YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1249684 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#741  April 29, 2019, 02:50:48 pm
    • Turkey
Mazermerald you are using outdated version of ikemen.Also i think kyo vs ryu logo would be better.Or ryo vs ryu.
#742  April 29, 2019, 03:20:56 pm
    • South Africa
I think something not copyright would be more appropiate imo.
#743  April 29, 2019, 03:59:29 pm

I'm confused about which version you are using now.

Ikemen go or ikemen go plus

What is the version working with native reshade?
#744  April 29, 2019, 04:01:40 pm
    • South Africa
#745  April 29, 2019, 08:34:39 pm
Actually i'm porting libretro filters.
Here is what 2xsai looks like:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

You guys can tell me which filters do you want.
it looks fuzzy I believe it lacks the internal interpolation, this is a good step in the right direction good job.

Still though Ikemen has a buttload of issues regarding chars.
I would still use Mugen for single player over it. 

The "mugen emulation" to put it as this as it stands and being that mugen is closed source, you guys have come a long way.
Im actually stunned.

However with that being said Yamori's project is the only one that looks and plays legit to me when it comes to ikemen.
So I guess you can code around its issues which is good to know.

Its great to see that engine is now in active development good work to everyone involved.
Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:53:09 pm by PeXXeR
#746  April 29, 2019, 09:58:52 pm
    • USA
I'll start messing with this new version. I'll experiment with Redhot's stuff. Just to show you an example of things we'd discussed previously.

Still though Ikemen has a buttload of issues regarding chars that I do not know how to fix. I'll assume its because of ikemen.
I would still use Mugen for single player over it because I don't know what I'm doing

However with that being said Yamori's project is the only one that looks and plays legit to me when it comes to ikemen because I haven't played or used any of the other projects on this board such as Rev 2,Famicom Fighters, all the builds by RodKnee..
So I guess you can code around its issues which is good to know disregard my previous statement as I contradict myself, if you actually put the work in there are no issues...

I know, I have a bad habit of doing this to anyone who doesn't know what they are talking about sorry.

#747  April 29, 2019, 10:38:38 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Actually i'm porting libretro filters.
Here is what 2xsai looks like:

You guys can tell me which filters do you want.
it looks fuzzy I believe it lacks the internal interpolation, this is a good step in the right direction good job.

Still though Ikemen has a buttload of issues regarding chars.
I would still use Mugen for single player over it. 

The "mugen emulation" to put it as this as it stands and being that mugen is closed source, you guys have come a long way.
Im actually stunned.

However with that being said Yamori's project is the only one that looks and plays legit to me when it comes to ikemen.
So I guess you can code around its issues which is good to know.

Its great to see that engine is now in active development good work to everyone involved.

I will repeat that 2Dee4ever said, there are other projects on this board such as Rev 2,Famicom Fighters, all the builds by RodKnee..

Char issues...
The most issues with chars are because of sometimes wrong coding on part of the creator.
If the Engine trows a error like. "yyyyy" is not a valid sprite, is because of wrong code.
Because of this is hard to know when is a engine fault.

If a chars works different than is expect to is most of the time Ikemen fault.
For example: https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues/3
If you find a char that works differently than in works on mugen than Ikemen, or does not work please inform us.
Maybe one could be caused by a engine bug. If is the char fault I will inform you how to fix it.

EDIT:

Hey Guys reading the bugs from K4thos repo I noticed we already have a unlockable character feature...
https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen-GO-Plus/issues/7
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:02:32 pm by Gacel
#748  April 29, 2019, 11:00:46 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
When I use Ikaruga KOF chars, they have a problem with Projectile spawning, as they just go into their destroy animation if one comes out not long after one has hit.
Example:
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#749  April 29, 2019, 11:16:52 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Nice! A bug report.
This looks like Ikemen problem.
I will investigate it when I get home.
#750  April 29, 2019, 11:23:28 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Here's another one I recorded, this one is more problematic but funnier.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#751  April 29, 2019, 11:58:22 pm
I'll start messing with this new version. I'll experiment with Redhot's stuff. Just to show you an example of things we'd discussed previously.

Still though Ikemen has a buttload of issues regarding chars that I do not know how to fix. I'll assume its because of ikemen.
I would still use Mugen for single player over it because I don't know what I'm doing

However with that being said Yamori's project is the only one that looks and plays legit to me when it comes to ikemen because I haven't played or used any of the other projects on this board such as Rev 2,Famicom Fighters, all the builds by RodKnee..
So I guess you can code around its issues which is good to know disregard my previous statement as I contradict myself, if you actually put the work in there are no issues...

I know, I have a bad habit of doing this to anyone who doesn't know what they are talking about sorry.

oh shut the fuck up with your stupid BS,  you ain't doing shit yourself either.
Work putting in lmao don't make me laugh.

Gacel
If I find anything funny i'll let you know mate.

Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 12:03:18 am by PeXXeR
#752  April 30, 2019, 12:18:48 am
    • USA
Well, you don't have to acknowledge it I get it, but "shut the fuck up" isn't a good counter argument, only shows it may be true.. I can tell you, I do a whole lot more than come in to a discussion to suggest sticking to mugen because I don't understand Ikemen. You like to d.ride shill.. Undermining anyone/anything that isn't your favorite. Just poking fun as you are easily tilted.

Do it in a way to support what you say though. It's not rude to tell you this, you spread misinformation that way. I believe the poster above is trying to support you by "showing examples".
#753  April 30, 2019, 12:32:02 am
It not rude for me to tell you to shut the fuck up either, also don't assume shit.

So what, I cant voice my opinion  on an engine  even when I gave props to everyone involved ?
Don't get annoyed because you use it, it has issues, mugen also does,  deal with it.

Why would people not use mugen for single player ? you know that 99% of the chars released are made for mugen right ?

Why are you getting so defensive, my post had nothing to do with you ?
Does your entire life revolve around Ikemen or something ?  the stuff i'm about to share in this thread will help you in the long run, it's called feedback  and constructive criticism when it comes to the engine.

Dick riding ? are you like 12 or something ?
Sort yourself out

Edit: I just added you to the ignore list even if you replay I wont see it.
Have a good one mate.
Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 12:56:24 am by PeXXeR
#754  April 30, 2019, 12:49:44 am
The ikemen go now it's not more plus right?

The icon for exe seems don't be more editable.

Is possible put a new icon anyway?
#755  April 30, 2019, 12:50:02 am
what is the Yamori's project? Are you talking about the characters or another dev branch of ikemen/mugen emulator?
#756  April 30, 2019, 01:10:35 am
    • USA
Well, you wanted to know what I do.. Someone will always undermine you, how it goes.
Now you? What are you doing? What have you done? @PeXXeR: Only because you called me out. Ultimately we should just be enjoying this stuff, there is no requirement for that.
#757  April 30, 2019, 01:16:15 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Yamori... I think is a character creator. Not sure if he released a Ikemen full game.

The people who worked on the code of a Ikemen GO version (Any version) are:
SuperSuehiro
NeatUnsou
K4thos
shinlucho
CyberMario63
Mike77154
Me
Dan
kidcy

Not sure if exist another branch that I'm not aware of...

Also investigating about the icon thing I found this:
https://github.com/josephspurrier/goversioninfo
We could use it so we can include icons into the exe compilation. :)
#758  April 30, 2019, 01:19:22 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yamori made SNK vs. Capcom EX, which runs on IKEMEN Plus.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#759  April 30, 2019, 01:22:35 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Thanks for the info!
Here is the link if anyone is interested:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/snk-vs-capcom-ex-public-beta-183243.0.html

Now I see the reason why I couldn't find it, is not on the Ikemen board.

EDIT:

About the bug that RagingRowen reported I could replicate it perfectly on my end.
I will try to find the cause and make it do the same with a modified KFM.
Once I find what causes it I'll fix it.
Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:33:54 am by Gacel
#760  April 30, 2019, 01:35:18 am
Well, you wanted to know what I do.. Someone will always undermine you, how it goes.
Now you? What are you doing? What have you done? @PeXXeR: Only because you called me out. Ultimately we should just be enjoying this stuff, there is no requirement for that.

I did not call you out you were the one that responded to me, your name never even crossed my mind when I was writing that comment.

You're showing me a page that has over a million views, gratz, clickbaiting CVS2 and Capcom got you a mill.  Remember ComCap ?
To be fair this means nothing to me, I don't even know how many subs you got.
I will (for real) congratulate you on your achievement.
You have as much charisma as my underpants though  so I cant imagine you doing Youtube seriously.

The only thing you have contributed mate is drama, you were banned 312321321 times I was never banned once.

Anyway, again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. from now on I am not going to be reading your comments.

You just imagined that I was jabbing at you when I was saying that, when in reality your name never even crossed my mind.
I can understand you trying to defend something you love( fek I also like Ikemen)  but telling people to stop dick riding and shit is not the way to go about it.
Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 01:59:26 am by PeXXeR