YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 790737 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (POTS/CVS)!! (Ikemen)
#201  June 29, 2015, 07:38:04 am
    • USA
in ssz  the conffig. make sure to edit player 3 as well they should be the same so you can control your partner in tag.

lui

#202  June 29, 2015, 08:48:43 am
    • USA
ah okay, thanks!

also quick question: do you plan on converting more CvTW characters to Six-Button style like you did with Haggar?
Mainly Mr.X, Megaman, Jin Saotome, Arthur and Strider? Bc what you did with Haggar is AWESOME! The first 3 guys already have Ex-Attacks so thats taken care of, Megaman might be a little complex to do if you were to attempt it do to his moveset lol
#203  June 29, 2015, 10:50:36 pm
    • USA
ah okay, thanks!

also quick question: do you plan on converting more CvTW characters to Six-Button style like you did with Haggar?
Mainly Mr.X, Megaman, Jin Saotome, Arthur and Strider? Bc what you did with Haggar is AWESOME! The first 3 guys already have Ex-Attacks so thats taken care of, Megaman might be a little complex to do if you were to attempt it do to his moveset lol

He was a very lazy job. I did that before I really knew what I was doing ha. I did do megaman already, but I lost interest in him since I can't put him in the game. He is too spam-esc. I won't get your hopes up, but most characters that have a specific stage I plan to do at some point.
#204  June 29, 2015, 11:34:01 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
#205  June 30, 2015, 12:22:59 am
    • USA
Downloading Evolve right now. Hoping to potentially play with someone later today to see if its more suitable than tunngle, with the recent ads and what not.
#206  June 30, 2015, 01:04:37 am
    • USA
I updated the first post with the information for the controls let me know through pm if you are experiencing any issues.
#207  June 30, 2015, 01:08:45 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
where can i meet you?
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#208  June 30, 2015, 01:44:10 am
    • USA
Well I'm not home at the moment I will be later tonight. I want to try out evolve "https://www.evolvehq.com/client"
I've been hearing that it's easier to set up. I most likely will be streaming as well so I'll post when I am online. Get some practice in lol
#209  June 30, 2015, 01:48:23 am
  • Raging Fist
Dude! Evolve is an awesome choice next to hamachi! minimal-no ads at ALL for starters, easy party making rooms which you can SAVE and go back to, built in messenger, browser, etc! its freaking sweet!
#210  June 30, 2015, 05:56:21 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Well I'm not home at the moment I will be later tonight. I want to try out evolve "https://www.evolvehq.com/client"
I've been hearing that it's easier to set up. I most likely will be streaming as well so I'll post when I am online. Get some practice in lol

Installed Evolve. Send friend request to THE-BEY0NDER with a zero instead of an O.
#211  July 02, 2015, 05:11:29 am
    • USA
Evolve = "xxShinReixx " about to stream in a few minutes.
#212  July 02, 2015, 01:06:10 pm
    • USA
    • ernest.roberson@yahoo.com
i wanna play/participate in this if yall still playing this....just need a link or did i miss it
#213  July 04, 2015, 05:52:13 am
    • Mexico
I',m sorry if this has been asked before but where do you obtain those KoF styled portraits from? More specifically, those for the Capcom characters.
#214  July 04, 2015, 07:43:53 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Links not there = update in progress am i right. And one question. Will you add any of the following to the roster in the future?
Goentinz
Cyber woo
Mickey Rodgers
Gai Tendo
Megaman
Bass
#215  July 06, 2015, 01:22:00 am
    • USA
i wanna play/participate in this if yall still playing this....just need a link or did i miss it

Maintenance

I',m sorry if this has been asked before but where do you obtain those KoF styled portraits from? More specifically, those for the Capcom characters.

The ports were made by Tatsu. Someone hosted them somewhere on this board can't recall the post at the moment.
Also some from here http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/relliks-add004-portraits-166899.0.html

Links not there = update in progress am i right. And one question. Will you add any of the following to the roster in the future?
Goentinz
Cyber woo
Mickey Rodgers
Gai Tendo
Megaman
Bass

I already have 3 of those. The rest, no.

If anyone is open to helping me test before hand so I don't have to keep updating pm me.
#216  July 06, 2015, 01:48:49 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Just letting you know mate that Draculler has those tosix edits.
#217  July 06, 2015, 01:53:01 am
  • Raging Fist
well now this is interesting..
#218  July 06, 2015, 02:32:40 am
    • USA
Just letting you know mate that Draculler has those tosix edits.

I realize that, but it's more of a preference thing. I look at things like sprites and play-style. I really dislike heavy projectile reliant characters, but I've made an exception for one of those guys.. Look at the first post there is the game channel link. I've been away at adding more characters. I'll tell you though. I've been waiting on dampir to upload the cvs gai sff once I get it consider it done.
#219  July 06, 2015, 02:51:55 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
#220  July 06, 2015, 03:00:19 am
    • USA