YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543047 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Andriod]
#141  February 09, 2017, 08:41:41 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
even with the 10k feathers, Im still nowhere near an upgrade since I started building up Robin and female Corrin to 4*s

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#142  February 10, 2017, 03:15:49 am
i got better luck with my second game, currently with 3 five star units. add a friend at 5703876872
#143  February 10, 2017, 10:11:20 am
Goddamn, the Narcian battle in the new special map is tough. lv25 for the first one, you're fucked if you don't have a flying unit because you go through a bottleneck, they just wait for you with archers, mages and flying units, and if you don't one-shot them on each battle you're probably losing one unit, and therefore the whole fight, on the next turn. This on the first week after release. Assholes.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#144  February 10, 2017, 10:38:19 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I was about to post those sentiments. That blue mage with swordbreaker really messes you up if you use a 5 star red lord. I think having Takumi or Tiny Tiki would be a good strat, but I have neither. :(

ID is 0026383475
#145  February 10, 2017, 01:17:14 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Seriously, scree this map! I just wish I had a good flying unit to help my team...
#146  February 10, 2017, 01:27:17 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Spoiler: gg ez (click to see content)
Ok, real talk. Yea, one can easily see how this fight is pretty nasty with that sole choke point being incredibly covered well by the enemy. I was very fortunate to have a team that wonderfully counters that defense. I had my Minerva rile them up by taking out their archer and then have her retreat to heal while enduring the counter attack from the green and blue mage which thankfully did scratch damage due to having an axe and the holy vestments ability triggering. Narcian was shot down quickly by my Tharja when he came over to attack. Now THEY came through the choke point and it was a matter of lining up the right unit for the right enemy.
#147  February 10, 2017, 01:45:27 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Not everyone has a Minerva, you know. In fact, my single only flying unit is...a 1-Star Subaki I got from an event...man, I can already feel that this event is gonna be miserable.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#148  February 10, 2017, 03:04:44 pm
i got through the first one easily because my characters are comparatively overleveled but the hard one looks like a motherfucker
#149  February 10, 2017, 03:25:21 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Not everyone has a Minerva, you know. In fact, my single only flying unit is...a 1-Star Subaki I got from an event...man, I can already feel that this event is gonna be miserable.

How come you didn't get the 2 star Subaki from the same day? anyway post what you got for units i'm sure you have a team that can clear the lvl 25 one which will get you a 2 star Narcian who you can then use as the flyer to clear the lvl 35 one though at that point there is probably no reason to beat it other then to say you did or sending him home for feathers since your Narcian would be a 4 star at that point.
#150  February 10, 2017, 03:30:24 pm
a 2 star Narcian who you can then use as the flyer to clear the lvl 35 one
Don't skip the massive leveling needed inbetween to get him to that level, seriously. I only now realized that I could use 2000 feathers to up my chars by one star (I thought I read 20000 from a post here earlier and I didn't check) but that it would reset them to lv1, and I'm not sending my only relevant flying unit, 3* Cherche back to 1 from barely reaching 24, plus the leveling system is pretty difficult and irritating. Either stack up on the correct color and shape of gems for one specific character, or play 50 levels with him getting one-shot for half of them to rise by one level per battle if you're lucky.

Oh by the way, could a mod fix the topic title plz ? "Android".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:28:35 pm by Byakko
#151  February 10, 2017, 04:02:20 pm
it's 20k to go from 4 to 5, 2k to go from 3 to 4 which is way more feasible
#152  February 10, 2017, 04:07:31 pm
Ooh, got it. And only 200 to go from 2 to 3. ... But most of my cast has a red cross that forbids me from upgrading the low level ones, without telling me why, just going beep (fuck you too, game !) and I'm certainly not sending those above lv20 back to lv1 without an explanation. Do I need to raise everyone to lv20 first ? Because that's just going back to the annoying leveling system.
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#153  February 10, 2017, 04:14:50 pm
yeah, they have a red cross because they're under level 20. you could spend shards to quickly level those characters up to 20 (or close to 20) it's not like you can use them for anything else afaik
#154  February 10, 2017, 04:22:50 pm
The shard colors are rotating each day or so in the training tower, apparently. It does force me to wait a whole week if I don't have any for my character (maybe a bit less than a week if "universal shard" is something that can be used by everyone, we'll see tomorrow, but it's still pretty bad)
So this system that makes you wait a week, at launch period, with a weird leveling system, for a high level quest (well, high for launch period), they're not exactly making this easy.
#155  February 10, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
if you've beat the campaign you probably got a shitload of shards by now. you get 1500 for each chapter you beat on hard from the quests menu (this is only after beating every campaign on normal). you will however need badges, and those rotate on the arena each day like you said. some days you can get badges from every color
#156  February 10, 2017, 04:35:43 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
The rotating Badge system is pretty dumb if you ask me having to wait a week to get a certain badge type to advance my character is such a dumb design.

Don't skip the massive leveling needed inbetween to get him to that level, seriously.

Of course but if he doesn't have the orbs to summon/luck to summon Minerva, Camilla or even Cherche or Beruka,  leveling up a 2 Star Narcian 3 times is his best option if he wants to beat the Hard one. Since Subaki or any other Blue Flier he could get stands no chance of Killing the archer and Tanking the hits from the blue mage and then Narcian since he not only has the type advantage but also Lancebreaker, If he can beat the Normal map i don't see much of a reason for him to beat the Hard Version if he just wants to get Narcian since the 3 star version might have worst stats on level ups and max stats then the 2 star version anyway.

Edit: Now that it was mentioned if he didn't stack up on green badges he wouldn't be able to advance Narcian high enough anyway since the event ends on the 14th and Green badges won't be back in training tower till the 16th i believe.

Oh by the way, could a mod fix the topic title plz ? "Android".

Whoops that's embarrassing
Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:42:32 pm by Moon Girard
#157  February 10, 2017, 04:58:23 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
(maybe a bit less than a week if "universal shard" is something that can be used by everyone, we'll see tomorrow, but it's still pretty bad)

I believe universal shards refer to the shards black colored characters(thieves, archers, healers) use
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#158  February 10, 2017, 05:35:02 pm
universal shards are the gold shards. colorless characters use transparent shards
#159  February 10, 2017, 05:42:41 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Ohhhhh

Yeah, that makes sense
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#160  February 10, 2017, 06:04:59 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Im probably going to have to drop camilla. She is a liability at this point and is pretty much useless in pvp.

Anyway, cleared the new special battle pretty easily. The boss barely even scratched Tiki. The mages were more threatening to me. I think Ill probably 5* Nowi or Marth. Being able to counter from any range is op and Ive been soloed by a couple Nowis

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!