YesNoOk

Vindictus (Read 923 times)

Started by Epic Winnery, November 11, 2010, 06:27:25 am
Share this topic:
Vindictus
#1  November 11, 2010, 06:27:25 am
  • FTW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKJpXZxmyU

It's a new free MMO that is out right now, so far I've been playing with it for 2 hours with one character and i'am enjoying it quite a a lot. Graphics are great, story is meh, and the immersion is lulzy but what it focuses on most is the combat. It's fluent and violent that will make you think God of War, hell I even look at this as a God of War MMO. The grabs/executions are awesome as you can back break, suplex, ram their face to the wall, or even kick your enemy into the wall. Only 3 classes are out right now, but more is soon to come.

http://vindictus.nexon.net

Honestly this is one of the better MMOs I've played in years, and thats saying a lot.
Re: Vindictus
#2  November 15, 2010, 04:35:32 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Been playing it, been liking it.

The main thing I dislike is I've been in Colhen the entire game so far to nearly level 20. Is there a free roaming type world or more areas? Or is it just the town of Colhen and Dungeons Dungeons Dungeons? Oh and they locked out EU players from playing with the US players, Ouch. I understand its because of how the dungeons work, but shit, still stinks.
Getting stuck during boss battles always blows ass too, as the Unstuck button doesn't always appear to help you.

Regardless, for an MMO(a free MMO at that) the game play is actually a lot of fun, actually feels like you are in control of the character, even more so than Mabinogi. Also my Fiona looks hot when her armor breaks.  ;)
Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:14:50 am by ChronO'Reilly
#3  November 16, 2010, 01:53:13 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
I have been playing it as well. I am level 37 at the moment. Some of the bonus missions are aggravating to say the least.
#4  November 16, 2010, 11:11:51 pm
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
It gets boring once you hit the lvl 38 cap, eventually you're only logging on for the 3 daily AP missions.
#5  November 17, 2010, 01:01:21 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
^The main problem with all Nexon/devCAT games (zero endgame content)
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#6  November 17, 2010, 01:05:43 am
  • Ummmmm.... I Dunoo...
Well, I've played the game and loved it! The combat is superb, the graphics are stunning, and i always find myself playing it!
#7  November 17, 2010, 01:11:23 am
it looks better than maplestory