YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (Slyck joins to the battle!!) (Read 3688593 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (Kiln, Ryu and a couple more are coming)
#441  December 30, 2023, 03:40:52 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
ClayFighter Ryu has been released, only left Kiln, which I'm polishing his claytalities, but he's basically ready, so tomorrow you'll get him. Also I prepared a final character trailer for him, won't be more for the next I'll make nor the ones I never did by being unfinished cooperations (Sumo Santa and Blob).

But... that video has a surprise you'll see soon, the 2 secret characters I wanted for Infinite Clayfare that will be made anyway for normal MUGEN will be revealed at the end of that video, so stay tuned ;)

EDIT: Dr. Kiln also was released, now the circle is complete

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 05:07:12 am by Basaraくん
Re: ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (2024 also will be full of clay!!)
#442  January 02, 2024, 02:37:27 pm
    • Chile
OK, time to move on onto new projects. My ClayFighter chars will be make just like before, but won't be a priority as in 2023 (and prior to C&D). As I promise, the chars I left to do from 63 1/3 and Sculptor's Cut will be done, but more later than sooner this time:

My favs of the list are Ickybod Clay and T-Hoppy, but maybe I can make a poll to decide which one will be the one you want to see in MUGEN by my hand :pleased:

And also, the clay chamber of secrets has been open!! So check it out my Twitter account to more details ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (2024 also will be full of clay!!)
#443  January 12, 2024, 03:19:32 pm
    • Chile
Well, it is decided...

I'LL DESTROY YOU!!

Yep, T-Hoppy will be my next CF project to be made... apart of the update ClayFighter Ryu needs, of course. Just starting with the SFF and AIR, I hope to make more during these months, but as I said before, CF chars won't be a priority as in 2023 (and prior to C&D) but will be done. And of course also I'll be working on the 2 "secret" chars for Infinite Clayfare (that aren't secret anymore and because the game also doesn't exist XD) thay will be made during this 2024 ;)

Re: ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!)
#444  January 17, 2024, 05:10:04 am
    • Chile
Well, finally Guild's server is working again to upload stuff, so after getting in my site Dr. Kiln, ClayFighter Ryu and SneezeTHPS' Blob (the original version, not the Infinite Clayfare ver.) as well uploading 3 new stages (including the unreleased Santa's Workshop being only on Beta 2), I updated the WIP page with the 3 projects I'll make for 2024: T-Hoppy (in previous post) and those 2:

So yeah, now it's official those 3 are WIPs of mine. Expect to see them during this year ;) and of course, an update for ClayFighter Ryu, which is necessary TBH

#445  March 20, 2024, 03:25:42 pm
    • Chile
Sorry guys, I can't ... I tried to move on from ClayFighter after what happened on September, but I can't, my mind is still on ClayFighter mode, especially after this guy remaking the Sculptor's Cut intro into full clay, so I've working on my projects during these weeks and maybe I can bring you something for April Fools...
Maybe Lucy?? An update to old HoboCop?? a ClayFighter Ken perhaps?? A bizarre version of one of my chars a la Orochi Sumo Santa?? Who knows :P
But one thing is sure, expect something unexpected for this AF... as well an update of ClayFighter Ryu, of course ;)

#446  March 20, 2024, 06:06:14 pm
    • Brazil
I'm glad you didn't. Though... I'm quite surprised you didn't include a MK guest char.
#447  March 20, 2024, 06:12:48 pm
    • USA
I'm glad you didn't. Though... I'm quite surprised you didn't include a MK guest char.
I feel like a KoF-verse guest would be even funnier as a sort of “revenge” for the KoF series almost totally ignoring SNK in its parodies, the closest things being some old print ads for the first game referencing World Heroes.
#448  March 22, 2024, 01:03:49 pm
  • I am Alive
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/bardockrevenge
Try use Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition :)

Re: ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (Slyck joins to the battle!!)
#449  April 09, 2024, 06:38:08 am
    • Chile
Sorry, I couldn't do it in time, I wanted to make a big surprise for AF but I wasn't in my house during almost all past week. So, as a kind of apology, I started with this...

Yes, Slyck joins to T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop as my CF projects for 2024!!
By now, these 2 only have the basic movement (walk, crouch and jump) but I hope to make more during these months. About the other 2, Klaymen now has all punches and kicks based in part of his basic movements from The Neverhood (so now it's a fully functional char), and HoboCop also has the basic movement but has all his standing punches and one kick, also seeing how to make the basics (they're complicated to pass to MUGEN) but working on them

And yes, I still debt you the update of ClayFighter Ryu, I hope to make it during these weeks, wait for it ;)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty