YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1540335 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#641  April 05, 2017, 04:55:25 am
Well, turns out it was a bit useful to roll 15 Selenas and Gwendolyns, to inherit Drag Back and Reposition on Ephraim.
5* Ephraim took the bait position (and ended with 7 HP), 4* Tharja sitting at the bottom next to the mountains until the last minute waiting for the axe, lv29 3* Olivia danced all day long for Ephraim, lv40 4* Sharena blocked Navarre - but as with Michalis, neither Sharena nor Tharja (behind her) attacked first, just tanking like a boss, until the very last minute to avoid triggering Navarre's special that killed Olivia between Sharena and Ephraim in all my previous attempts. Sharena ended with low HP too, that was tight.
Ephraim took out both ninjas with three attacks in two turns (one dance), Sharena blocking Navarre and the axe behind him until he tired his HP out (without using his special) on Sharena to kill him and the axe fast enough (a dance got Sharena away just after killing Navarre for Tharja to OHKO the axe), and the Cleric was the last one standing but he got lost in the woods (he came down from the right at the start, not from the top, because all my guys were grouped at the bottom) and got gangbanged the second he finally stepped out of it (dragged out by Ephraim and finished by Sharena).
This consumes a lot of stamina to try a strategy over and over until you can fine tune every single step... And now that this battle is done, inheriting those skills onto Ephraim might be a bit of a waste, but a hard hitting super tank that can drag a unit out can have its use. It's just that he didn't necessarily need all that before.

Oh, yeah, I rolled 3* Beruka, 4* Jakob and 4* Cain too ; along with (regular) Camilla last time, I really like some of those designs.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:21:23 am by Byakko
#642  April 05, 2017, 02:14:44 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Alright, managed to fully upgrade my castle (finally) as well as unlock Training Tower stages up to 6, so my units can finally be in the 30+ area, perfect for at least Hard Mode's Navarre.
Now the question is...should I keep my 3-Star Olivia in my team (4-Star Caeda, 4-Star Sophia, 4-Star Olivia, 5-Star Hector), or should I make my 4-Star Female Corrin inherit Olivia's Dance ability for a bootleg Ninian (since I don't have the actual Ninian) and put her instead?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#643  April 05, 2017, 02:18:51 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You can't inherit dance. Hurry up and finish the story mode.

Current results

To absolutely nobody's surprise Camilla has 5-10 time as many votes as everyone else.
#644  April 05, 2017, 03:46:07 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Loyalty to Nohr I guess...nice sized bundles of loyalty indeed...
#645  April 05, 2017, 03:47:40 pm
Olivia doesn't need to be high level in the Navarre battle, she shouldn't have to fight anyone. 5* Hector should be able to kill the ninjas with Olivia's help IF you can give him someone's drag back (I think you'll get ambushed by the axe if you don't have that skill), but there's little chance that Caeda will survive Navarre long enough to kill him. Low def, not class advantage, her only good point is the speed which will prevent Navarre from hitting twice, just hope that it's enough to kill him before he kills her on the hard level (not a chance in lunatic). Defend once with Caeda, then attack with Sophia then Caeda, and even if that kills him, hope the axe doesn't finish off Caeda.
Oh, yeah, if Hector and Caeda aren't lv40, you're probably surely going to die in three turns.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:53:55 pm by Byakko
#646  April 05, 2017, 05:51:12 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Alright, managed to fully upgrade my castle (finally) as well as unlock Training Tower stages up to 6, so my units can finally be in the 30+ area, perfect for at least Hard Mode's Navarre.
Now the question is...should I keep my 3-Star Olivia in my team (4-Star Caeda, 4-Star Sophia, 4-Star Olivia, 5-Star Hector), or should I make my 4-Star Female Corrin inherit Olivia's Dance ability for a bootleg Ninian (since I don't have the actual Ninian) and put her instead?
- Finish the story and unlock all the training towers
- Fully upgrade your castle to have the most XP gain.
- Actually have units at Level 40.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#647  April 05, 2017, 06:12:53 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Wow, is it natural or did you give her triangle adept?
#648  April 05, 2017, 06:16:44 pm
probably natural, her attack stat is high and her weapon has advantage against dragons
#649  April 05, 2017, 06:47:07 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Helps that she has Atk boon and I SIed Life or Death 3 to her.

But she can already 1 shot blue units that don't have a high Res and anything else with low Res.
#650  April 06, 2017, 12:13:05 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Julia is pretty fun.

Which team did you guys pick? I know Girard and Titiln are on team Camilla because I've been using their heroes all day long.
#651  April 06, 2017, 01:43:00 am
Camilla. I don't know the stories of the games, so no personal attachement to anyone, I'm just here for the tits designs (I like Beruka's design but I expected she wouldn't be as popular). The others don't really look as good, the red-haired girl (?) is nice but not as much.
#652  April 06, 2017, 01:57:50 am
Which team did you guys pick? I know Girard and Titiln are on team Camilla because I've been using their heroes all day long.
i've been using your nowi and she is bullshit. i have a 4 star nowi and i'll try to make her like yours eventually
#653  April 06, 2017, 02:09:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
So.. .should I put Effie or Julia up for random friend unit use?
#654  April 06, 2017, 02:31:33 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I should probably get my ass in gear and actually start using SI so my units have a use in these Gauntlets.

the red-haired girl (?) is nice but not as much.

Which one Hinoka, Cordelia and Minerva all have red hair, though i guess Hinoka's does look more of a pink in her art for this game.
#655  April 06, 2017, 02:40:57 am
Oh, right. Hinoka.
#656  April 06, 2017, 02:44:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net

It's Eirika/Ephraim all over again... *sobs*
#657  April 06, 2017, 02:52:31 am
So.. .should I put Effie or Julia up for random friend unit use?
it depends on what team you're in i guess. if you're in team camilla then it's likely the other people on team camilla have camilla and are using her for extra points, and she's a green unit, and a team with more color variety has better chances, so effie might be more useful. however julia deals magic damage so she'd be fine too
#658  April 06, 2017, 02:55:07 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Oh, right. Hinoka.

You choose right with Camilla, Hinoka is nothing but a plot device for a single chapter in one of the 3 fates stories then she returns to being irrelevant despite being one Corrin's sister while the other 7 siblings all have relevance.(Sakura is debatable but she still matters more in the story then Hinoka IIRC)
#659  April 06, 2017, 03:20:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Hey! I just liked her character design more than Camilla's...

We're already on life support here, give us a break. qq
#660  April 06, 2017, 04:10:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
it depends on what team you're in i guess. if you're in team camilla then it's likely the other people on team camilla have camilla and are using her for extra points, and she's a green unit, and a team with more color variety has better chances, so effie might be more useful. however julia deals magic damage so she'd be fine too
Went Camilla because I intend to get extra feathers and need every advantage I can get. Also plot. Been seeing a lot of friendly Shareenas though.
Might end up lending Julia. Much easier to use than Effie even if I gave her Pivot to help out with the mobility weakness and she already deletes anything with low res or is a blue unit, if not severely cripple them.