YesNoOk

Ryu and Ken by Beterhans (Read 4789 times)

Started by WastedCoder, April 11, 2022, 03:22:17 pm
Ryu and Ken by Beterhans
#1  April 11, 2022, 03:22:17 pm
    • Ukraine
I can't find a working link to these two brilliant characters. If you happen to have them, please, send me a mega/mediafire link, thanks ^-^
Re: Ryu and Ken by Beterhans
#2  April 28, 2022, 10:03:05 am
    • USA
#3  April 28, 2022, 04:49:38 pm
    • Ukraine
Got it. Thanks for letting me know ^-^
#4  April 28, 2022, 06:19:31 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
That feeling when people make money off of your work while you yourself didn't. I guess some things never change.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#5  April 29, 2022, 08:49:33 am
    • Ukraine
That feeling when people make money off of your work while you yourself didn't. I guess some things never change.

That's sad. Though I never bought Mugen stuff and am not going to :D
I'm fine with having fun playing free stuff, which is sometimes much better ^^
You have chosen the way of making cool stuff for free, and I respect that. That is for what you are being loved and known!
#6  May 02, 2022, 06:58:48 pm
I can't find a working link to these two brilliant characters. If you happen to have them, please, send me a mega/mediafire link, thanks ^-^

Thanks I believe Televangelist already shared my patreon link. (if you like you can support me from there)
but you can also get it for free from (may not always be the latest version)
https://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/

it may show as blacklisted site but you can edit the url to looks like below
IMAGE TRYING TO BYPASS BANNED SITES, REMOVED BY STAFF

Not to expect POTS to reply on this one, Sorry for make you feel bad again (I guess you experienced this many times already), I strongly understand this feeling too.
I felt quite jealous and unfair when others use my work (I understand some of it also based on your work) to earn money but I can't do anything, like convert url to his/her url which lead to Ads. or just make a video have some 10k or 20k view not even mention the author or any other info.
I spend money to host my web site to let other to download my work, but can't get anything in return.
I felt myself like an idiot, others spend 1 day using other's char to make a video can have a lots of view, I spent 1 year to make a char only got 1k view.
I tried to grow my own channel but almost nobody watch compare to others haha...
I told myself many time to stop doing mugen stuff, it's a wast of time,  but somehow I started to pick it up again and again.

until now I found this patreon thing, I found a few people actually willing to give support, may be it's very little, but it really make me feel less stupid.

not sure if you use Paypal or not, I'm willing give donation to you since you are my foundation provider.

Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 09:31:24 pm by Speedpreacher
#7  May 02, 2022, 08:43:45 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
lmfao, none of what you just said makes it okay to profit off his work
#8  May 02, 2022, 08:54:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you dont get to bypass the filters and black lists  because you want to shove more bucks out of people.

Trying to paint yourself as a victim to the people you stole the work off and resold only makes you look like a bigger asshole.
#9  May 02, 2022, 10:28:44 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You get used to things like that and I know people will do what they want and that we're all powerless about it, but I can at least not give it my blessing.

I'm willing give donation to you since you are my foundation provider.
Thanks but no.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#10  May 03, 2022, 05:07:58 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Mugen content should NEVER be monetized in the first place. The only form of getting money from it that I think is ok is comissions. In this case, taking assets from other authors (not to mention the characters being property of a big company) makes it even worse. Even if you made everything youself (sprites, sounds, code), if you really want to profit, you're better off producing an indie game.
#11  May 03, 2022, 08:54:25 am
    • Ukraine
I agree. My way is simple here. If we were given Mugen for free, we are to release our creations for free.
#12  May 03, 2022, 06:03:17 pm
    • Ukraine
P. S. I forgot to tell that I've got the chars, so this one is solved. Thank you for your time. And no, I didn't pay for them.