YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510591 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Master Chief VS Samus )
#961  April 13, 2011, 01:07:10 pm
  • *something witty yeah*
They aren't taking requests I don't think (unless you can draw your own sprites).

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#962  April 13, 2011, 01:11:18 pm
They aren't taking requests I don't think (unless you can draw your own sprites).

Read the FAQ please before posting!
Anyway if they weren't it was an IDEA not a REQUEST. O_______O

GOH

#963  April 13, 2011, 01:26:36 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#964  April 13, 2011, 02:16:54 pm
they've been working on this game for 3+ years, they've made single sprites for a ridiculous amount of characters and they've made thousands of sprites for playable characters and support cards. i don't think they need ideas at this point
#965  April 13, 2011, 06:50:23 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Yeah, pretty much every character is already decided, but we change our mind every now and then, like when Dedede was going to be playable, or how we demoted Mai to a support character even when we had her sparring moveset and vs sprite, it happens a lot.
For example I've been thinking lately to change BoF2 Nina for BoF5 Nina with almost the same moveset, I know she gets a lot of hate and personally BoF2 Nina is my most loved one by far, but her design in BoF5 is kind of original in our character roster... but I don't know yet, besides Ork hates BoF5 with a passion :(

Now that this has been bumped... and since I don't know where else to ask, did anyone around here get Lenneth's Code Break attack in Valkyrie Profile 2? I never got that attack, Freya owned me... hard, and since Lenneth's moveset is kind of limited we'd like to fully exploit her VP2 moves.

#966  April 14, 2011, 06:02:10 am
I was expecting some einherjar beat-down as is the typical finishing attack on a boss. Hopefully this is more interesting, but though I've played VP2 I don't think I got that attack either. Can't find video of the attack being used on the internet either =\
#967  April 16, 2011, 06:36:26 am
Okay I have 2 questions.
 1. Will it be available on macintosh?
 2. I am new to fighting games besides smash bros. so what is this stuff about these combo thingys.
Okay now I have 3 character IDEAS.
I know you are busy so please work on bringing out the demo and finishing and balancing these 25 or so characters.
These could come in a later update.
 1. Big Daddy from Bioshock and Bioshock 2
 2. Alex Mercer from Prototype and Prototype 2
 2. Cole McGrath from inFamous and inFamous 2
 3. Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising (Make sure he has that gun thing from Uprising)

lol I just had to see when you registered because you sound like a Noobie and you are  ::) . These guys aren't taking your requests. those characters don't even fit their project.
Yes I am.
Yes they are.
Yes they are.
Anyway there IDEAS not REQUESTS and how would they not fit in game???
Please reply you make me confused.

Well then, reword your statement, it actually sounds like a demand lol. Anyways, the characters in their game are classic and popular, all the characters you "requested" are relatively new to the gaming realm. Those are characters that you personally connect with. On the other hand, there is a general consensus for the characters they've selected.  :S

Your sig is too big. Max sig size is 600x200 pixels.
#968  April 16, 2011, 06:54:29 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
amazingeagle is banned, don't worry about that stuff he said. :)
#969  April 19, 2011, 02:02:38 am
There's so much to wade through in this thread, but why secondary or support characters over some of the main cast? (nina/ryu)
#970  April 19, 2011, 02:11:15 am
sometimes the supporting characters are more interesting than the main ones
#971  April 20, 2011, 05:19:26 am
It makes more sense to make it the main cast, but in this case, it's whoever-the-hell-they-like-the-most, and usually it's for the best. Everyone they've chosen thus far brings something new to the game engine.
#972  April 20, 2011, 06:06:21 am
off topic @Caddie, your Sig is tripping me out lol

Your sig is too big. Max sig size is 600x200 pixels.
#973  April 21, 2011, 03:37:38 am
 abysswolf if you don't mind can we see BoF2 Nina BoF5 Nina Sprite next to each other :???:
#974  April 21, 2011, 07:47:36 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
I know this might come out of the blue (or rather, the blue card series, har har)

but I just thought that there really is'nt alot of Japan only characters, only Reiji (unless he has become a striker)
so I was thinking about a veeeeeery forgotten Nintendo character.

Infact, the character comes from the game that was the father to Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, made by Alphadream...

What game am I talking about? Tomato Adventure!

Alright, screw the stupid title, it was supposed to be named Gimmick Land (which makes much more sence in context to the story than "Tomato Adventure), but the game has almost the exact same gimmicks and humour that the Mario & Luigi RPGs got, including the very wacky weapons and tools you use in battle... and they're not just special moves, they are COMMON weapons. :S

And who is the lead? A kid called Demille, born to hate tomatoes, and expelled from the kingdom for it, alongside many more kids. To be frank, he could'nt care less about the Ketchup Kingdom's monark, King Abira, and his ambition to use a special raygun, the Super Chara Cooker, to create toys for the kingdom. But when Abira kidnaps Demille's girlfriend for use in the gun, someone gotta pay. And it turns out the Raygun is actually made to turn the entire KINGDOM into Abira's toys... and so the adventure begins...

And if you wonder about his moves:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XnxI04MhM

What do you think? :)
#975  April 21, 2011, 08:02:06 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
@Post above

...Wasn't that idea already posted? I vaguely remember such a character being suggested and ignored.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#976  April 21, 2011, 08:05:25 pm
#977  April 21, 2011, 08:10:33 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
#978  May 05, 2011, 12:02:13 am
First of all I want to say that this is a really cool game and I'm really looking forward to play it. I wonder tho if you guys could estimate when you're gonna release the demo? Like, yea it's gonna be at least another 3 months or so. I understand that this might be a hard thing to do but it makes me sad that I get my hopes up each day for a realease =P

PS. I am in no way telling/asking you guys to release it sooner or hurry up with it.
#979  May 05, 2011, 12:27:28 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Estimation of release date can be a hard thing.

One could work on a project and expect it to be finished by the next week or so.

But then they find a mistake and it takes them 8 months+ or so to fix it. (Maybe not really that long.)

Since they haven't really said anything much about a demo yet, it's probably not ready and won't come out anytime soon.
#980  May 05, 2011, 04:44:24 pm
I wish they just made characters one at a time, instead of working on a project so huge that apparently will never be released. They could have a few done and released already.