YesNoOk

KM2812's Edits: Blue Mary, Leona, Shingo, Andy updated (14/11/2021) (Read 159070 times)

Started by Virtua Richie (kenmasters2812), August 26, 2021, 12:35:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KM2812's Edits: Blue Mary, Leona, Shingo, Andy updated (09/11/2021)
#41  November 08, 2021, 07:43:26 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Very nice.
I'd suggest just having one link with a folder with each edit. Easy one-stop access if it's like that.

Have you changed the commands somewhat? It's weird when P+K is used for Level 3s outside of Infinite style.

And who's next might I ask...?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#42  November 09, 2021, 09:01:56 am
    • Australia
Cheers Rowen!

Don't know why I never thought of that single DL location, post updated

I overlooked the missing 3 button super commands again so I've added them now. But I've also kept the existing P+Ks for users who have issues on some non gaming or laptop KBs

As far as the next edits, I've been sitting on B.Jenet and/or Billy for a while now, but they won't come until after me and Mete take care of Dudley.

As for Fei Long, after having left him for a while and coming back to play him, I think he needs a re-write from the ground up. Props to BK though for starting the effort on salvaging the character
Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 09:08:41 am by kenmasters2812 || VirtuaRichie
#43  November 09, 2021, 12:43:11 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Alright then. Feedback approaching:

1. Infinite style allows Level 1 to Level 1 cancelling, which is wrong for PotS where it's only Level 1 to Level 2. (This seems to be gone for Andy at least).
2. Andy's Zan'ei Ryuusei Ken (The Level 1 at least) could do with more damage before the final blast so the MAX Cancels are more worthwhile.
3. Mary could use a beefier cracking hitsound. I'd suggest some sort of Capcom or SNK sound, but I couldn't find a good one.
4. Shingo's damage dampener is too severe for his normals.
5. You shouldn't be able to cancel from Shingo's Mimic Hourin like with Kyo's Hourin. It sometimes doesn't come out aswell because it's not seperate in the cmd unlike Goufu You Kakkodake.
6. I'd suggest sticking to 2 buttons for most level 3s. 3P for Level 3s only really works when the input's already being used (e.g. Ken using QCFx2,3P for his Level 3 when he also uses QCFx2,P/2P for the Shoryureppa).

I'm not showing much interest in B.Jenet, but I have a couple of suggestions for Billy:

1. Making Flaming Cane Spin a Level 1/2, replacing Rapid Cane Rave, since it's his main super. The hitcount will likely have to be nerfed aswell.
2. Giving MAX Cho Hong Ren Salgon the finisher from 98UM.

How long have you 2 been at Dudley? I hope he's at his best with your upcoming update.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 12:48:23 pm by RagingRowen
#44  November 10, 2021, 01:46:44 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Cheers Rowen!

Don't know why I never thought of that single DL location, post updated

I overlooked the missing 3 button super commands again so I've added them now. But I've also kept the existing P+Ks for users who have issues on some non gaming or laptop KBs

As far as the next edits, I've been sitting on B.Jenet and/or Billy for a while now, but they won't come until after me and Mete take care of Dudley.

As for Fei Long, after having left him for a while and coming back to play him, I think he needs a re-write from the ground up. Props to BK though for starting the effort on salvaging the character

Nice work on all of these. Leona's hair color changes during the win pose for certain sprites in group 225.
New #45  November 14, 2021, 09:06:19 am
    • Australia
Nice work on all of these. Leona's hair color changes during the win pose for certain sprites in group 225.

Thanks Yuga. I thought the hair colour change was to show you shades of her orochi form, but it does look odd with other palettes that have that colour changed.

Alright then. Feedback approaching:

1. Infinite style allows Level 1 to Level 1 cancelling, which is wrong for PotS where it's only Level 1 to Level 2. (This seems to be gone for Andy at least).
2. Andy's Zan'ei Ryuusei Ken (The Level 1 at least) could do with more damage before the final blast so the MAX Cancels are more worthwhile.
3. Mary could use a beefier cracking hitsound. I'd suggest some sort of Capcom or SNK sound, but I couldn't find a good one.
4. Shingo's damage dampener is too severe for his normals.
5. You shouldn't be able to cancel from Shingo's Mimic Hourin like with Kyo's Hourin. It sometimes doesn't come out aswell because it's not seperate in the cmd unlike Goufu You Kakkodake.
6. I'd suggest sticking to 2 buttons for most level 3s. 3P for Level 3s only really works when the input's already being used (e.g. Ken using QCFx2,3P for his Level 3 when he also uses QCFx2,P/2P for the Shoryureppa).

Cheers Rowen

1. Double checked the Lv.1 to 1 cancels and fixed them wherever they occured.
2. 1st 3 hits have received a damage buff.

- Side Note: at the very least the dampener for all infinite edits will need a more thorough revision. I think it might be worthwhile adapting PotS's dampener, and move them to that system in the long run.

3. I'll look into replacing the bone break sounds. I finally played using some quality headphones and they sicken me
4. Base multiplier for Shingo's normals dampener has been raised
5. Now only cancellable during CC, and separated into its own state.
6. Lv.3 commands fixed

Downloads have been updated.

I'm not showing much interest in B.Jenet, but I have a couple of suggestions for Billy:

1. Making Flaming Cane Spin a Level 1/2, replacing Rapid Cane Rave, since it's his main super. The hitcount will likely have to be nerfed aswell.
2. Giving MAX Cho Hong Ren Salgon the finisher from 98UM.

How long have you 2 been at Dudley? I hope he's at his best with your upcoming update.

1-2. I love the suggestions for Billy. I'll work on him when I sort out a process for converting Infinite to POTS, which I hope isn't difficult to do cause they seem to be 80% alike.
Dudley: I haven't done anything with the char in over a year because at the time the code was a huge mess and I just out right gave up and left Mete on his own.

I know... I'm horrible!
Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 02:21:01 am by kenmasters2812 || VirtuaRichie