YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 32056 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:

Bea

Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#141  December 16, 2009, 01:35:17 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Anyway, I find homosexuality on a whole to be completely and utterly disgusting. With that said though, I don't believe in violence or whatever against them. As long as I don't have to witness it in any way, I don't care. And most of the people I know I like that too. It's just something that irks us for reasons we can't explain. I know this is kinda belittling the whole thing but it's like a guy that picks his nose in public. I don't know why it grosses me out it just does.

Now see, this is a very acceptable behavior in my eyes.
As long there's no violence, no humiliation, I don't care if people dislike it. It's their right to do it, within civil limits.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#142  December 16, 2009, 02:03:44 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
It is in no way different than gay people being disgusted with straight sex or with people having weird fetishes.
Yes it is. Remember that, while not illegal nor considered a disease, huge portions of our society still find it... uncomfortable. To say the least.

Having some tact while at the same not hiding what you are might go a longer way than yelling in the street while making out with your b/f in your gimp suit in front of a kindergarden, if you want people to build tolerance. :P
#143  December 16, 2009, 02:08:17 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
You missed my point entirely. I'm not talking about social standards at all. I'm talking about people's preferences.

Mog

#144  December 16, 2009, 02:10:03 am
I can honeslty say I have no strong feelings on the subject.  If two people can find passion, love, trust and live happily ever after thats all that really matters.

:bow:        
#145  December 16, 2009, 02:14:43 am
    • Philippines
#146  December 16, 2009, 02:32:49 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Well if two gay people wana do thing that your suppose to do with a girl and it has nothing to do with me then i geass i half to be ok with it! :P

I geass i need more time to think about it! :(
#147  December 16, 2009, 02:35:45 am
    • Philippines
You're still young. Better to go with the flow of puberty. Everything will answer itself. Just keep in mind that sex is not only for making babies.
#148  December 16, 2009, 02:42:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
wait, sex makes babies?
EGADS need to call someone, brb
#149  December 16, 2009, 03:01:39 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Its still really gross to me tho! :P
#150  December 16, 2009, 03:06:04 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I use to think that way too, you'll grow out of it.
#151  December 16, 2009, 03:11:17 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I guess. Whatever floats there bout!

Mog

#152  December 16, 2009, 03:11:51 am
#153  December 16, 2009, 03:16:58 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 03:32:49 am by StormEX
#154  December 16, 2009, 03:36:04 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Depends on the girls.
#155  December 16, 2009, 03:52:50 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I'm not really all that against the girls! to be honest!
As odd as that might sound!
#156  December 16, 2009, 04:02:07 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
We know women can't truly love anyway, so it's not as appalling.
Men can love, and 2 men must be the most pure kind of it all because it's 100% love. That's why straight guys really fear gay guys. We envy them for being able to find someone that can truly love and feel back!!! :o
#157  December 16, 2009, 04:03:29 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Ewww...
#158  December 16, 2009, 04:03:51 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
Yeah like wtf!?!?!
#159  December 16, 2009, 04:43:18 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 05:11:37 am by EXShadow
#160  December 16, 2009, 06:26:12 am
  • Japan's finest!!
    • www.hello-millie.com/
We all believe something for a reason dont we? upbringing, culture, education, whatever it may be
I believe that a man shouldnt make love with another man because i was brought up that way. It makes sense to me.
I could turn around and say that you people believing it is okay are the tools for the gay community.

At the end of the day its just another opinion. there will always be a for and against

I love how once you're proven wrong you revert to being a victim. Some people were raised as cannibals and believe that a human is just another animal for them to feed on, while you're a male in an English-speaking country who can still find ways to bring down social minorities, because (and here's the sad part) you were raised that way. Oh, bravo! Someone give this guy a medal. Where's the team of liberal bigots looking for the victim gene?

Now, I'll bite on one point you've made- that sexuality is entirely not genetic. But I mean that in a sense of us all being capable of bisexuality and everything else simply being the result of societal conditioning. Some girls only like black guys, and vice versa... is that genetic, too? Humans are the only species to be sexually attracted to asses. Do you know why that is? Because we're the only species so far up our own that we can single-handedly dictate the lives of millions of others just by writing a book. Blowing sexuality up in to something it's not just feeds in to our seemingly insatiable urge to classify ourselves in ways that allow us to oppress others- gender, nationality, sexuality... Talk about pathetic, and the victims are no better.

Next time you're bored, find a more productive way to spend your time than failing at belittling others- this is the internet, someone will make a complete fool of you. Now, as for the subject at hand... what do I feel towards gay marriage? Disdain. It's almost 2010 and we still struggle to religiously define unions between equals. Gotta love evolution!

Anyway, I find homosexuality on a whole to be completely and utterly disgusting.

...is that you, Senator Larry Craig?