YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517695 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#381  March 03, 2017, 04:16:15 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Finally got enough orbs for a pull and I got 3 3* and 2 4* and they were all duplicates
Rip
Also my 1st team is almost all 40 (Lowest level is Est,at 32 or something,and Takumi and Ogma are around 38),2nd team is in their 20s and 3rd one just got started
Still only 2 5* characters (Hawkeye and Takumi)
#382  March 03, 2017, 04:46:27 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Got a crapton of 4* and 3* and four 5*. I would love to hear everyone's squad and a team they have for fun.
#383  March 03, 2017, 07:09:10 pm
lv40 team : 5* Marth, 5* Peri, 4* Gordin, 4* Raven. The two 4* can hit twice when attacking but they're otherwise squishy like wet paper, so it's pretty much a blitz attack formation (adding Peri running all over the field), and I'm screwed against stuff like lv40 armored units and mages.
Then all 4* : Sharena lv37, Frederick lv35, Mobin lv35, lv33 Saizo. Fred can handle armored units this time. I love Saizo, but he's also a wet paper noodle and his poison can't kill so he rarely gets an actual kill for EXP (he's great to make sure someone else gets the kill though). I'll have to plug a healer for him some day, I have a nice Clarine, switching out Sharena when she's leveled.
After that in the 20s I'm building a Cecilia, Reinhardt, Palla, Jeorge (all 4* except the new Reinhardt). Jeorge and Reinhardt have great specials to ensure a kill. I wanted to build some armored people (4* Draug and Effie, 3* Gwendolyn) but they either die or can't reach the enemies to kill them so they never level up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:20:36 pm by Byakko
#384  March 03, 2017, 07:58:21 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
lv40 team : 5* Marth, 5* Peri, 4* Gordin, 4* Raven. The two 4* can hit twice when attacking but they're otherwise squishy like wet paper, so it's pretty much a blitz attack formation (adding Peri running all over the field), and I'm screwed against stuff like lv40 armored units and mages.
Then all 4* : Sharena lv37, Frederick lv35, Mobin lv35, lv33 Saizo. Fred can handle armored units this time. I love Saizo, but he's also a wet paper noodle and his poison can't kill so he rarely gets an actual kill for EXP (he's great to make sure someone else gets the kill though). I'll have to plug a healer for him some day, I have a nice Clarine, switching out Sharena when she's leveled.
After that in the 20s I'm building a Cecilia, Reinhardt, Palla, Jeorge (all 4* except the new Reinhardt). Jeorge and Reinhardt have great specials to ensure a kill. I wanted to build some armored people (4* Draug and Effie, 3* Gwendolyn) but they either die or can't reach the enemies to kill them so they never level up.

So, my team can do stuff to your lvl 40 team. Olivia, Sheena, Robin, and Lilina are my main team, while both Corrins, Felicia, and newly obtained Takumi are my fun team.
#385  March 03, 2017, 09:42:45 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
My main arena team is 4* Nowi and Olivia and 5* Camilla and Julia. The real core are Nowi and Julia. Nowi is extremely useful to bait and damage enemies because she can counter from any distance and Julia usually finishes whatever she's dragged in with a single attack (it's extremely rewarding to see her do like 50-100 damage with dragon fang).

So, are you ready for World War Waifu? this shit sounds convoluted af.
#386  March 03, 2017, 11:34:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Main/Arena team is currently M-Corrin, Marth, Julia, Peri. Been thinking of switching in some support with Lissa or Felicia. I like Minerva, but she's very high risk. I heard Abel was supposed to be good but I had trouble leveling him up
#387  March 04, 2017, 12:15:36 am
    • USA
Been doing some more rerolls since it's kinda' convenient at the moment

Others which I didn't get screenshots of include:
1 - 5* Nowi / 5* Lachesis
2 - 5* Eldigan / 5* Sakura
3 - 5* Azura
(Pretty good IVs on all except for Jeorge)

Could give away future rerolls after these if anyone wants the ones I'm not going to wind up keeping.
#388  March 04, 2017, 01:07:19 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
My main team is Ogma,Takumi,Anna and Est and its suprisingly good at defending.Haven't lost a defense yet,although so far I did lose 2 attacks cause I got countered well

My 2nd team is Hana,Bartre,Jakob and Robin(In fights,Jakob is either really amazing,or completely useless,there really is no middle ground for him.And as I'm levelling him up he seems to end up being useless in more and more battles which is worrying)

My 3rd team is Hawkeye,Tiki,Catria and Clarine . Catria seems a bit better than Est,Clarine is my first time using a healer so I cant really compare her to anything but she's pretty great,and Hawkeye and Tiki are amazing so far.I'll probably smack Hawkeye into my main team and replace Anna with him later
#389  March 04, 2017, 01:09:59 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Been doing some more rerolls since it's kinda' convenient at the moment
Others which I didn't get screenshots of include:
1 - 5* Nowi / 5* Lachesis
2 - 5* Eldigan / 5* Sakura
3 - 5* Azura
(Pretty good IVs on all except for Jeorge)

Could give away future rerolls after these if anyone wants the ones I'm not going to wind up keeping.

If you still have the azura one to give away i'll take it since i can't reroll her to save my life
#390  March 04, 2017, 01:25:12 am
    • USA
The Azura one was sometime ago. But if I get another, I'll let you know. I'll do this on a first come first serve kinda' basis.

If anyone else has a unit request, I'll keep an eye out. The only thing I have to ask for is for you to make a fresh Nintendo ID and PM me the details so I can link it to the account right away if I do get something. The only reason I ask for it is because of the whole "error code 803-3001." Can only keep the units for a few hours without a Nintendo ID before I have to delete the account.
#391  March 04, 2017, 03:04:44 am
    • Puerto Rico
Haven't lost a defense yet,although so far I did lose 2 attacks cause I got countered well
I'm pretty sure the game doesn't tell you about defenses that your team lost.
#392  March 04, 2017, 08:54:54 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
It doesnt. Only shows wins.

Decided to 5* Nowi. She is actually kind of fun.

Is the world war waifu live pvp? It was kind of confusing

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#393  March 04, 2017, 11:54:44 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#394  March 04, 2017, 02:45:35 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
It doesnt. Only shows wins.

Decided to 5* Nowi. She is actually kind of fun.

Is the world war waifu live pvp? It was kind of confusing

Starts next week, acts like a special version of arena, so not live. Waifu/Husbando War? No? Okay...
#395  March 05, 2017, 07:09:08 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
It only took 200+ rerolls but i finally got her. Friend Code for this Account since i don't want to delete my other accounts since has a ton of 5 stars.
#396  March 06, 2017, 03:41:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So if I'm reading this right, the special PvP mode will be 3 on 3 with a character of your choosing (the left most character of your first team), a unit from one of your friend's, and either a random unit from your or the same friend's army.

I'll be joining Team Eirika, but I can already tell everyone will be flocking to Team Lucina. It's a good thing the prizes aren't all that great.

@DarkFlare: I'll take that Minerva to go plz.
#397  March 06, 2017, 04:21:48 am
    • Puerto Rico
I wouldn't be surprised if your friends have to be in the same team as yours to use their unit.

Awakening and Fates + Marth and Roy(and later Ike) will always have the advantage in these popularity things when it comes to the number of people joining their teams.  That said, if Splatoon has taught me anything is that the most popular does not always win(And that Callie wins lol) especially since players still have to win their battles for votes to count. Although, teams that have a character that is viable will have another edge since using the leader will award a few more points for the vote.

Fuck it, I'll join the sheep and go Lucina too.
#398  March 06, 2017, 09:15:37 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Would it be better to 5* my Lissa or Cordelia?

5* M Corrin, 5* Minerva, 4* Lissa and 4* Cordelia in my team at the moment.
Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:04:39 pm by Hyogo
#399  March 06, 2017, 02:52:04 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Cordelia gets galeforce as a 5* iirc, I dont know what Lisa gets. Depends on the IV.

What is the prize for tbis event anyway?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#400  March 06, 2017, 03:04:22 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Lissa's primary purpose still functions at 4* and the only skill she gets is Renewal 3 which while nice, shouldn't be a must have since you're supposed to keep her out of danger