YesNoOk

Kain - Garou MOTW (Commission) (Read 100079 times)

Started by RamzaNeko, March 19, 2015, 08:31:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Kain - Garou MOTW (Commission)
#121  June 08, 2016, 03:07:06 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
hehe  Ive been waiting for 8 months  Ive been very patient with that situation I will have to be waiting for 8 months more :S please Akito tell him when he will be able to continue or refund my money.
---------
There're many type of computer where he can draw or just refund my monay that's easy.
For example>
1-IPhone
2-ipad
3-androide
4- Kinder
5-table
I can't belive he can't get any one of them.
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:21:20 am by yaret
#122  June 08, 2016, 08:15:25 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Hopefully he will get his computer fixed, or whatever he needs to do, and get back to work on his commissions so that everyone can just put this all behind them. Always good to give people a second chance, if possible. He is an incredibly talented spriter, so hopefully it will be worth the wait and all will be right.

And I don't think it was a witch hunt, there is nothing wrong with people being concerned about things that they paid for. He should have kept those involved informed of what was going on, but hopefully he can make everything right now that he is back.

Lack of communication always leads to problems. Anyone would have been concerned.
#123  June 08, 2016, 08:33:02 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#124  June 08, 2016, 08:40:48 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Also,
If yaret are in a hurry, it can offer a Gift Card in Xbox live.
he already paid him for the commission, but he should give him another thing to finish the commission! That doesn't make sense!

I mean no disrespect towards RamzaNeko, but come on!

Akito is not saying that Ramza is asking for more payment hes sayign he could pay him back in xbox gift cards if he wants. Ramza should have sent someone with a better grasp of english, like Ilusionista, who is also his facebook friend.

Exactly. Sorry for my bad english, but, my only intention is help Yaret.
#125  June 10, 2016, 01:28:00 am
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
Hello guys, looks like my head is on Wanted poster

What a shame, human really is slave of money

Anyway, I got no PC, all my mugen files are unacessible for me, I sent my pc ( which was a really expensive ) for a motherboard technician on São Paulo which already fixed another pc for me in the past.
 I got to change my MB and my HDD got to go to a Data Recovery lab
 The cheapest motherboard costs 390,00 BRL
 The laboratory of data recovery, the cheapest they do is 2000,00 BRL... Lucky I got a friend which works there and can do it for 350,00 BRL on his lunch time

That would be really nice if I had any money, I actually run my dad business, on November past year my parents broke, my Dad left me with all the business to care( a locksmith), and things to pay.
 Also I broke my 4 years relation in december ( I told Yaret everything, on the same days)
 The pc I use on my job is the same system which runs the monetary control software, and its a shit, it freezes the OS all the time.
 I bought a notebook to try to sprite, but it was 200,00 BRL monthly and I had to sell it
 I still sprite things for an Indie Game project I have(which I hope will give me money someday), but its just simple things, since I have to stop 5 in 5 minutes to take note of the cars that enter on the parking lot ( I offered to help on it for some extra money ) and make key copies also

I told I would give you the money back on the first months of 2016 Varo_Hades, yes but I failed into economies this month, you know how Brazil is in more shit than ever, the Dollar price in the time you paid me was around 2,20BRL.. On the first months of 2016 it was 4,00BRL, actualy its around 3,40 , what sounds good, its goin down
 I was also seein the exchange rate for your Mexico Peso, and I think I can pay you in the next months for sure!

Also about Yaret commission, I need the pc, and also the files ( I had 400 or more sprites done), I can try to refund you but thats a lot of money with the actual exchange rate, I could give you Xbox cards or PSN cards I dunno, something that I could parcel...... 

Well if anyone got suggestions to solve that, just dont judge me, I could just disappear cus I have nothing to lose actually

#126  June 10, 2016, 01:35:10 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nah, don't disappear man. This is the right way to go. Thank you for posting! Keep trying to find ways to work with the people that commissioned you so you can make it right when you can. When you can't just log back in and post at least once a month to just touch base.

These guys are victims of your hard times so don't leave them. Keep doing the right thing man. And I really hope things turn around for you soon.
#127  June 10, 2016, 01:41:03 pm
    • Brazil
About the Megaman X sprites,it was you?
I dont think I have the files anymore... I will take a look on my phone or something

Also about the money of the two guys, theres a youtuber that commissioned me to make a Oni Link big size,custom posing for 70 bucks months ago, and he never pay me ( I sent him a watermarked one) and he said he was goin to pay on next day, then next week, then next week again...
 His youtube chanel is Dr.Wily... Maybe if someone ask him to pay me on the comments he will, then I payback the varo_hades

Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:54:18 pm by RamzaNeko
#128  June 10, 2016, 02:30:32 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
That's sleazy as fuck.
#129  June 10, 2016, 03:19:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
In this thread everyone loses money!!! :(

Yes, I was the one you gave permission to for MMX sprites. But if you don't have them anymore obviously it's no big deal :p
#130  June 10, 2016, 06:19:42 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I have this X char, I can send him for you to help. =)
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 06:26:06 pm by Akito
#131  June 10, 2016, 07:27:47 pm
    • Brazil
I have this X char, I can send him for you to help. =)

Akito is always a hero.
Also I found some time to read the thread... These guys complaining about your english when you just tryin to help lol

DW

#132  June 10, 2016, 08:16:58 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Complaining? I only saw Iced say something about it and it was far from a complaint. More like a legitimate suggestion. At any rate, I'm glad to hear that this was all just a misunderstanding, as I did(do) have plans to commission you in the future. I'll wait till your situation has stabilized a bit however. Good luck with everything, I wish you the best.

lui

#133  June 10, 2016, 08:42:14 pm
    • USA
About the Megaman X sprites,it was you?
I dont think I have the files anymore... I will take a look on my phone or something

i also messaged you about the megaman x files because i do want to code him as well

at any rate im glad you cleare everything up ramza, i never doubted you from the start and i know you will deliver in the future.
#134  June 10, 2016, 09:12:29 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
As someone who has had character sprites commissioned i think it is best to get your animations done in sets this way your not overwhelming the spriter and your not coming out of pocket with a lump sum in hopes that nothing goes wrong.
#135  June 10, 2016, 09:40:52 pm
These guys complaining about your english when you just tryin to help lol
No one complained about him trying to help, but not speaking correctly might create misunderstandings and arguments; that's why proper communication and grammar are advised. That's all.
#136  June 11, 2016, 02:38:02 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#137  June 18, 2016, 06:59:30 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Sorry for dalay guys, but, I have a bad news: I don't find the X sprites.

@DW: Please do not forget to look for the sprites of X. Maybe you're the only hope now.

Buuut, I have the Zero sprites and I upload here soon,

@Nestor: Good to see you my friend, I post the Zero sprites in here soon!

And for others sended PM for me: Stay tuned in here! =)

PS: And sorry for my bad english again, that's all, see ya guys!
Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:02:52 am by Akito
#138  June 18, 2016, 04:10:04 pm
    • Mexico
    • https://nestor-2099.github.io/gamedev/
Thanks both Ramza and Akito :D!

I have some X's sprites, we can wait for DivineWolf and see if the sprites I have are included in any pack he can upload, in case they aren't, I'll be sure to share them here as well.
#139  June 18, 2016, 06:23:45 pm
good news!
#140  June 20, 2016, 05:41:06 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil