YesNoOk

Yu Narukami v1.024 (Read 55989 times)

Started by OHMSBY, December 08, 2019, 05:08:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Yu Narukami v1.016
#61  December 11, 2019, 02:58:50 pm
    • USA
So you admit to intentionally trying to skew a poll.

Really man? You blew your cover that easily?

Well, the admins and GF202020 already publicly stated what I did, so I might as well tell the truth.

You're still lying though, I know you're not the Blitztank voter.

I am, and you know what? It wasn't even worth it.

No you're not. You know why?

I am the Blitztank voter.

I didn't do it to get him to win though,  I did it because I smelled bullshit of Yumi's 70+ lead and to prove strawpoll is bullshit when it comes to actual votes. You know how easy it is to spoof Strawpoll? All you need to do is turn on Airplane mode and then off. Boom, another vote. I was hoping my hypothesis was right and it was when the Yumi votes kept on getting ahead. The real goal of this was to move this to a more secure voting method, and I did nothing to this poll, knowing it was secure and you were caught again trying to boost Yumi.

And now you're lying that you were the Blitztank voter in order to still have Yumi win. I will take any punishment deem fitting, but at least you were caught.

So in conclusion, congratulations, you just played yourself.

Just don't count my 2 votes, everyone who voted fairly shouldn't be punished for my actions. I was only thinking about what I wanted and I should be the only one punished not anyone else.
#62  December 11, 2019, 03:37:16 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
You still continously lied though, and what's to say you're not lying again right now and you have more than 2 in Yumi? Letting Yumi win now would be letting you get away with everything.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#63  December 11, 2019, 03:47:32 pm
    • Brazil
You still continously lied though, and what's to say you're not lying again right now and you have more than 2 in Yumi? Letting Yumi win now would be letting you get away with everything.

You do know that there's people who legitimately voted for Yumi, right?
#64  December 11, 2019, 03:57:44 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
So you admit to intentionally trying to skew a poll.

Really man? You blew your cover that easily?

Well, the admins and GF202020 already publicly stated what I did, so I might as well tell the truth.

You're still lying though, I know you're not the Blitztank voter.

I am, and you know what? It wasn't even worth it.

No you're not. You know why?

I didn't do it to get him to win though,  I did it because I smelled bullshit of Yumi's 70+ lead and to prove strawpoll is bullshit when it comes to actual votes. You know how easy it is to spoof Strawpoll? All you need to do is turn on Airplane mode and then off. Boom, another vote. I was hoping my hypothesis was right and it was when the Yumi votes kept on getting ahead. The real goal of this was to move this to a more secure voting method, and I did nothing to this poll, knowing it was secure and you were caught again trying to boost Yumi.

And now you're lying that you were the Blitztank voter in order to still have Yumi win. I will take any punishment deem fitting, but at least you were caught.

Just don't count my 2 votes, everyone who voted fairly shouldn't be punished for my actions. I was only thinking about what I wanted and I should be the only one punished not anyone else.

Dudes! Get a damn life!
You're abusing your comments for no reason!
This is fate.
#65  December 11, 2019, 04:18:37 pm
    • USA

I only made 2 alts and used only one to vote cause the admins caught me. And I wasn't going to vote more than that cause making a new MFG account and waiting 10 minutes after posting 3 times. Was very time consuming. If I made more than 2 accounts I would've gone crazy.
#66  December 11, 2019, 04:56:44 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

This is what happens when a rotten apple tries to game the system.

If he's willing to rig voting for the next Mugen character, I have to wonder what other things in life he's willing to rig.
#67  December 11, 2019, 06:04:33 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
All this hilarious stuff made me realize I voted too quickly and missed Blitzy. Whoops.

also dude, mugen
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#68  December 11, 2019, 06:22:20 pm
    • Brazil

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2462830

Welp, proof that he was the one rigging the polls, AND tried to rig this one too.

Yumi should be disqualified.
You don't get to decide that, and if the guy actually rigged the votes, he only got two votes more to Yumi.

How does that help in any way, then? I voted for Blitztank, ONCE, and I wouldn't accept the character I voted for to be disqualified because of what YOU did. Because at the end of the day, your motives aren't relevant, you also rigged the voting. Are you actually naive enough to think this is the first time a poll has been rigged? The only reason people noticed it now was because the poll went out of control with two characters leading by hundreds, because the ones rigging it at this time were too dumb to be discreet with their rigging.

This is what happens when a rotten apple tries to game the system.

If he's willing to rig voting for the next Mugen character, I have to wonder what other things in life he's willing to rig.
Like I said before, I don't think this was the first time a poll was rigged, I only think this is the first time rigging a poll got out of hand. Regardless, I still think its all stupid, because in the end, its just a MUGEN char, like what the hell, before Blitztank was added to OHMSBY's polls, I voted for fucking Carmine, and he was nowhere near first place in any of them, people should just learn to accept when they're going to lose.

OHMSBY, The choice is yours, but I must tell you, if people go as far as rigging forum polls, which is harder to do, because an account is needed, I think its safe to say there is nothing preventing people from rigging anything. The best that can be done is either make the next one a StrawPoll with a CAPTCHA and hope for the best (since StrawPoll is the only one that has enough options to cover your character choices) or just pick the character you want and make it, I know you wanted it to be a community decision, but we can never have a 100% honest voting.
#69  December 11, 2019, 06:37:21 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Wow, I guess you don't even need VPN to fool Straw Poll. I feel Nanase will end up as Kuroko 2.0, but I'm sticking with her all the way regardless.
#70  December 11, 2019, 06:53:06 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
EasyPoll is much better than StrawPoll, the airplane mode trick doesn't work there, but these thread polls are still the most secure.
~~~~
#71  December 11, 2019, 07:28:20 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
So... what's going on here is that ICPJuggalo was trying get Yumi to win OSHMBY's poll by using alternate accounts & IP/ISPs both here & on Strawpoll,
so GameFreak202020 decided to do something similar in order to prove a point on how easy it is to rig Strawpoll?
Do i have that correct?
#72  December 11, 2019, 07:30:22 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
So... what's going on here is that ICPJuggalo was trying get Yumi to win OSHMBY's poll by using alternate accounts & IP/ISPs both here & on Strawpoll,
so GameFreak202020 decided to do something similar in order to prove a point on how easy it is to rig Strawpoll?
Do i have that correct?

That's correct
~~~~
#73  December 11, 2019, 07:53:45 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
#74  December 11, 2019, 08:21:27 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Alright, I have come to a decision.

I will let this poll run its course. Yumi is not disqualified, but she is getting a penalty of -3, which means that Akatsuki is currently in the lead by 2 votes.

After this, no more polls, at least for a while. I’ll just following my own release schedule.
#75  December 11, 2019, 08:38:03 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
After this, no more polls, at least for a while. I’ll just following my own release schedule.

OHMSBY, better this way, so you don't have to wait to start work on the next character after a release.
#76  December 11, 2019, 09:32:41 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Agreed, it's way better doing by your own, in your time.
#77  December 11, 2019, 09:35:23 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Wise choice, OHMSBY.
This is fate.
#78  December 11, 2019, 09:39:44 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
You have chosen wisely, OHMSBY, I respect your decision good sir.

Don't think...obey
#79  December 11, 2019, 09:44:14 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 I agree with this compromise, it's not only a benefit to the people awaiting for these characters, but it'll make it easier to take a more relaxed pace after the difficulty of producing characters at a quick rate from prior.
#80  December 12, 2019, 01:44:41 am
    • Brazil

I wonder about one thing: is it really fair to punish Yumi's votes? I mean, Akatsuki is popular enough to have people doing the same to him...