YesNoOk

60 Piece DragonBall Series Portrait Pack (Read 3876 times)

Started by GodzFire, May 21, 2009, 11:47:09 pm
Share this topic:
60 Piece DragonBall Series Portrait Pack
#1  May 21, 2009, 11:47:09 pm
  • Bleeble Blabble
I am pretty positive after this I'm never touching another DB portrait again :-) Here are 60, 120x140 portrait pictures from the entire DragonBall Series. Here's the preview:

They all have their background colors properly set.

Download HERE
Re: 60 Piece DragonBall Series Portrait Pack
#2  May 22, 2009, 12:03:59 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
I know this sounds pathetic but how do you use them?
#3  May 22, 2009, 12:10:15 am
I know this sounds pathetic but how do you use them?
Get fighter factory, open the characters sprite that you want to change, find sprite 9000,1, click Sprites->Change in the menu and pick the one you want to use.
#4  May 23, 2009, 01:14:33 pm
  • . . . . . . . . Look Here you know you want to
    • mugenevolution.co.uk/Zain574/
 :fear: Jpegs
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Women wouldn't know how to write a good manga plot if it came up to them, slapped them in the face, and said "Get back in the kitchen, bitch."

Join Now > http://mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum/index.php

Need Hosting ? Contact > http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=blackchaos07
#5  May 23, 2009, 01:41:19 pm
    • www.angelfire.com/moon2/ned
its good of you to try and get some portraits together, but i think alot of them are too blurred like a JPEG.

also some of them are out of proportion and appear stretched.
#6  May 23, 2009, 07:27:24 pm
  • Bleeble Blabble

You DID see the download link below the jpg with a zip containing all the pcxs, right?

its good of you to try and get some portraits together, but i think alot of them are too blurred like a JPEG. also some of them are out of proportion and appear stretched.

Once again, I'm not sure if you are basing that off the jpg preview I posted or the actual files. Also, some of them were just way too wide, and had to be constrained to a certain point.
#7  May 23, 2009, 07:29:52 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Some of them look like they came right out of Choujin's stuff (they're the same portraits he uses).

However, I do like that Bebi Vegeta one.
#8  May 23, 2009, 08:35:50 pm
    • www.angelfire.com/moon2/ned

You DID see the download link below the jpg with a zip containing all the pcxs, right?

its good of you to try and get some portraits together, but i think alot of them are too blurred like a JPEG. also some of them are out of proportion and appear stretched.

Once again, I'm not sure if you are basing that off the jpg preview I posted or the actual files. Also, some of them were just way too wide, and had to be constrained to a certain point.

The actual pcx ones