YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2401646 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Role-Play Paradise!
#7301  September 12, 2016, 10:11:36 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Just as Magio & friends (including the Unlimited Force, the Deadpool Corps, Lightflare as well as a bunch of jokers) exited the portal into Ground Zeroes 2, the ruins of what was Kalos City, in order to defeat Iblis the Destroyer to stop the plans of Medusa (from Kid Icarus) and Liquid Snake (from Metal Gear Solid), whose reason to come back from the dead is a mystery the heroes also need to solve, they noticed a ruckus. A small robot robbed a couple, a big robot smashed a 1-block of the couple, and then the robots hugged each other.
...what the heck?
I have no idea either.
There's no time to lose. We still have to defeat Iblis.
And then we beat the Iblis Trigger, Medusa, into a fine pulp. Man, I'm hungry now. Oh look, floor ice cream! *scoops*
...are you seriously gonna eat THAT?!
Well hey, as long as it gives me health.
If you want to know how this bizarre adventure continues, then just follow this fucking link: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/29577-the-roleplay-paradise-part-2-revenge-of-role-play/
I am the narrator, and this is only a sneak preview of Roleplay Paradise 2 - Electric Boogaloo and is actually not 100% canon. Mainly because the two couples mentioned before do actually not appear in RPP2 - This Abbrivation Makes It Look Like This Is The Second Play Of RicePigeon
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#7302  September 12, 2016, 12:15:13 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Good thing this isn't canon, because that wasn't ice cream
#7303  September 12, 2016, 01:57:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Peeks out the window.
Proceeds to go back to reading the newspaper.
#7304  September 12, 2016, 08:54:29 pm
i put on my robe and wizard hat
#7305  September 12, 2016, 09:48:04 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
*fly's down looking at you*

So your Tails
#7306  September 12, 2016, 10:03:38 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#7307  September 12, 2016, 10:07:31 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
#7308  September 12, 2016, 11:03:06 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
*Suddenly a big flash of light spurns around the corpse of the couple*

It is I!  The nameless protagonist who dropped out of Saint Mang's known as takara the coder of hadoukens and ripper of shurookins, or is it the other way around?  And uh it turns out I have a name after all.  Yeah stealth isn't my thing but BEAR WITH ME!!

I am not suppose to appear until 2018 but I got grave news FROM THE FUTURE that the adbots, the ones who are soon to be responsible for leading the world to a Doritio hell hole, are plotting their next move AS WE SPEAK!  We don't got much time and I got the scoop that...

*stares at R.O.B and BBB*
*then a large hole in the wall by a sleek car*
*then at the dead couples*

.....uh...I come in peace?
#7309  September 13, 2016, 12:31:26 am
Re: Role-Play Hellhole!
#7310  September 13, 2016, 08:07:09 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Jesus I should have never responded to this thread
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#7311  September 13, 2016, 02:08:51 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Never could understand the appeal of roleplaying as multiple characters at the same time and having them interact with each other. It's like having a conversation with yourself.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#7312  September 13, 2016, 03:40:37 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
hey
Its me goku
#7313  September 13, 2016, 05:47:23 pm
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Gladiolus Amicitia's dance with Anastasia is suddenly interrupted by a loud crashing in the distance. The two lovers look on in horror as a mysterious being drives towards them in a sleek car.

"Alright ya mugs," R.O.B.'s synthesized voice speaks (Pick a voice, I recommend Wiseguy), "You owe me a debt of fat stacks, and it's time for me to collect. Now hand over your life-savings before I blast them out of you," he says, while he steadies an NES Zapper.

"But... but..." Gladiolus starts, "This is for college!"

"Too bad," says R.O.B. with a synthesized chuckle, taking his fat stacks away from him. Just then another crash is heard in the hallway

"NOT SO FAST, R.O.B.!" barks out another voice (recommend "RansomNote")

"Get out of here Bal-Bas-Beta, nobody likes you OR Dave Sirlin," R.O.B. jeered.

"It doesn't matter if people love me or not," BBB said with a saddened tone of voice, "What matters in my robotic heart is doing the right thing, and you sir have stolen lods of emone from these beautiful LPers."

"RPers," corrected R.O.B.

"Pardon?" asked BBB.

"You mean to say RPers. LPers are annoying shitdicks on Youtube that fake their screams and make the fat stacks with less than half of the effort it takes me to rob someone. Geddit, cuz I'm R.O.B. so I rob people. Hahaha, that's so good."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, RPers are miserable pieces of shit that aren't in control of their lives who live vicariously through their fictional personas."

"Oh," BBB said, in quiet reflection. "Well in that case, that's different," he said, shooting a Rocket Punch at the couple.

"BBB," started R.O.B., "This could be the start of a beautiful technological friendship."

"My metal heart leaps with an electrical surge of joy," BBB says, crying an oil tear from his cyclopean eye.

(imagine this is a pic of R.O.B. hugging BBB)

Gladiolus: "I'll never give you my stacks of money. These belong to me and my girlfriend; Anastasia. She means everything to me and I'll do whatever I can to protect her and make her happy." Gladiolus pulls her even closer and gazes into her eyes. The dream actually became a reality into his eyes and Bal-Bas-Beta was saving their lives.

"Thank you BBB, is there any way we can re-pay from the evil debts from R.O.B? He tried to make us hand over our fat stacks, but we actually need these. I'll repay you, but upgrading your armor because I used to do engineering with my father when I was a little girl." Anastasia smiles at BBB and gave him a hug before he went back to finish R.O.B

Also, Anastasia gazed into Gladiolus' eyes and they just kept on dancing until they eventually kissed.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#7314  September 13, 2016, 07:12:37 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
"Huh?" Bal-Bas-Beta started, "I punched these two stupid cosplayers to death with the Rocket Punch, how are they alive and thanking me?"

"Well bud, looks like some clarification is in order," said R.O.B. "Preferably with slang and vulgarity. Try it!"

"Alright," BBB said with a shrug. "Hey, dildos! Feel the wrath of my Piston Hurricane!"

After killing the couple again, BBB walked over to R.O.B. "How was that?"

"Calling them 'dildos?' What are you from, the 80's?" Asked R.O.B.

"Yes, because Repo Man is the greatest movie to have ever existed. If mankind is to have a chance at survival, he should watch this movie, and..."

Bal-Bas-Beta didn't actually stop there. He continued on, talking about such memorable scenes as the "plate of shrimp" and Bud's monologue over cocaine, and takara was jotting down notes furiously to prepare for the robot war.

"Yes this sounds like the most excellent movie ever made!" said everyone, including the deceases couple who briefly reanimated as zombies to thank their murderer for cultural enlightenment, only for him to use the PISTON HURRICANE again.

Then if on cue, the glowing Chevrolet Malibu from the movie appeared

"Let's climb in!" suggested R.O.B.

"I dunno, looks intense!" said takara warily.

"Repo man's ALWAYS intense!" said BBB as they climbed in and drove off.
#7315  September 13, 2016, 07:23:41 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
What a fucking relief this is just the just shit thread! I almost wrote this site off when I saw what might have been a 367 page RP thread.

*shits diaper*
#7316  September 14, 2016, 01:55:44 am
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
Ooh! Can I play?! Can I play?!

" Alright, what the hell is going on here?! "
#7317  September 14, 2016, 07:57:06 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Before BBB and R.O.B punched the cutest couple, Gladiolus Amicitia x Anastasia, Anastasia used her powerful musou magic and put her wired gloves into the ground.

"BBB, if I were you, I would say do not underestimate a seductive beauty such as myself. Even though, I look delicate and weak on the outside, when you feel my beautiful wrath, you and your dumb robot friend will feel the wrath from my wired gloves and the great sword attack from my lovable boyfriend; Gladiolus Amicitia."

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#7318  September 14, 2016, 09:15:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
BBB and R.O.B. already drove off in the Chevy Malibu with takara to find some other way to spend time instead of watching your shitty makeout fanfiction take place (it's not even an RP because you don't even address anything anyone's even adding). So your character is literally talking to air.
Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:19:19 am by J.A.N.G.O.
oh, I've wasted my life
#7319  September 14, 2016, 10:54:46 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

"DON'T MOCK THE SHOCKER!", shouted the Shocker, as his Shockermobile ploughed into a couple in the middle of a serious make out session. It was another pair of Gladiolus Amicitia's and Anastasia's, and like all the other pairs, this couple was oblivious to the carnage surrounding them, not even noticing the Shockermobile headed straight toward them until just before it collided with them, the Shockermobile lurching to a sudden stop as the couple was flung almost comically into the air.

"Goddamn holograms" sighed the Shocker after he stepped out of his vehicle and surveyed the damage to his front bumper. "I don't have insurance on this!" he whined. He looked over to the injured couple, cringing at the broken neck on 'Gladiolus'. It was a pretty gruesome sight, even as a distorted, shimmering image, for the hologram was rapidly failing. Mercifully, it shut off suddenly; the damage from the impact of the Shockermobile being far too forceful to survive. The Anastasia hologram was doing much better, however, seeming to only have suffered a few scrapes. She was sobbing over the now-disappeared "corpse" of her lover.

"How could you do this? How could you take him away from me?" she sobbed.

"Hey lady, you were standing in the middle of the street! All you dumb holograms do is stand around kissing! Weird robots have been running around slaughtering you guys and you can't stop yourselves for even a second to notice! It's really weird and inconsiderate!" the Shocker angrily fired back.

"I'm... a hologram?" she sniffled, her sorrow over her dead lover rapidly disappearing, as her memory unit quickly finished the process of reformatting to remove all traces of her dead beloved.

"Yeah, I dunno. Don't ask me. I don't know what's going on. I'm not even supposed to be here! The world was supposed to be ending, and New York was under attack, so I hightailed out of there in my Shockermobile. But then everything went white and I woke up here!" he explained. "I distinctly feel like I've fallen between the cracks and been forgotten in the midst of some cosmic reset of not only my universe, but of the multiverse itself!"

'Anastasia' didn't understand a word of what he was saying, and it all sounded like a bunch of dumb comic book bullshit anyway. "So uh... what were you shouting about not mocking the uh, shocking?" she asked.

"The Shocker, don't mock the Shocker. That's me." he replied.

'Anastasia' stared blankly.

"... I'm the Shocker." he repeated.

'Anastasia' continued to stare.

"... umm?" she mumbled.

"I'm Spider-Man's deadliest foe! I almost got him, a couple times!"

"That's... nice?" she managed.

Even in this weird place with a bunch of brainless holograms constantly making out with each other, he couldn't get any respect! The Shocker frowned, which went unnoticed because he was wearing a full face mask.

"And someone was mocking you?" asked 'Anastasia'.

"Yeah! It was those mean robots! They said my costume was dumb! And that I was dumb too!" cried the Shocker.

"You do look pretty ridiculous." she replied.

"You're one to talk!" he shouted back.

'Anastasia' looked herself over, regarding her ludicrious outfit, and shrugged in agreement.

"And anyways, it protects me from the effects of my gauntlets!" whined the Shocker.

"It's insulated to protect you from electric blasts?" she asked.

"What? No! My gauntlets don't shoot electricity, they shoot out concussive blasts!" he answered.

"Then why are you called the Shocker?!?" she questioned.

"B-b-because my gauntlets fire shockwaves!" he stammered.

"Then it's a really dumb name! And confusing! Like it's some weird bit of trivia that nerds would pull out to hold over other people!" she fired back.

"Well, it's worked for me so far! I've never had to change it! Trapster used to go by the name Paste-Pot-Pete, and no one holds that over his head! ...I mean, I guess they do, but they don't do it to his face!" complained the Shocker.

She pressed on, "OK, whatever. So the robots made fun of you and you got in your car and drove away crying, or something?"

"Yes! I mean, no! ... I mean, kinda! I didn't cry! B-because they were wrong! My costume is smart and p-practical!" he sputtered.

"Practical, maybe. But definitely not 'smart'" she said, rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You look like you fucked a roll of Bounty paper towels." she replied.

The Shocker considered this a moment, and then activated his gauntlets at full strength and blasted her into a wall. Her spine audibly cracked, and the holographic image that made up her being crackled out of existence. He sighed. Unlike a lot of his fellow supervillains, he wasn't really into murdering, but holograms didn't really count. Still, they were realistic enough to make killing one unsettling.

As the Shocker walked back to his car, he quickly ducked out of the way of a Chevy Malibu barreling down the road. Its passengers were yelling at him but he couldn't really make out what they were saying. The perils of wearing a heavily padded face mask that covered his ears, he supposed.

He got into his car, and it mercifully started without any issue. He gripped the steering wheel and turned his car around, heading back into the mass of kissing holograms. His thumbs caressed the toggle switches on his gauntlets.

"No one's gonna mock the Shocker ever again."
#7320  September 14, 2016, 06:12:02 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Looks outside the window.
"Goddamn punks ruining my lawn."
Flips page on his newspaper.
"I knew I should have invested in a new security system."