YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4962657 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Sol Badguy + Shadow Yu released (12/26/22)
#1181  January 01, 2023, 09:47:01 pm
  • Nowhere to work on, nothin to do.
    • sites.google.com/view/walruso-mugen-site/home
Hey, I added these two voice patches for your Merkava and Bowser.

Link for these two:

Merkava JPN Voice:
https://mega.nz/file/Xkkx2AAI#RjhxeXKcoOeV5bIcou3G-NCrBWELE7OqfE6Ai2A4gIM

Bowser SSB4/SSBU Voice:
https://mega.nz/file/LwFUkBDZ#yvlRl7127mqvNiRhEZLAJHbSHoDi1Cy_XIoEcXmC7Tg

Preview Video for SSB4/SSBU Voice for Bowser.
https://youtu.be/qWJgFIyj2UI

Oh and btw, I just encountered that glitch during Bowser's Whirling Fortress move in the air that which his ChangeState has him standing while floating in one of my release video.
Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 12:47:59 am by Walruso
#1182  January 02, 2023, 01:41:19 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
#1183  January 02, 2023, 02:02:25 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Oh and btw, I just encountered that glitch during Bowser's Whirling Fortress move in the air that which his ChangeState has him standing while floating in one of my release video.

You haven't messed with his code at all, have you? Because that isn't happening for me at all, even after I did a fresh redownload from my site. Just redownload him from my site, and if it's still happening for you for whatever reason, let me know.

Honest question: Have you seen Phantom Breaker: Omnia?

I have played Phantom Breaker: Omnia, and I honestly didn't like it at all that much. So I don't really have much interest in working on any of it's characters even if the assets have been ripped.
#1184  January 02, 2023, 02:22:36 am
You haven't messed with his code at all, have you? Because that isn't happening for me at all, even after I did a fresh redownload from my site. Just redownload him from my site, and if it's still happening for you for whatever reason, let me know.

Actually, that there was Holn's AI on Bowser when I used it during my release voice patch video.

#1185  January 02, 2023, 03:13:55 am
    • USA
That explains it.

Holn's AI patch uses it's own set of cmd and cns files, so it looks like it's actually an issue that Holn needs to fix with his patch.
#1186  January 02, 2023, 03:53:02 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines

That happened before while I'm recording a fight as Miyako. (where it was rejected)

Oh, and not just Bowser AI patch has an error, but Holn's other AI patches like Ragna where he can't grab the opponent and some debug floods.
#1187  January 02, 2023, 04:40:31 am
Holn's AI patch uses it's own set of cmd and cns files, so it looks like it's actually an issue that Holn needs to fix with his patch.

Oh, and not just Bowser AI patch has an error, but Holn's other AI patches like Ragna where he can't grab the opponent and some debug floods.

Ah, much obliged for that.

Now I can see the problem with Holn's AI.

Hopefully Holn should go back and fix some of his AI patches that contains some issues...
#1188  January 02, 2023, 03:20:15 pm
  • Rate up is a lie.
  • Yeah I simp for Helm how can you tell ?
#1189  January 02, 2023, 04:19:12 pm
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 04:37:41 pm by sergioprft
#1190  January 02, 2023, 05:20:49 pm
    • USA
#1191  January 06, 2023, 10:52:03 am
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
There's a small error in all of your melty characters.
https://streamable.com/am9uup

This only happens if you go up high in the air then perform an air shield. if the animation has ended before they touch the ground, they will float in mid air.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Looking through the codes, it returns to idle state instead of jump down/descend state.

It's pretty nuts this only got discovered now. If Maya Bread hadn't told me, I wouldn't even have known about it.
#1192  January 07, 2023, 01:08:35 am
    • USA
All fixed.
#1193  January 11, 2023, 04:50:14 pm
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
#1194  January 12, 2023, 06:22:10 am
    • USA
Just added your patches (4Kids voice included) and Walruso's patches to the site.

If you'd rather have the icon next to your name in your section be something else, just let me know. Same goes for you too, Walruso.
#1195  January 12, 2023, 02:05:02 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Got some feedback on Ky and Sol:
Ky:
-The hitspark and guard spark of jC is misaligned when it hits the opponent on the ground.
-The forward/backwards throw doesn't have a landing sound effect when he touches the ground.
-The Radius effects on both versions of Stun Edge is on the same position whether it hits the opponent on the ground or air and isn't aligned where the hitspark and guard spark is placed.
-The Radius effects when he hits the opponent during Shock State is layered behind him.
-Lightning Javelin is still a typo in the movelist.png (But if you haven't fixed the typo before, I'm guessing you lost the original psd file).

Sol:
-His Respect is missing his taunt hitbox.
-His Run Stop animation could use some adjustments as his feet aren't on the ground.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1196  January 13, 2023, 01:08:09 am
    • USA
All fixed.
#1197  January 13, 2023, 03:57:34 pm
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
Thanks for adding my own section on your site! There's something else I wanna point out, not sure If you already noticed it or not but 4Kids Meta Knight has a alternative palette that references his appearance from the anime, but it's unfinished because he had tons of pixels around him and I was too lazy to do something about.

I'll update it If someone fixed it for me, since I'm lazy obviously.
#1198  January 16, 2023, 02:57:49 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Hey OHMSBY, i love your characters and thanks to you im inspired and making chars in your style too, any chances to see Neco Arc in BBTAG gameplay?
#1199  January 17, 2023, 04:01:30 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
So while I checking the Dead Angle Attacks on Ichida and Resentone's characters, I decided to check yours and noticed these characters gain a small amount of meter if they successfully hit the opponent and won't be empty after 2 consecutive uses (Also more added if there is something else wrong with it):
-Ruby
-Mika
-Gordeau
-Azrael (It also doesn't use the same hit sound as 5AAA)
-Terumi
-Wagner
-Waldstein
-Robo Weiss
-Misaka
-Kuroko
-Es
-Samus
-Kokonoe
-Tager
-Yu/Shadow Yu
-Yumi
-Adachi
-Quote (It also doesn't use the same hit sound as 66A)
-Akatsuki
-Susano'o (It also doesn't use the same hit sound as 5AAAA with envshake)
-Blitztank
-Saya
-Heart
-Issac
-Iori
-Taiga/Maid Taiga
-Faust
-Shantae
-Nanase (It also doesn't use the same hit sound as 5AA, but I think it would sound better with a strong slash one instead)
-Yukiko
-Jin
-Bisclavret
-Charlotte
-Hyde
-Thief Arthur
-Lambda-11
-Mitsuru
-Meta Knight
-Carmine
-Homura (I also noticed the swish is delayed and plays after it hits the opponent)
-Piranha Plant
-Ky
-Lina
-King Dedede
-Hilda
-Shana
-King K. Rool
-Kohaku
-Pistrix
-Pyra
-Merkava
-Aoko
-Dead Apostle Noel
-Bowser
-Kirito
-Akame
-Byleth
-Sol

Although it would end up using it all if they use a distortion drive or two force breaks. Just a little bit of inconsistency since it would've used slightly more meter and gives some characters a slight advantage as they can use their force breaks quicker if used consecutively twice. I made sure if it's the Dead Angle hit itself was the one that gained it and not from blocking the opponent's hit. So Yang, Ragna and Vlov are the only ones that safe from this. Since some of them will be updated to work with Powered Ciel's Calvaria Galgalim: Guillotine, you're more than welcome to wait until then to fix it.

Edit: I got some more feedback on certain characters:

Ruby:
-The vignette effect on Pedal Burst, Pedal Dance and Rose Rush stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Waldstein:
-Werfen Erschlagen causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3055 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Tager:
-Genesic Emerald Tager Buster causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3056 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.
-Charged Lighting Alpha causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 851 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Yu/Shadow Yu:
-The radius effects on Cross Slash and when Izanagi hits the ground playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.
-The radius effects on Shadow Yu's Ziodyne continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation (For normal Yu's Ziodyne as it works differently, it temporary stops making them and continues after the superpause ends).

Yumi:
-The fans she's twirling on Secret Ninja Art: Black Ice continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Adachi:
-Atom Smasher continues hitting the opponent and the effects don't stay frozen during the finish animation.
-The radius effects on Demonic Cross Slash when Magatsu Izanagi hits the ground continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Akatsuki:
-The effects on Thunderbolt continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Susano'o:
-The swish effect on the last hit of Execution of the Heretic is layered in front of the vignette effect.

Saya:
-Feast of Flesh causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3001 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing (The flesh explosion is also layered in front of the vignette effect).
-Aberrant Mighty Arm causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3058 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Heart:
-The effects on Iron Fist Punch of Love, Amazing Heartful Punch and Amazing Special Kick continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Nanase:
-The hit sound when Waltz in the Tempest successfully connects should be a strong slash one (The vignette effect on the last hit also has no envshake).

Jin:
-Touga Hyojin causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 5051 debug error when it hits the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.
-Hiyoku Getsumei causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 5145 debug error when it catches the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Hyde:
-The black radius effect on Dark Lotus Anthesis continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Thief:
-Sniping Tempest causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 5501 debug error when it catches the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Meta Knight:
-The swish effect on Galaxia Darkness continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Homura:
-The swish effects on Charge! continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Piranha Plant:
-The vignette effect on Rapid Chomp stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Hilda:
-The portal effect on Submersion continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Shana:
-The vignette effect on Guren no Souoku stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.
-The flames on Guren no Souoku continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

King K. Rool:
-Spine Kruncher causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 1405 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.
-The electric effects on The Shocking Konclusion continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Kohaku:
-The vignette effect on Chinese Kohaku Cuffing stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Pyra:
-The vignette effect on Purifying Flame and Flare Smash stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Vlov:
-The vignette effect on Burya Lev stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Merkava:
-I, Frolic causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 852 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Aoko:
-Severe Break Slider should KO the opponent on the third beam instead of the very first hit as it can't chip kill and the 3rd beam will miss once it hits at 1 HP.

Dead Apostle Noel:
-The vignette effect on Pest Control Expert Paranodahlia and the NOY version of Mystic Eyes of Rozay-en stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation (The effects on it looks like it's also layered in front of it and continues playing as well).
-The radius effect on Deafening Echo and Mystic Eyes of Rozay-en continues playing instead of staying frozen during the finish animation.

Bowser:
-The vignette effect on Flying Slam stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation (The explosion effect is also layered in front of it and continues playing as well).

Akame:
-The vignette effect on One-Cut Killer and Murasame Cutter stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.

Byleth:
-The vignette effect on Dead Eye and Amyr stays frozen instead of continue playing during the finish animation.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 02:26:59 pm by ZolidSone
#1200  January 18, 2023, 06:50:36 am
    • USA
Waldstein:
-Werfen Erschlagen causes the opponent to get an in state 9883: changed to invalid action 3055 debug error when it grabs the opponent right when their aura for their astral heat indicator starts glowing.

Who was the opponent when you tested this out? because it seems like they might be missing this line of code in -2-3.def:

Code:
;Custom State Detect

[State -3, Custom State Detection]
type = Explod
triggerall = !NumExplod(5999)
trigger1 = numhelper(3959) || numhelper(9883)
anim = 9999
ID = 5999
removetime = 1
ignorehitpause = 1

Without this, the aura will try to copy an animation that the character doesn't have whenever they enter a custom state.

In the meantime, Everything else is fixed.