YesNoOk

Mugen Programing/coding Academy (Read 58477 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, October 28, 2022, 11:52:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Programing/coding Academy
#41  November 01, 2022, 10:27:36 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
You know what, I'm applying to this academy so I can learn how to make high quality PotS chars in 24 hours.
#42  November 01, 2022, 10:38:44 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Just gonna point out another issue with this: MUGEN coding is a different journey for everyone, as people want to make different stuff in different styles, which require different workflows and different levels of knowledge. For example, I'm not gonna pretend you need the same level of knowledge to make a character in my style compared to making one in, let's say proper CvS2. Not only is there knowledge required in the actual coding syntax and whatnot, but there's also knowledge in the general internal mechanics and design philosophies of traditional fighting games. This wouldn't teach people to make the characters they want to. This would teach people how to adjust to YOUR workflow, which may not be what some people are looking for or want. MUGEN coding assistance should be a personalized experience for everyone, and that's why the forums and places like Discord servers are the best way of handling them.

paid lol
#43  November 01, 2022, 10:56:58 pm
HUMPH!!!!  Good Bye to the 3 of you

So, doing the same thing you always do, not listening to what others are saying.

It's ironic that you're trying to "teach code" when in the past we gave you feedback on characters you made so you could make them better and you did exactly what you're doing now, you didn't listen. You ignored every advice we gave you.

Really wish you could listen and get better and actually use what you learn to help other people. I guess some things never change.

At least he didn't satsui no hado someone this time  :steal:
#44  November 01, 2022, 11:06:20 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
I feel a bit bad about joking after you were so nice to me in that reply. You won't make (much) money this way, but I wish you the best.

I also feel bad for taking you seriously as I give everyone the benefit of the doubt upon meeting them unless they show other wise as you have done.... You assumed my main goal is to make money off a community thats build around a engine thats completely free to use and most of the content released is rearranged versions of your characters done 15 yrs or so ago and so many people asking for help because they don't understand the documentation???   You dont know my living situation..... in the States we have what is called a mortgage where they loan you money to buy a house we also can rent places to live and there is nowhere here that you live for $30 Smh.... with that being overstood of course I wont make any money...

I've been charging $40 for this same service for years, I'm not about to let some competitor just waltz in and steal my business.

That's why for the month of November I'll be lowering my prices to just $20 now. You'll get better service for a fraction of the price. You don't want to miss out on this [SPECIL DEAL].

Im sure most people interested learning programing /coding is looking to use their skill to make games like my KOF XI Or my Remake of MVC2 and not to use it to program flying 2d midget Women/children..... GOOD BYE

I'll teach anyone Ol Dirty Code for free if they're willing to listen.
I think I should set up a pay-gate on my Mugen 101 post....

honestly, this isn't TERRIBLE if he's going to screen share and set up a discord and sit with another person for an hour on a schedule. But it's going to be hard to find a customer imho.

Odb718?? Way Cool Ived been following your Noob Saibot keep up the good work ima fan...... Thank you for you honest thoughts.  I honestly am not looking to have more than 4 people honestly People dont like to invest in themselves I put a price on it because if it cost people willl take it seriously thats for sure... This is what the community been looking for, As I said in a previous post anyone who cant afford 30 and is genuinely looking to learn pm me here I will make a seat for you I dont....... want my time wasted
this what you guys been wishing for you know who you are... Odb718 does your name stand for Old dirty B***** the rapper?
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 11:16:16 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#45  November 01, 2022, 11:17:09 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69

Im sure most people interested learning programing /coding is looking to use their skill to make games like my KOF XI Or my Remake of MVC2 and not to use it program flying 2d midget Women/children..... GOOD BYE

Hey don't talk shit about Rice, he has made a full game with 30 characters and has over 15 years of coding experience and skills that far surpass yours and has helped others and me for no money at all.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#46  November 01, 2022, 11:21:18 pm
    • USA
Just gonna point out another issue with this: MUGEN coding is a different journey for everyone, as people want to make different stuff in different styles, which require different workflows and different levels of knowledge. For example, I'm not gonna pretend you need the same level of knowledge to make a character in my style compared to making one in, let's say proper CvS2. Not only is there knowledge required in the actual coding syntax and whatnot, but there's also knowledge in the general internal mechanics and design philosophies of traditional fighting games. This wouldn't teach people to make the characters they want to. This would teach people how to adjust to YOUR workflow, which may not be what some people are looking for or want. MUGEN coding assistance should be a personalized experience for everyone, and that's why the forums and places like Discord servers are the best way of handling them.

paid lol

Helllo there well said very intelligent outlook on your part..... My programming knowledge extends from what you described what it what I will am doing the first class took place Saturday I started completely from the beginning with everything.....

HIDDEN BOSS
#47  November 01, 2022, 11:30:17 pm
    • USA

Im sure most people interested learning programing /coding is looking to use their skill to make games like my KOF XI Or my Remake of MVC2 and not to use it program flying 2d midget Women/children..... GOOD BYE

Hey don't talk shit about Rice, he has made a full game with 30 characters and has over 15 years of coding experience and skills that far surpass yours and has helped others and me for no money at all.

Yea well he brought it on himself by insulting me.... Bruh ived developed 2d zaxis Beat Em Up style Engine made a  Remastered version of MVC2 BY MYSELF ZERO HELP all systems working to match the original Dreamcast and remaking KOF 11 the same way with less that 15 yrs exp you hes not in my league I revolutionized the mugen engine you dont know who your dealing with....... GOOD BYE......

HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 11:33:59 pm by IKEISLEGEND
#48  November 01, 2022, 11:34:06 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
hes not in my league you dont know who your dealing with....... GOOD BYE......

The delusion is strong lol

It doesn’t matter if you’ve done more in less time. Rice still has over 15 years of coding experience which is a lot. You don’t have more experience than him lol

Nobody is ever gonna want to pay someone who behaves like this. Good lord.
#49  November 01, 2022, 11:37:25 pm
    • USA

It doesn’t matter if you’ve done more in less time. Rice still has over 15 years of coding experience which is a lot. You don’t have more experience than him lol

and most of that is spaming announcer coding on other mugeners' chars (which mean you can't really code you dick)
#50  November 01, 2022, 11:39:29 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

No, is because we don't want to invest in ourselves like PotS did, or because we don't have $30 so we're going to have a hard time looking for things that cost money.
#51  November 01, 2022, 11:41:45 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
in the States we have what is called a mortgage where they loan you money to buy a house we also can rent places to live and there is nowhere here that you live for $30 Smh

We also have them in Europe, no one is giving a flying shit over here. I live renting a room, there are people with a mortgage, etc.

But the point is, before throwing this and expecting the expected, show your quality in characters, tell the pros and the cons, be honest to the people. In another topic you said you're able to code a pots like character in 24-48 hours...Man, PotS created the style himself and is continuously learning and improving what was very good at that time and today too. Please, be a bit humble. It's as if I say i can create a full sheet in 24-48 hours in CvS style. Of course, that character will have 100 frames as much and of course, more of the 70% is recicled from other frames and/or characters.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#52  November 01, 2022, 11:49:47 pm
    • USA

Its seems you feel sry for Rice now Ill help him out by sending you to.him so you can pay him 20 or 40?? to learn how to make toe hoe chars..... Now go shew.. shew

HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 12:03:07 am by IKEISLEGEND
#53  November 01, 2022, 11:53:19 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Im sure most people interested learning programing /coding is looking to use their skill to make games like my KOF XI Or my Remake of MVC2 and not to use it to program flying 2d midget Women/children..... GOOD BYE

Well I'm sure his flying 2d midget Women/children are better coded, play better and are more fun than your KOFXI or MvC2 remake.

GOOD BYE
#54  November 01, 2022, 11:54:59 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Yea well he brought it on himself by insulting me.... Bruh ived developed 2d zaxis Beat Em Up style Engine made a  Remastered version of MVC2 BY MYSELF ZERO HELP all systems working to match the original Dreamcast and remaking KOF 11 the same way with less that 15 yrs exp you hes not in my league I revolutionized the mugen engine you dont know who your dealing with....... GOOD BYE......

Said projects you haven't released and has been superseded by Ikemen GO in many ways. Also addressing any criticism like you're sending off a custom car/boss car in Twisted metal 4's endings is quite a hard sell. Something that got you shitthreaded last time and I'm sure will happen again.
#55  November 01, 2022, 11:57:09 pm
    • USA
Its seems you feel sry for Rice now Ill help him out by sending you to.him so can pay him 20 or 40?? to learn how to make toe hoe chars..... Now go shew.. shew

I have no interest in learning how to code in Rice's style but that doesn't mean I don't respect his skills and knowledge lol

Stop acting like you're better than everyone ever lmao I don't know why you think you deserve anyone's respect for acting this way.
#56  November 02, 2022, 12:02:13 am
    • USA
in the States we have what is called a mortgage where they loan you money to buy a house we also can rent places to live and there is nowhere here that you live for $30 Smh

We also have them in Europe, no one is giving a flying shit over here. I live renting a room, there are people with a mortgage, etc.

But the point is, before throwing this and expecting the expected, show your quality in characters, tell the pros and the cons, be honest to the people. In another topic you said you're able to code a pots like character in 24-48 hours...Man, PotS created the style himself and is continuously learning and improving what was very good at that time and today too. Please, be a bit humble. It's as if I say i can create a full sheet in 24-48 hours in CvS style. Of course, that character will have 100 frames as much and of course, more of the 70% is recicled from other frames and/or characters.

I will respond to you again because you sound a lot more intelligent and serious than before.... I am humble but is with taking about your accomplishments as I do especially when people talk crazy to like a few of these guys did I made a post offering help which people can except or deny if they choose but they came in being disrespectful instead of moving on as they always do.... Im actually a nice guy when you get to know me those that want to talk about or know about my work can hmu if they wish

HIDDEN BOSS
#57  November 02, 2022, 12:05:51 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

At least people are paying me to help them with their big headed anime dolls of mugen. Where's your customer receipts? That tone of voice combined with that unrealistic price of yours is really bad business etiquette you know. Maybe you could use one of my lessons? I'll even give you a 25% discount, that's $15 no down payment. This deal is so good I'm literally [$!$$]ing myself.
#58  November 02, 2022, 12:10:26 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I will respond to you again because you sound a lot more intelligent and serious than before.... I am humble but is with taking about your accomplishments as I do especially when people talk crazy to like a few of these guys did I made a post offering help which people can except or deny if they choose but they came in being disrespectful instead of moving on as they always do.... Im actually a nice guy when you get to know me those that want to talk about or know about my work can hmu if they wish

Thanks for noticing I'm intelligent. If it weren't for you, I don't know what would be about my life. Namaste.

But being serious, NO, YOU'RE NOT HUMBLE. AT ALL. There ar epeople who code better than you(the same way there's people who draw/sprite better than me) and helps other people for free. Do you want to make money out of a hobby? Is ok, no one minds. But the way you're saying things here, treating people as stupid(hiiiiiii  !!), deliberately insulting, etc...is not the correct path.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#59  November 02, 2022, 12:13:24 am
    • USA
#60  November 02, 2022, 12:15:21 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Why are you guys still taking this obvious bait?