YesNoOk

Any safe link to download a cracked Bandicam? (Read 29074 times)

Started by Macaulyn97, March 23, 2022, 02:08:49 am
Share this topic:
Any safe link to download a cracked Bandicam?
#1  March 23, 2022, 02:08:49 am
    • Brazil
Want to go back to recording videos, but in any site I try to download Bandicam, my PC detects a virus during download. Anyone has a safe link?
Re: Any safe link to download a cracked Bandicam?
#2  March 23, 2022, 03:05:04 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I don't think you'll have any luck asking for wares/cracked software here. You have to independently test what you find with virustotal, there are clean installs out there. I would like to suggest Xbox Game Bar if you are on Windows 10, its lightweight and high quality and I haven't really looked back since I started using it.
#3  March 23, 2022, 06:42:12 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
you can dig out torrent but most of the torrent is not safe that much. The only trusted site I use is [Removed]. I have strong anti-virus tho. Also, why bandicam? You can use OBS Studio or, Windows default recorder.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 12:06:18 am by Speedpreacher
#4  March 24, 2022, 12:08:05 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#5  March 24, 2022, 02:31:11 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
I suggest you using OCam.
It's free and has no watermark comparing to Bandicam.
#6  March 24, 2022, 02:48:15 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
The best option is OBS. You could record or stream this without annoying watermark. It's easy!
#7  March 25, 2022, 07:58:50 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#8  March 25, 2022, 03:10:57 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
#9  March 27, 2022, 06:06:49 am
Free Build in Recording for windows 10 is the best (better than anything even OBS)

WIN+ALT+R
WIN+ALT+G

but before that make sure you change recording fps to 60fps and audio to max in settings

if you are not using windows 10 / 11

OBS is your option
#10  March 27, 2022, 06:14:07 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Yeah, what you're referring to is the Xbox Game Bar
#11  March 27, 2022, 09:14:42 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Yeah, what you're referring to is the Xbox Game Bar

Ohhohohohooo.... I tried it. It's damn good. But I need to check for the settings for turning fps to 60 and audio to max level.

#12  March 27, 2022, 10:05:29 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Bandicam is superb for how light it is... but it's hella expensive. Over $40 USD I believe for one computer. I had to share my license with my brother cuz he couldn't afford one.
If you're recording games, I may suggest using Fraps.
#13  March 27, 2022, 12:15:10 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
FRAPS? As someone who uses Fraps I cannot recommend using Fraps if you want to record anything over 5 minutes.
#14  March 27, 2022, 04:27:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#15  April 04, 2022, 01:26:53 am
#16  April 04, 2022, 07:57:48 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com