YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544040 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#241  February 15, 2017, 08:08:04 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Something told me they was going to do something like this, I wonder down the line if they'll let us get any major villains from any of the emblems. I pulled one more from the deep devotion before they swapped it...Camilla on Valentine's Day...seriously Heroes?
#242  February 15, 2017, 11:13:28 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Used the 10 orbs you get from the Paralogues and quest plus $20 got me both Eirika and Julia, which were the only ones I wanted, so I'm pretty stoked.

Using Eirika and Julia in conjunction with someone like Female Corrin and another AoE buffer/debuffer is going to be an interesting combination, which I see a lot of potential in.
Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:52:53 pm by Magical Amber
#243  February 15, 2017, 11:40:41 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Used the 10 orbs you get from the Paralogues and quest plus $20 got me both Eirika and Julia, which were the only ones I wanted, so I'm pretty stoked.

Using Eirika and Julia in conjunction with someone like Female Corrin and another AoE buffer/debuffer is going an interesting combination, which I see a lot of potential in.

Oh cool, sounds like a really good combination that can trip up teams that don't know how to take something like that.
#244  February 16, 2017, 04:15:56 am
im gonna bump kagero up to five stars. she brutalizes infantry units and in the matches i've had online she narrowly survives against takumi (while killing him or almost killing him), and since her special makes her deal more damage the more she's been damaged she becomes even deadlier. she's kind of shit against most other unit types though, but then again most units in the game are infantry type
#245  February 16, 2017, 09:22:43 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I used most of my feathers bringing my 3*s to 4*s. I want Kagero, but havent had any ninja pop up yet aside from mathew.

What do the twins have for skills? I havent seen them in pvp yet. Everyone is still running the same 6 or so units(which is the biggest downside to rerolling is that everyone rerolled for the same units I guess)

Edit: Pivot, drag back, a weapon with rally attack, and rally speed. Kind of meh. Threaten and seal defense(which dont stack do they?), a 2 turn weaker luna, and a rally attack built into the weapon. Useful in places, but I dont see them getting a ton of usage unless you really like them. Though I can see pivot and pull back being useful though. Her stats are a bit low though. About as Bulky as Roy?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:38:07 am by Lost_Avenger
#246  February 16, 2017, 01:33:39 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

I decided to re-roll to attempt to get Male Corrin again (RNG hates me so much) but I get this.

I think I should keep this roll and hope to get Corrin during story progression & such, Tharja's actually pretty decent, right?
#247  February 16, 2017, 07:23:22 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

I decided to re-roll to attempt to get Male Corrin again (RNG hates me so much) but I get this.

I think I should keep this roll and hope to get Corrin during story progression & such, Tharja's actually pretty decent, right?

Oh yeah, she's a good red book user and she's pretty darn fast as well. Dishing out damage and her special boosts her output as well. The only downside to her is...never try to fight a good lance unit with her, you're going to have problems with that. If you need someone with strong attack and speed and uses magic, Tharja's your girl. Male Corrin is also pretty good as a leader unit, only a few I think can outmatch him in some things, that and he's kinda frail. The same can be said for Female Corrin as well, being a breath user she can dish out damage and help out others with their attack as well.
#248  February 16, 2017, 09:52:49 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I really want to go against the meta and have been using Felicia with my Eirika, Julia, and Fem Corrin build, but good lord she can't even put out the numbers like the majority of the characters can. She's a decent support and has an incredibly powerful special attack, but she's so limited until then. I'm going to eventually 5* her cause I want to commit to this, but it's so hard not to go back to using Kagero or heaven forbid, Takumi.
#249  February 17, 2017, 01:09:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Felicia is better off taking care of tome users which is where she excels at. Her speed often makes her attack twice so she easily gets her special up. But other than that, yea she's more support than actually doing damage. The dagger debuff is nice to do a little more damage with anyone else at least.
#250  February 17, 2017, 03:55:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Yeah, I've been using her to pick off mages due to her incredibly high base Res stat.

Anyways, do you guys know if merged stats persist even after you promote someone to a different star level (4* Lv20+1 --> 5* Lv1+1 for example)?
#251  February 17, 2017, 04:54:07 am
Quick question, as you guys may have picked up, I know next to nothing about the FE series before Heroes
I've got Frederick, tall guy in blue armor, horse riding with axe
When I level his skills, his quote is (something like) "I shall test my new strength right away, picking up pebbles !"
While I find that quote absolutely hilarious -- what the hell is that about ?? Most extreme sass I've ever read, crippling self deprecation, or what ?

Ah, I see, thanks.
||
v
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:58:52 am by Byakko
#252  February 17, 2017, 04:58:00 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh Freddy, always clearing away pebbles for Chrom so he doesn't trip over them~ It's basically about that really. He's...a very clean guy so to speak.
#253  February 17, 2017, 05:01:43 am
frederick's problem is that he cares too much
#254  February 17, 2017, 05:16:19 am
Oh jeez.
I liked the idea of sass but there are plenty of whackjob personalities in here, all sorts of crazy.
(And now I feel I'm upgrading him so he can do the stupidest embarrassing chores faster and be glad about it)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:26:43 am by Byakko
#255  February 17, 2017, 08:44:25 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
There's a 1.5x EXP event going on right now, so get out there and train your units.

#256  February 17, 2017, 10:12:32 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Don't get me wrong, Seeing a 5 star unit is great, but having three 5 star red units is a little much.
#257  February 17, 2017, 12:07:37 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
When it says upper limit, does that mean it doesnt stack with my maxed out castle? Or is it 1.5x my castle boost (300%? I forgot what the max castle was lol)

-
-
#258  February 17, 2017, 01:02:12 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
That EXP event couldnt have dropped at a better time
My 2* Anna is now 4* which means level 1 again (God I hate this level resetting) which means I gotta babysit her now aaa
But thanks to the event 1 kill = 1 level up (At least for now) so its going faster
#259  February 17, 2017, 02:00:35 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Ive been told that stats are actually decided at lv 1 through ivs, so wouldnt it make more sense to just go ahead and add the difference between 4* and 5* to your unit (like a class change) when you unlock your potential? Or is it just a reset to make you use more stamina and maybe invest in orbs?

-
-
#260  February 17, 2017, 04:16:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Anyways, do you guys know if merged stats persist even after you promote someone to a different star level (4* Lv20+1 --> 5* Lv1+1 for example)?
Merged stats are lost. The game even tells you this.
When it says upper limit, does that mean it doesnt stack with my maxed out castle? Or is it 1.5x my castle boost (300%? I forgot what the max castle was lol)
I think it's just a cap to how much XP a unit can get in one battle.