YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518001 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#821  April 25, 2017, 03:10:05 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to get a grand total of 46 successful defenses for the week inb4 none next season. Been contemplating if I should go Flier Emblem for tomorrow with Clair as my team lead, or just stick with Team Setsuna.

Also can anyone explain to me how the hell the Spur/Goad/Ward buffs works? I swear none of them proc after battle even though all of my allies are within range of the buffer. The only "Spur" type buff that I've ever seen working for me is Sanaki's Cymbeline effect.
#822  April 25, 2017, 03:38:43 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You're right, they don't proc after battle. Spur/goad/ward only work during combat, like death/darting/armored/warding blow.  That's why you can stack many of them at once. Cymbeline works like hone attack and rally attack, and as such is bit less useful outside of barblade setups.

You can test it by moving your buffer around. The damage will go up (or down) if you check the combat screen, even though the attacker's stat screen has no bonus on it.
#823  April 25, 2017, 04:27:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Oh wow, I never knew they were passive "-blow" buffs for your allies. That actually makes me want to use them now. I often thought it was a buff similar to the Hone/Fortify variety, but only applied it after battle.

It's also good to know that they're stackable. No wonder it's a staple for Flier/Armor/Horse Emblem builds.
#824  April 25, 2017, 09:02:45 am
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:08:35 am by Titiln
#825  April 25, 2017, 09:21:25 am
I'm assuming that Ike's and Titania's skill descriptions mean Ike's cooldown is reduced by one and Titania's enemy's is increased ? Because it's phrased like the other way around. Checking the Japanese version on the Twitter it's not a translation problem (uh, Titania is Tiamat in Japanese, cool)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:32:21 am by Byakko
#826  April 25, 2017, 02:15:53 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Used up 2 crests to get the 7 wins early. Only 1 death for the entire run(while running Clair over Effie for the double bonus). This week is going to be great.
Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 02:21:16 pm by Darkflare
#827  April 25, 2017, 02:36:03 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
+1 charge per attack is insane. That means that if Ike fights an enemy that's both weaker and slower than him he can charge aether or any other 5 turn special in a single round.
#828  April 25, 2017, 02:53:22 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
They are going to be swimming in money when Ike's banner comes out. I hate the new voices though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#829  April 25, 2017, 08:55:30 pm
it's worth noting that the trailer says "new story chapter" instead of "paralogue story" which might mean more orbs and more maps (maybe the black knight as an enemy to be added as a GHB later)
#830  April 25, 2017, 11:00:32 pm
    • Canada
Hell yeee! My man Ike is finally here. Heavy Blade + Ragnell is looking nasty. He has to be an armored unit from the looks of it.

They are going to be swimming in money when Ike's banner comes out. I hate the new voices though

I mean, his SSB V/A really isn't better. I'm still cheesed we can't switch over to the Japanese voices.
#831  April 26, 2017, 12:58:50 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The new Story Chapter basically gives you a taste of the Defense Battles that are coming soon. By the way it looks, I like it and hopefully is a great way to farm SP.

Tried the new banner and pulled Titania, Mist, and 2 Ikes. Though while I was happy with those pulls, the best thing I got from it were a Ryoma and a +Spd Lyn. And with that my Fates sibling collection is complete....though I still need Normal Xander, but Spring Xander still counts.

Now for the real question...Fury or Life and Death on Ryoma? He's +HP/-Res btw.
#832  April 26, 2017, 03:10:45 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Think of it like this, do you want him to take hits, or do you want him to kill, cause usually red swords can stand up to certain things well. If I was in your shoes, I'd give him life and death and use him like a wait piece. Then again, fury builds give you a little of everything but damage you in turn but this is Ryoma we're talking about, he rushes in to things and of course he's one of the best sword units in FEH. All in all, what exactly do you want to do with him, if headlines, go fury, if you keep him in the back, life and death.

Edit: tried the banner and a got a 5* Minerva. Hell. Yes.
#833  April 26, 2017, 05:34:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Looks like my luck is on recharge for this banner. Used the orbs I saved and the ones from the new story chapter + quests and the best I got was a 4* Reinhardt(Neutral stats). Great unit, but the recommended skills will​ take a while to obtain.

BTW, how's everyone's progress with the GHB quests? Only one I'm missing is having Navarre kill his Lunatic self. Having trouble finding out how to make him land the final blow and still complete the mission.
#834  April 26, 2017, 05:37:16 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Robin was relatively easy (And by that I mean I only died 3 times before figuring it out)
I forgot how I did Navarres hard version so he just steamrolls me on Lunatic now

Also this banner is good
Did a roll and got three 4 stars and a 5 star (Shareena)
This is the best luck I had in a while
#835  April 26, 2017, 05:47:12 pm
i think you mean sheena, who kind of sucks. i did all the ghb quests in like an hour, i already had robin and navarre at good levels. i also spent 40 orbs on the banner and got nothing

#836  April 26, 2017, 07:21:13 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Think of it like this, do you want him to take hits, or do you want him to kill, cause usually red swords can stand up to certain things well. If I was in your shoes, I'd give him life and death and use him like a wait piece. Then again, fury builds give you a little of everything but damage you in turn but this is Ryoma we're talking about, he rushes in to things and of course he's one of the best sword units in FEH. All in all, what exactly do you want to do with him, if headlines, go fury, if you keep him in the back, life and death.

Edit: tried the banner and a got a 5* Minerva. Hell. Yes.

I'll probably just give him Life and Death since I want to give my remaining Fury fodder to Titania and Lyn.
#837  April 26, 2017, 08:27:57 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#838  April 26, 2017, 08:40:55 pm
early on in the game i pulled five star sheena twice (who i merged like an idiot. now i dont like merging units because the blue shine their icon gets triggers my ocd). she might be salvageable with skill inheritance but tbh i'd rather give those skills to someone else. she's pretty good as a defensive unit against physical units but kind of shit at attacking
#839  April 26, 2017, 08:47:42 pm
    • Canada
The new Story Chapter basically gives you a taste of the Defense Battles that are coming soon. By the way it looks, I like it and hopefully is a great way to farm SP.

Tried the new banner and pulled Titania, Mist, and 2 Ikes. Though while I was happy with those pulls, the best thing I got from it were a Ryoma and a +Spd Lyn. And with that my Fates sibling collection is complete....though I still need Normal Xander, but Spring Xander still counts.

Now for the real question...Fury or Life and Death on Ryoma? He's +HP/-Res btw.

How in the hell. Granted I only spend 20 orbs so far, I pulled another 4 star Roy and my 8TH Cecilia... What Devils luck do you have? Well at least I can give Nowi her Triangle Adept 3.

Also since your Ryoma has the HP, I'd go Fury. But you really can't go wrong with either one.
#840  April 27, 2017, 06:57:51 am
Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:08:36 am by Titiln