YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543113 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#361  February 28, 2017, 02:58:28 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Your fault for not checking her IVs. When even you get someone good, always check their stats!

Well my only other options for Blues to promote were Sharena, Donnel and Subaki and i needed a Blue unit who could take a hit since Takumi, Julia and Eirika ain't tanking anything so it's not like i had any other option to Promote since I'm fine with the Red, Green and Colorless units i have.

I just didn't think it was possible to have two negative stats if she was just -atk i wouldn't have cared since she's nothing more then a wall for Takumi anyway.
Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:29:37 pm by Moon Girard
#362  February 28, 2017, 03:35:55 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I have 22,000 feathers now, but I'm not really sure if promoting Chrom is a good idea anymore. I pulled Julia so his Falchion wouldn't be my only anti-dragon weapon, his IV spread is meh (-SPD/+RES) and there's simply better red units I might roll down the line.
#363  February 28, 2017, 05:16:10 pm
I spend all my feathers bringing up low ranking units to 4*. My best team is 2 5* and 2 4* all at lv40, they only have trouble against all 5* lv40 teams with broken units in PvP, and lv40 missions with 5 units. I like to raise several units that I like to something decent, rather than full maxing one unit, and I don't have one single broken unit worth bringing to 5* anyway. 20k feathers is too much for just one or two units, and I've raised like a dozen 2~3* to 4* by now.
But now I have no other way of improving the shit RES/DEF stats of those units that die in one shot from enemies 5 levels below them.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#364  February 28, 2017, 05:28:52 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I still havent even gotten close once to 20 000 feathers,this is relatively infuriating
#365  February 28, 2017, 05:49:47 pm
having a bunch of random units at 4 star rarity and at a relatively high level is the best choice if you want to deal with any of the surprise quests or maps

for example a datamine of march's quests shows that one of them is beating some story map on lunatic with four armored units
#366  February 28, 2017, 06:13:22 pm
Oh wow. Yeah, flying units can still be dealt with in close combat so having anti-flying isn't absolutely necessary (it's still very efficient) but raising armor breakers is super important because those fuckers just straight up nullify a lot of things as long as you're not five levels above them. I think I have 3 good armor breakers.
Also I realize that there's a lot of HP up, def up and I assume res up skills, so inheriting skills might help the squishier units. I don't really grasp yet how effective those skills are on the units that have them, we'll see when inheriting is available if it makes a difference.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#367  February 28, 2017, 06:27:01 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So after finally getting 20,000 Feathers i advanced my FCorrin to 5 stars and it turns out she's -Atk and Def talk about crap luck.

You primarily use Female Corrin as a debuffing tank rather than a straight out attacker so an IV like that isn't bad as it ups her tankiness especially against Falchion users. If anything I would have been more worried if she was -Spd as she's pretty fast for a character of her type.
Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:35:38 pm by Magical Amber
#368  February 28, 2017, 06:36:44 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I still havent even gotten close once to 20 000 feathers,this is relatively infuriating

I'd probably have enough by now if I wasn't more concerned with getting some 3 stars to 4

Once the inheritance starts pretty much anything below 3 is gone on sight unless it's a character I like
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#369  February 28, 2017, 06:44:59 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
My Leo was def up att down. My second was att up def down so Ill be keeping the second. My camilla is hp up att down iirc

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#370  February 28, 2017, 06:52:18 pm
    • USA
You primarily use Female Corrin as a debuffing tank rather than a straight out attacker so an IV like that isn't bad as it ups her tankiness especially against Falchion users. If anything I would have been more worried if she was -Spd as she's pretty fast for a character of her type.

Now that i look at my post i should of added the negative sign in front of Def since it makes it seem like she is -Atk and +Def when she is actually -Atk, -Def and +Res.
#371  February 28, 2017, 07:13:46 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Have you checked what her other boon is? While it is possible to have 2 negative IVs, it's always balanced out by having 2 positives so you can't have more negatives than positives and vice versa.
#372  February 28, 2017, 07:30:01 pm
    • USA
According to the IV site she has no other Boon unless they screwed up her stats, i know she was 19 HP, 21 Atk ,6 Spd ,7 Def ,7 Res at lvl 1.
#373  February 28, 2017, 08:01:58 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Your Corrin's attack is neutral so yours is +Res/-Def. If you subtract 13 from her attack you would get 8 which is a normal IV at 5*.
#374  March 01, 2017, 10:14:58 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
kind of wish we had an option to use skill points to either offset the loss from our banes or to reassign the bane to something else. Ive seen people getting -spd or -att Lyns which severely limit what she can do. Esp when people are putting actual money into the game and finally get that Hector they want, but he has -att +spd or something

-
-
#375  March 03, 2017, 04:32:18 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That's the deal with gatchas, specially if the units can have different stats. Luck of the orbs in this game, they should do a challenge where you use bad units against good units. I really do like Sheena, good stats all around, she's just slow with armor...(one reason why I team her with Olivia). I hope people can come up with awesome team combinations and show them off with PvP.

Edit: I wonder if people have Olivia and Azura in one team boosting a Takumi or a Hector?
Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 04:35:59 am by R565
#376  March 03, 2017, 05:09:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
One team combination I would experiment with Sheena is Olivia/Azura, Hector, and Elise/another armor unit. Olivia/Azura for obvious reasons while Sheena and Hector can keep each other buffed with their respective armor unit centered AoE buffs. You can use Elise (or any other healing unit with Gravity) to keep everyone healed up or use Gravity to slow enemies down to have Hector and Sheena catch up to them. You can also replace the healer for another armored unit to maximize Sheena and Hectors AoE buffs.

Speaking of which, I'm currently building an entire team of horseback units.

why yes....I did spend money on this game...

Since they're all the same unit, they all benefit from Gunter's Hone Cavaly buff (+6 to Atk/Spd to adjacent allies) and Olwen's Ward Cavalry (+4 to Def/Res within 2 spaces of allies). Eldigan is the powerhouse of the team with his huge base stats and is just there to tank and/or kill everything. Elise is also there to add flexibility with her huge attack stat for a healer (45 with Atk IV), so she can either attack distant enemies with Olwen, slow them down with Gravity, or heal everyone up (especially Eldigan with his Fury passive).
#377  March 03, 2017, 12:41:25 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Went to go 5* a 4* unit and found out they all have att down banes. All of my good 4*s. Robin, Camilla, Nowi, Fem Corrin, Marth, Cordelia, etc. Im not sure if a Nowi with 8 less att is viable in pvp

-
-
#378  March 03, 2017, 02:30:59 pm
Woah, 5 free orbs today.
Finally got a new 5*, it's been a while. ... God damn, Reinhardt is a monster. He can kill everything.
#379  March 03, 2017, 02:39:43 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Was looking to get one of the focus, got Takumi...well, looks like I can't give Takumi users grout anymore, since I got him now.

Edit: Apparently, the last option is a voting gauntlet where people vote and play for an army of their choosing, friends even help you get more stuff...10 battle flags...but at least you can battle with a friend unit that's on the same team. This sounds like Splatoon's voting battle only you need flags to participate...oh yeah, only the winner of a match can get a vote. 3v3, only using your leader, ally, and vote captain.
Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:15:21 pm by R565
#380  March 03, 2017, 03:35:39 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
what are you guys using for your iv calculator? The ones Im using dont have accurate info for Cordelia. Mine would reset to lv 1 with 19 hp, 14 at, 4 spd, 4 def, 6, res. The one Im using says she is high hp, Extremely low att(lowest they have is 16(I assume this includes the weapon? The other says 9 attack(I assume without the weapon?), one says really low spd(9 is average lol. The other says 4 is average(Imma trust this one), low defense, average res. So Im going to just combine the two and assume she is +hp -def?

Edit: It is 9, I had a brave lance equipped. So they were both accurate

-
-
Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:07:41 pm by Lost_Avenger