people associating with any other mugen sites at all.
#755  January 31, 2021, 06:11:35 pm
    • Canada

Yea pretty typical behavior of dizzy to ban people for no reason given. Mainly over people associating with any other mugen sites at all.

Yeah. When I gave negative feedback which they didn't like I guess. I mentioned I've used other mugen sites. Not even by name.

They have a setup that screams grab and go, yet expect everyone to be active on their forums in the hope that they promote you just to download stuff. Not sure how it's considered a reliable site by anyone when you can't download a third of the time for one reason or another. Don't even get me started on how often I've had login issues there in a short period of time.
#756  February 01, 2021, 04:37:46 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
They have a setup that screams grab and go, yet expect everyone to be active on their forums in the hope that they promote you just to download stuff. Not sure how it's considered a reliable site by anyone when you can't download a third of the time for one reason or another. Don't even get me started on how often I've had login issues there in a short period of time.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Also dizzy banned the entirety of Korea from his site. If that continues up there won't even be a userbase left at all.
#757  February 01, 2021, 05:14:30 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I stand by my opinion that that site is better off nuked. Whatever purpose that site might have served is long lost since that person controls that site like a communist dictatorship, leeching off content but only allowing access to those who follow his draconian rules and persecuting anyone who dares to stand up against his bullshit.

lui

#758  February 01, 2021, 05:26:52 pm
    • USA
This thread should just be renamed to "What childish thing has Dizzy done now?"
#759  February 01, 2021, 10:42:17 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
This thread should just be renamed to "What childish thing has Dizzy done now?"

Pretty much lol. Also fun fact, Korea isn't the only country dizzy has banned he as also banned
  • Chile
  • Pakistan
  • China

and the whole content of Africa too.

Mainly because that where most of the vpn's reside, or at least the ones people have used to get to MA. World ban% speedrun when?
Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:09:58 am by Amidweiz
#760  February 02, 2021, 12:39:47 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Idk why this surprises me.

Maybe all those Express VPN ads will be useful now lol