YesNoOk

On the TempesT situation (Read 39702 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, July 09, 2020, 05:09:29 am
Share this topic:
On the TempesT situation
#1  July 09, 2020, 05:09:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
In the past few days, certain allegation have been made about a member of our community, TempesT. Before we can explain the situation in full we must address two misconceptions that some users seem to have:

- We do NOT take allegations of pedophilia lightly. The community naturally attracts younger users and we would not turn a blind eye to any allegation of grooming or other inappropriate behavior towards minors. Even if TempesT was an active member of the staff  we'd still investigate any claim that she's abusing minors. We'd never withhold information that one of our members is indulging in child abuse and would collaborate with any and all law enforcement agencies if we had knowledge anything unlawful was going on our community.

- TempesT is NOT a member of the staff. TempesT hasn't been a moderator on this forum for about a decade and wields no more power than any other regular user.

With that out of the way, this is the story.

Last week another member of this community, Crazy Koopa, made a public post detailing his romantic relationship with TempesT and stating she was deceitful and emotionally abusive. Other active and former members of the community have shared similar experiences while e-dating TempesT. This is her side of the story.

What immediately put us on frenzy was CK's allegation that TempesT was flirting with an underaged boy. We contacted him and others that were involved with Tempest and/or were present on the Discord server where these events transpired, and found a username for this child. Luckily we were able to find the boy and he agreed to talk to us.

We also had similar concerns brought up by an unrelated third party about a younger member of this very forum who also denied any impropriety or grooming. We will not be revealing the names of these two individuals here because we do not believe they deserve any harassment whatsoever and strongly suggest that anyone with that knowledge do the same.

Once we verified that the actual legal accusations were not accurate, we then began to discuss whether the other issue was worth a ban.

The consensus we reached was "no".

Ultimately, there was no monetary or material favor being exchanged save for those typical in a relationship, and the actions were those of legal adults. We do not believe it is our business to tell you what decisions to make in your personal lives, nor can we protect you from making bad ones. Being promiscuous or being a bad girlfriend are not bannable offenses.

We cannot protect you from yourselves.

As an example most of you may be aware of, lately we have had members that threaten all sort of self-harm in the public threads of this forum and we can only deal with that by suggesting that they take some time to get the help they need. We cannot protect them either, save in cases where they are clearly too immature to be involved in this forum at all.

Some of you will not agree with this stance, as you're personally invested either directly or as a friend to those, and it is your right to do so. We did not come to this decision lightly. This investigation has also been stressful to us and one mod has already stepped down due to being caught between all sides of it, but he was also crucial in verifying the accusations and we thank him for going above and beyond in the interest of making sure the minors who cannot protect themselves were okay. We had another longstanding staff member resign due in no small part because of the anguish this situation caused him.
Re: On the TempesT situation
#2  July 09, 2020, 07:25:16 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Feel free to air your grievances in this thread. We know there is no shortage of them.
#3  July 09, 2020, 08:40:26 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, apart of the pedo accusations (she's totally into the MAP shit, if you ask me), I'm a bit shocked about she dated with CrazyKoopa and Fclass, I've no idea of that, especially since she was retired of MUGEN community since many years...

All of this is just... whoa... I feel sorry about those guys, I know what it feels being used

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  July 09, 2020, 09:07:42 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I don't know about used or anything but I feel like I should at least speak on my own experiences a little bit. This is probably at least 10-15 years ago now, but I had an off again on again thing with tempest for about 2-3 years maybe. I'll say I never felt used or taken advantage of, I knew what was going on and understood (somewhat) I was a lot younger and dealt with my own insecurities the wrong way. I never felt like she was taking advantage of me or even emotionally abusive, she actually helped me through a really rough time when my mother had passed.

yes she can be flirty and that's just her nature, breaking up with her and then still being around her when she's flirty is basically on you, I had to deal with that myself a numerous amount of times and really only talked to about 2-3 people about us. Dating online is always gonna cause heartache and some kind of frustration it's best to keep it friendly and not get too emotionally attached to these type of relationships unless your willing to take this huge risk of being hurt or feeling used.

Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 09:15:10 am by Neocide
#5  July 09, 2020, 12:23:26 pm
the real abuse is the abuse to my eyes from the text wall that crazy coopa guy put out on his twitter.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#6  July 09, 2020, 04:28:26 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The entire thing as a whole (and other things over the years, I'm not looking to discuss it) pretty much pushed my burnout to a point that I couldn't reconcile it.

That and my views on the matter were wildly different. I'm not looking to discuss it further either.
#7  July 09, 2020, 04:45:27 pm
  • SNK is life
MFG has lasted long enough for it to have its own sex scandal  :pimp:
#8  July 09, 2020, 05:49:08 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Mfg itself just turned 18 so that’s not surprising
#9  July 09, 2020, 06:36:49 pm
#mugentoo
#10  July 09, 2020, 06:37:32 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11  July 09, 2020, 07:33:03 pm
    • Canada
That's a lot to unpack there.

My condolences to whoever had to have the super awkward conversation with an eleven year old. Especially since it turned out to be nothing.

kind of a messed up thing to accuse someone of though. Even if its not true that can follow someone forever.

#12  July 09, 2020, 09:11:04 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I don't see why this forum's admins are allowing someone who was literally abusive to at least three people in the MUGEN community to continue roaming the forums/discord but to each their own I guess.
#13  July 09, 2020, 09:46:30 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Reading everything said this all goes beyond "promiscuous" or "bad girlfriend" but no point in arguing since you've made your decision.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#14  July 09, 2020, 10:00:42 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I read the whole thing right now and also saw Fclass and JZ tweets... I'm shocked.
Never thought that this kind of mess was happend in MUGEN community. :/
#15  July 10, 2020, 12:18:54 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
The whole story is based on hearsay and he said/she said with no factual evidence. And some of the alleged victims even said they were not victims.

And whatever happened, if it is true, it happened outside of the Guild. MFG staff can't police or babysit what or how other users behave outside of MFG.

If there are actual facts or evidences of such grooming or abuse, then this has to be communicated to the proper authorities (law enforcers, parents, legal tutors or counselors). A mugen forum is not the place to do that.

Now, the staff has clearly informed with transparency what happened and what is their position on the matter. By giving it visibility, anyone who may have been a victim of abuse or feels they might have been, is now informed and could act on consequence by providing evidence of this abuse on the corresponding channels (police or a responsible adult)

Complaining to the MFG staff about their stance is like blaming your pet dog for the misbehavings of 2 consenting adults on an external social network
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#16  July 10, 2020, 01:35:05 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Indeed this situation is about the people involving on it not about the community. But from what i saw on Twitter many that still part of the community are just like me, shocked. I just want and hope everything can be investigated by the competent authorities, clarified and most importantly, proven.
#17  July 10, 2020, 02:25:44 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
I don't see why this forum's admins are allowing someone who was literally abusive to at least three people in the MUGEN community to continue roaming the forums/discord but to each their own I guess.
You are resorting to Twitter mob behavior.

I agree with XG stance on this, as well.

I read all the links posted and the related twitter thread. 

They read like "MUH FEELINGS" nothingburgers.

I get it, you were e-cucked, but you lose all deference to the mental health things once you resort to cancel culture shenanigans, which included a false pedo accusation attempt.

So, hurt feelings seems to be the basis of this and would agree with the Staff's decision.

#18  July 10, 2020, 02:37:28 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I just want to clear all this up since there's a lot of "both sides" going on.

Lisa's post is not "her side of the story", what I posted is what happened to me 3 years ago and her post is my interactions with her in the past year. I admit I got carried away, but she did not ever tell me to stop or "set boundaries" as she wants to make it seem. I asked her several times if what I was doing bothered her, and she said no every time. To make matters worse she literally texted me trying to blackmail me with her post into "calling off my dogs" (I never intended or asked my story to be brought up with the MFG staff) and for me to forgive her publicly. (Which, by the way, is the exact definition of blackmail.) If you want to fault me for what I did then I can't stop you, but don't let what you think of me stop you from recognizing the patterns here.

I told the staff several times that I had a handful of people, some of which used to be a part of the MUGEN community, that could vouch for my story about the 11 year old. They were not interested in hearing it. I hope most of you realize that an 11 year old child is impressionable and may not even realize what was/is being done to them. The fact that you simply shoved this under the rug after one question and said it was "proven false" is concerning to say the least.

Furthermore, this is not simply a story about me and Fclass. I have written testimonies from two other people about their histories with her, and I know there are more that were involved that she attempted to rope along but lost interest in. I want to make one thing clear, this is absolutely a pattern with her. This goes far beyond just sex and promiscuity. She targets vulnerable people, lures them in with "sex" (She's catfished every single person mentioned. I can provide proof if needed.) and tells them that she loves them, wants to be with them, etc when really none of that is true. You cannot argue that this is between "consenting individuals" when one of those individuals is lying about everything from their intentions to their identity. This is what she has done for longer than I have known her and I cannot in good faith imagine she has any intentions of stopping, because this was literally ongoing until I posted my story and people realized what was going on.

That's really about all I have to say, but I have to ask, is someone that uses your community to prey on and emotionally manipulate vulnerable people someone you really want in it?
#19  July 10, 2020, 02:51:01 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I didn't tell you to stop out of guilt, the context of everything is in my post, I'm sorry that you and your people are too hard-headed to read and understand it. Point out where I blackmailed you in any of the chatlogs (you asked what I wanted you to do, and I asked you to call off your dogs aka post our reconciliation publicly which you refused to do)

If you want to continue with this libel about the minor, I will pursue legal action against you because I'm not having some emotional twitlonger affect my reputation in any way other than I already admitted to. I also have a handful of people that can provide their accounts on what happened that day as well, and we can also mention the fact that one of those friends of yours that was in the discord that day is an actual convicted pedophile and was sitting in our discord under our noses.

I've already admitted my guilt and have support systems in place to make sure that what I did to people never happens again and have been contacting people that I have hurt and have amicably resolved the situation with them, save for a couple that have me blocked and have already made up their mind about me, which I was already fully prepared for. You used my guilt to feed into your sexual needs and when I didn't want to do it anymore, this is what happened. Use the friends that have gathered for you to get some real, sustainable mental help instead of coming after someone who already admitted their mistakes.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:54:39 am by TempesT
#20  July 10, 2020, 02:55:14 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
You're gross, a creep and you used my guilt to feed into your sexual needs and when I didn't want to do it anymore, this is what happened.

and yet you're the one with multiple people coming out over the shit you did. Not him, not the other people posting stories, what you did.

Cut the fuckin' bullshit.
#21  July 10, 2020, 02:56:57 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Orochi Gill I can't believe how quickly you're able to prove my point. I rescinded it but it doesn't mean two wrongs make a right.

lui

#22  July 10, 2020, 03:20:43 am
    • USA
to at least three people in the MUGEN community

add me on to that list of people. first time ive ever really said anything about it in public.

no,  i wont go on and on about specific details because it happened a few years ago, i was in a really bad place, blocked her on any other place i could communicate with her at, and have since moved on, have been happy and id rather keep all that stuff personal.

but i wanna throw out there that yeah, its a thing. do i think she deserves to be banned?

im conflicted because i very much do not like her as a person anymore and personally have a ton of shit to say, but anything i have to say should be done off the forum and off any public servers, so i dont think its ban worthy on MY end. personal business is personal business.

i dont know if she actually did anything illegal, and as hard as it is to say, if she really didnt, then i dont think its worth an actual ban. big if, but its still an if.

however i am also conflicted because this kind of stuff kept happening. idk. i took a leave on all mugen related servers after seeing so many bridges being burned, so much arguing and blaming and pointing fingers. alot of people are viewing eachother in such a strong and impulsive way which made being caught in the middle much more hard to watch.

I personally think people should air out their grievances here promptly, and try to avoid it going in much longer. nobody really wins at the end of this. if anything, its just caused more strife than it should have.

Condolences to those who have been caught in the middle and have been stressed as fuck due to trying to juggle things from both ends.
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:29:19 am by lui
#23  July 10, 2020, 03:33:25 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
If you think I did anything illegal, then post proof. Not hearsay, not "first hand accounts". The facts are, a young kid was invited into our discord, an inappropriate joke was made and he was removed from the server shortly after. Among the people in our discord at the time was a LEGITIMATE CONVICTED PEDOPHILE and I have verifiable proof of that (not just a fucking chatlog either). This isn't a fucking game. You can't call me a fucking pedophile and have people think "well is she?" that isn't going to fucking fly with me, this is my life and you're taking away from victims of actual, legitimate pedophilia because at the time CK was mad that I wasn't with him anymore.

It seems like I have to repeat the same things over and over with every post that I make, but I have admitted my guilt in my post that I had made and almost every time I've spoken publicly about this. People are fucking harassing me on Twitter now telling me to "admit what I've done" when I HAVE ADMITTED IT and am GOING THROUGH STEPS TO PROTECT OTHERS AND MYSELF FROM THIS HAPPENING AGAIN. No one cares to read the facts, everyone is so hopped up on emotional rage that they're not discerning truth from emotional hearsay. I had already planned on potentially leaving the community because of this as part of that, but until this false accusation is rescinded and he apologizes to me for it publicly, I cannot and will not do that.

#24  July 10, 2020, 03:33:52 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
We took the accusations more seriously than anything else, because pedophilia is a dangerous crime. But when asked for logs or any tangible form of proof of such a vile act, Crazy Koopa said he had none, so we went further than what was our reach and sought out the kid that was on a server totally unrelated to our forum at the time of the accusation and asked him about it as seen in the log above.  This is the only solid information we have to go off of.

If you have any concrete information that you are withholding please contact the authorities at https://cyber.gc.ca/en/cyber-incidents and supply them with the proof.

Again, we have no interest in taking any sides in this at all and have posted statements from all parties involved. What you do with that is up to you.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:45:59 am by Speedpreacher
#25  July 10, 2020, 04:16:39 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I told the staff several times that I had a handful of people, some of which used to be a part of the MUGEN community, that could vouch for my story about the 11 year old. They were not interested in hearing it. I hope most of you realize that an 11 year old child is impressionable and may not even realize what was/is being done to them. The fact that you simply shoved this under the rug after one question and said it was "proven false" is concerning to say the least.
That is not a fair assessment of the situation at all.  We did hear out that people before even contacting the alleged victims.

The staff did contact most of the friends that you name dropped in your twilonger to ask them their version of the story before you replied. While all of them can attest that there was a Discord server and that TempesT at some point brought a child in, only you yourself and one other could actually provide details such as the kid's username, with most of them admitting their recollection of the events were hazy. 
#26  July 10, 2020, 05:30:58 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I wasn't informed of that, I assume you talked to Zero-Sennin. Rdogg told me someone tried to talk to him but couldn't.

#27  July 10, 2020, 05:35:08 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I stepped down as moderator from this situation but I am going to reiterate something for the record here because this is a beyond fucked up situation.

Firstly, pedophilia is something that is legally actionable and should not be included in "callout" twitlongers without proof. I listened to Crazykoopa and asked for proof multiple times, but he insisted that all he had was accounts from several people. As pointed out, many named parties in that twitlonger were contacted and there was so no such proof presented. Just hearsay which is not only not proof but also legally inadmissable were this to be litigated. On top of that, I was the person who personally sought out the child in that situation to make sure he was ok. He himself denied anything. I hope this is clear to people. When you make a serious allegation like possible pedophilia, by linking the supposed predator to a well-known Smash pedophile Cinnpie, its extremely irresponsible to leave that allegation up when it comes out that the only evidence is hearsay and the victim denies it. On top of that, another allegation was made about her because of this first allegation in the twitlonger. And more unsourced rumors by other members of the community have continually come out with no proof. I tirelessly pursued these allegations as a SA survivor and none such things could be verified.

I empathize with people in these posts because being manipulated is a terrible thing. But how dare you talk about "impressionable children" when you're leaving up such a damaging accusation with no proof behind it? its clearly getting many impressionable people to call someone a pedophile without proof? You need to rescind it immediately, like I said on Discord. Do not use vulnerable children as props for your own grievances.

I do not care to rehash the personal lives of these peoples. I've listened to enough of it, more than I ever care to know, stuff that was absolutely triggering re: my own issues with mental and sexual abuse. I'm going to let you all know that this was not a one-sided issue. Read the twitlongers at length and see how much of this was based on reciprocation and when that reciprocation ended. There is so much toxic codependency going on in these stories.

I am done with this community after this. I am not going to name names but people on both sides of the issue have made this community unsafe for people. This goes beyond just this issue. The community is full of people on both ends who are hostile towards women, towards survivors of abuse, people who do not understand how consent works, and people who weaponize serious issues to their own selfish ends. I am tired of dealing with it.
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 05:44:28 am by Umezono
#28  July 10, 2020, 05:51:59 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I talked to pretty much everyone on your twitlonger but Rdogg, by the time he accepted my friend request you and I had already spoken and we were looking into the second allegation.

#29  July 10, 2020, 05:57:02 am
    • USA
I'd like to more clearly thank Umezono for what he did in all this. I'm also saying this now because he got inundated with DMs more than any of us when we were looking for logs of the alleged incident.

I'm saying this because since he's been forced to cut himself off from everything because of this, it seems it's just moving on to the next person in line it is felt will give the desired result.

We made this thread for a reason. If you want to properly litigate your issues, do it in the courts. Please do not keep coming to us with these as if it's a smoking gun. If you want to post it in here, then feel free to do so. Once again, we have no interest in taking sides unless there is tangible proof.

Edit: So y'all know I mean what I say both about not getting DMs and about not taking sides.

This time
This time
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:25:11 am by Speedpreacher
#30  July 10, 2020, 07:23:09 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I am done with this community after this. I am not going to name names but people on both sides of the issue have made this community unsafe for people. This goes beyond just this issue. The community is full of people on both ends who are hostile towards women, towards survivors of abuse, people who do not understand how consent works, and people who weaponize serious issues to their own selfish ends. I am tired of dealing with it.

Sorry for all that happend with you Ume. It's sad that you passed through all of this.

CK and TempesT, i hope that everything can be clarified cause the situation is getting even more serious.
Not only CK but many others are talking about TempesT behavior. And i fully trust on these people cause i know them well not only from here at MFG.
It's not about choosing sides, it's about trust. CK, Fclass, Lui, JZ. I trust on them cause i know them for a long time.
And probably few of you know well how much i hate and disgust pedophilia.

Edit: So y'all know I mean what I say both about not getting DMs and about not taking sides.

Oh my God...
#31  July 10, 2020, 07:46:54 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
First of all, thank you Umezono (and other ex-mods) for all your contribution towards this community and MUGEN as a whole.
Second, I think it's a real shame since 3rd party people are being more affected by this controversy than the accusers.

Why can't people just enjoy the fucking game and not stir up stupid shit?
#32  July 10, 2020, 10:58:19 am
  • Glorified Verison of a Pellet Gun
I've been debating back and forth on making a post in this thread for the entirety of a day. I experienced a plethora of horrible emotions that left me shaking. The only reason I want to make this post is to stand up for the people - my friends - who were hurt by this and similar experiences. For the record, I do mean CK in this regard.

I've communicated with every single person CK mentions in his post. Some are still friends. It's been a long time, but the point is that nothing CK said sounded incorrect to me. I wasn't involved in anything personal with that group, so I didn't see the full picture, but I learned very little new things from reading that post. To clarify: because it all sounds true. I heard some of it as time passed, mostly the incident with the very young boy being added and flirted with. The fact that more than one person involved with this tried to excuse this action makes me sick to my stomach. Not just because their logic is faulty, but because they didn't even deny it was happening. They just think it's... okay.

I just want to point out, in case it wasn't already known, but as far as I can tell, the reason there's no proof of these actions is because the server it all happened on was mysteriously deleted. Hm.

We cannot protect you from yourselves.

This is victim blaming. All this means is that you believe the people who were being manipulated are smart enough to simply not be. You're simply ignoring the possibility that you can control this situation under the reasoning that people simply can't be exploited if they're careful enough.

Plus, a really big reason this whole ordeal is a forum issue is that there are actually people on this website who *are not* capable of protecting themselves from this kind of abuse. The engine, given its a video game engine with a huge assortment of custom-created content that appeals to a younger demographic, has attracted a rather sizable following of all ages, including kids, and arguably *mostly* kids. . To deny the chance to prevent an underage person from interacting with someone who can, has, and possibly will manipulate them is to put others at risk entirely because... I don't know, you're afraid of being *unfair* to the abusive asshole?

But, it doesn't matter. This post doesn't matter. It means something to me, and hopefully it means something to my friends, but the people responsible for hurting others or allowing others to be hurt are simply not going to care. You've already proven it. I'd feel guilt if I didn't speak my mind, but at the end of the day, I know it means nothing. This website is a cesspool of some of the most vile, deplorable behavior I've ever encountered on the internet. It is not devoid of good people, and I wish only the best for all those who aren't involved in all the horrible bullshit that goes on here. But so much ill-will has been birthed in this wretched place, and the innocent ones here deserve better.

In my life, I've encountered three people who personally upset me to the point of making me sick to my stomach, and afraid. I've gotten mad at the internet before, we all have, but there are three people who made me genuinely hate. The kind of hate that doesn't just go away when I click to a new webpage.

I know all three of those people because of this website.

I hope this place burns. I see it having no positive impact on anyone's life ever. I wholeheartedly wish, with all my being, that I had never come here.
#33  July 10, 2020, 11:15:38 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I didn't ever deny making the joke, but making an inappropriate joke (accidentally posting an amazon link in public) and then rescinding it and encouraging him to ignore it is not the fucking same as pedophilia or sexual abuse, something someone YOU are also close with was ACTUALLY CONVICTED OF DOING(what was it again? distributing pornography to a minor? you probably have a good understanding of what he was convicted of) so it's kind of pathetic that you're willing to equate what I did with the legal definition of it and not some sensationalized bullshit.

The server actually still exists too, dunno why you think that's somehow a "gotcha." All of you(the greater "you", everyone that is backing this allegation) are engaging in libel with no proof and that is a litigable offense that I take extremely seriously and am more than willing to pursue should this ridiculous bullshit continue. I'm the one sick to my stomach that people like you can look at this situation, see no proof and say "yeah, she did it."

Everything else is hearsay, you've added nothing to the conversation save for saying "TempesT bad" as if I didn't already fucking know that. I already talked to people that I've hurt and have either amicably made up or am just outright blocked from communicating them, so once CK is actually man enough to recant the allegation against me, I can move on from this community as well and try to improve my life, something I encourage you to help him with as well.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:25:48 am by TempesT
#34  July 10, 2020, 11:41:35 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
something someone YOU are also close with was ACTUALLY CONVICTED OF DOING(what was it again? distributing pornography to a minor? you probably have a good understanding of what he was convicted of)

you still haven't told us who that "pedophile friend" was. if you're saying you have the evidence to back up your claim, I would like you to present it to this forum.
#35  July 10, 2020, 11:53:16 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah there's a fucking reason for that, it's called: I'm not braindead. Libel is a real criminal offense and I'm not stupid enough to engage in it and even true statements can be considered defamation. I have actual verifiable proof of this claim, however, and I'm making it merely to show how disingenuous the people backing this allegation yet remaining good friends with this person really are. It's crazy how things work when you actually go out of your way to prove or disprove something, and even crazier when people who are engaging in an actual criminal offense continue to do so even when advised not to and CK lives in a state where libel is a criminal offense and can be prosecuted for it.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:00:56 pm by TempesT
#36  July 10, 2020, 12:15:55 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I didn't ever deny making the joke, but making an inappropriate joke (accidentally posting an amazon link in public) and then rescinding it and encouraging him to ignore it is not the fucking same as pedophilia or sexual abuse, something someone YOU are also close with was ACTUALLY CONVICTED OF DOING(what was it again? distributing pornography to a minor? you probably have a good understanding of what he was convicted of) so it's kind of pathetic that you're willing to equate what I did with the legal definition of it and not some sensationalized bullshit.

So I've been called a liar all day and you just... come out and admit to what I accused you of? Nice.
#37  July 10, 2020, 12:18:18 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Yeah there's a fucking reason for that, it's called: I'm not braindead. Libel is a real criminal offense and I'm not stupid enough to engage in it and even true statements can be considered defamation. I have actual verifiable proof of this claim, however, and I'm making it merely to show how disingenuous the people backing this allegation yet remaining good friends with this person really are. It's crazy how things work when you actually go out of your way to prove or disprove something, and even crazier when people who are engaging in an actual criminal offense continue to do so even when advised not to and CK lives in a state where libel is a criminal offense and can be prosecuted for it.

even if you're refusing to show proof for "legal reasons", it still doesn't make your "CK has a pedo friend!" case any more convincing imo.
#38  July 10, 2020, 12:32:44 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada

So I've been called a liar all day and you just... come out and admit to what I accused you of? Nice.

Where's the sexual abuse? It was 1) accidental, 2)removed, 3) encouraged to be ignored, 4) he was removed very shortly afterwards. Are you out of your fucking mind? Get help. Sensationalizing it doesn't make it true you manchild.

even if you're refusing to show proof for "legal reasons", it still doesn't make your "CK has a pedo friend!" case any more convincing imo.

I'm not here to convince you. You're no one. CK is intentionally ignoring that part of my post because he knows it's true. He is friends with a pedophile.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:55:21 pm by TempesT
#39  July 10, 2020, 12:39:44 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
You know what.
If you two are here to banter again, then do it on a private discord server or smth.
I'm sick and tired of keep seeing this thread coming up on the feed and seeing nothing but slandering being posted.

This is the reason why this community is considered toxic in the first place.
#40  July 10, 2020, 12:57:17 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
Where's the sexual abuse? Are you out of your fucking mind? Get help. Sensationalizing it doesn't make it true you manchild.

I want you to tell me in which world you think a 30 year old woman saying "Wanna know what goes inside me?" and linking the amazon page of a hitachi wand to AN 11 YEAR OLD CHILD is okay.

I'm not here to convince you. You're no one. CK is intentionally ignoring that part of my post because he knows it's true. He is friends with a pedophile.

I like how you're doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of by bringing in someone completely unrelated and slandering them, without any proof. That person has nothing to do with this, and you know nothing about him.
#41  July 10, 2020, 01:05:02 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I want you to tell me in which world you think I said that you disgusting pig. Again, 0 proof, emotionally charged bullshit. Your continued libel is absolutely abhorrent, you realize you live in a state where you can go to prison for this, right? You couldn't be anymore disingenuous if you tried. I'm truly aghast you're using that interaction as a prop for your personal grievances against me 3 years later. Real stand up guy you are.

You've been disproven by staff, by the kid himself, by literally everyone relevant involved and you continue to push this narrative. Why? You lost. Get help.

I also didn't slander anyone, no names were named, I'm not stupid enough to post defamatory remarks about someone, regardless of their truth (you know there's a fucking registry for this shit right?). You know who he is and you know what he's done yet you're still talking to him, making excuses for him, defending his actions and probably getting his opinion on this matter to this very day. Pretty gross. I know how the law works and soon you will too.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:14:21 pm by TempesT
#42  July 10, 2020, 01:16:35 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
#43  July 10, 2020, 01:18:12 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I did find him you dumb motherfucker, but he isn't even close to relevant other than to show how absolutely disingenuous you are about this. You're gross. G-R-O-S-S.

And I was talking about you "quoting" what I supposedly said. You're disgusting and you should be afraid. This isn't a fucking joke or a game and you're treating it like it won't come back to bite you in real life and it will.

#44  July 10, 2020, 01:19:49 pm
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
Alright, post it then.
#45  July 10, 2020, 01:31:40 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
You know what.
If you two are here to banter again, then do it on a private discord server or smth.
I'm sick and tired of keep seeing this thread coming up on the feed and seeing nothing but slandering being posted.

It was

and then it got posted about in public.
#46  July 10, 2020, 01:42:16 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
You know what.

It was

and then it got posted about in public.

Ugh, drama drama drama.
The thread was about announcing the forum's (or the mods) stance on the issue, not a rehash of a pre-existing argument made elsewhere.

This place is where MUGEN things should be discussed, not a relationship councelling session.
I recommend locking the thread so that those two can find else where to finish their discussion.
#47  July 10, 2020, 01:42:55 pm
#48  July 10, 2020, 01:56:24 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Chunlisa Today at 9:00 PM
are you being coerced into being this stupid or are you just doing it on your own
because you keep bringing shit up that i've already admitted to
No, no it is not. That's a PM I got yesterday on Discord. She has to share a server with me to PM me, guess which one she does.
#49  July 10, 2020, 01:59:49 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Way to take it out of context, tell me how calm you'd be if someone accuses you of being a pedophile, that person gets disproven along with testimony from the kid in question that absolves me, that person being friends with a convicted predator(and making excuses for and defending them as well) all while being bored down upon by his twitter hate mob. This isn't even about what it originally was about anymore, which was getting closure for the people who were hurt, but he continues to drag this out just for attention. I'm frustrated about it, it's a very frustrating situation. He's ignoring every reasonable assertion made by the people who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to resolve this, and that's incredibly frustrating.

I apologize for those outbursts but I feel like they were 100% warranted.

Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:10:04 pm by TempesT
#50  July 10, 2020, 02:20:09 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Anyways, I've said my piece. I thank the staff for their thorough work and investigation towards finding the truth regarding this and I truly apologize this couldn't have been handled in private, I truly wished for it to be and people are free to ignore the work they put in to get to the truth if they wish.

I have already spoken to most and will continue to try to get in contact with the people that have blocked me who I have hurt, because that's what is truly important to me right now and this false accusation distracted and sidetracked me from that so I deeply apologize to those ones if they are reading this. Bye.

#51  July 10, 2020, 02:33:11 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Except not really. You only "began doing this" because you knew your mental abuse was being exposed.

You were trying to cover your trail, nothing more.
Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:01:53 pm by Orochi Gill
#52  July 10, 2020, 04:35:18 pm
  • SNK is life
(After reading the last 40 messages, I want to spam this thread full with Fred Durst quotes SO BAD)

Agreed on the several accounts from current of previous staffers saying that this is not a matter to be resolved here.
#53  July 10, 2020, 04:37:26 pm
Way to take it out of context, tell me how calm you'd be if someone accuses you of being a pedophile, that person gets disproven along with testimony from the kid in question that absolves me, that person being friends with a convicted predator(and making excuses for and defending them as well) all while being bored down upon by his twitter hate mob. This isn't even about what it originally was about anymore, which was getting closure for the people who were hurt, but he continues to drag this out just for attention. I'm frustrated about it, it's a very frustrating situation. He's ignoring every reasonable assertion made by the people who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to resolve this, and that's incredibly frustrating.

I apologize for those outbursts but I feel like they were 100% warranted.

believe it or not, i'm actually on your side. from the message logs you posted, this dude seems very very salty about what you did to him and it's obvious he's trying to hurt you for it. that screenshot were he wanted you to be moo's "sugar mama" was very disgusting and i don't know how anyone would defend this guy after seeing how much of a creep he is.

but you shouldn't argue with him here, there is no benefit in that. thats why i posted.
#54  July 10, 2020, 06:18:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
(After reading the last 40 messages, I want to spam this thread full with Fred Durst quotes SO BAD)

Agreed on the several accounts from current of previous staffers saying that this is not a matter to be resolved here.

I've said this before already. MFG is not the place to discuss and solve this situation. This thread was just for the staff position about that and i think for the people leave an opinion.

But let me tell you TempesT, your "arguments" and behavior here aren't helping you at all.

I know all three of those people because of this website.

I hope this place burns.

Me too Kelexo, not only here but i'm glad to know them well from other places around, specially Twitter.

But I don't want to wish anything bad to MFG and the staff (many of the staff i consider for long time). I'm gonna still stay here for sure.

lui

#55  July 11, 2020, 03:19:27 am
    • USA
gui, with all due respect

please stop posting here. i dont think you get the point of the thread and youre trying to pick fights with TempesT despite not being personally involved at all
#56  July 11, 2020, 05:28:32 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
gui, with all due respect

please stop posting here. i dont think you get the point of the thread and youre trying to pick fights with TempesT despite not being personally involved at all

You don't get MY point. I said again. It's not about picking sides, it's a matter of trust.
And why did i stop posting here? Am i ain't allowed to put my point of view of all this situation?  :-\
#57  July 11, 2020, 05:41:25 am
  • SNK is life
With all due respect, while I agree that everyone has the right to have an opinion, not all opinions are good, mang. You have, like, all the information from both sides, and your takeaways from the situation are very basic, and almost sound as if you weren't informed.
#58  July 11, 2020, 05:42:45 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
So...
How is the feel of being right about the canuck whore being a psychopath all time?

because that is what im feeling atm.
And its always the "progressives"

and i had what? bans and suspensions over titln dictatorial simping reign, when he was admin always banning me for talking the truth.
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 05:46:08 am by Loud Howard
Got skin in the game?
#59  July 11, 2020, 05:51:40 am
  • SNK is life

Bruh, like, I don't know you much, but if your "skin in the game" is this, holy shit, what a massive grudge you're holding! Also, you're kind of edgy and angry all the time, it's hard to take you seriously.
Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:03:24 am by walt
#60  July 11, 2020, 06:27:07 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
With all due respect, while I agree that everyone has the right to have an opinion, not all opinions are good, mang. You have, like, all the information from both sides, and your takeaways from the situation are very basic, and almost sound as if you weren't informed.

I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter. And i just shared my point of view in that situation.
And in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.
#61  July 11, 2020, 06:56:17 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
*astonishingly gross, absolute fucking garbage*
How fucking dare you use the very real, very serious pain and suffering the victims have gone through in order to axe grind about your numerous, well deserved bans. How little empathy could you possibly have to think this was the time or place to do this? How fucking dare you?
#62  July 11, 2020, 07:09:11 am
  • SNK is life
I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter.

[...] in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.
This is interesting but also somewhat problematic because in a large, public forum like Twitter where audiences are craving for the next Cancel Culture Victim, it seems to me that while TempesT was in the wrong for leading on several dudes at once, the way of exposing the matter rather than factually accusatory seems more like ill-intended. The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

Nobody wins, everybody loses :beam:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#63  July 11, 2020, 07:12:50 am
    • USA
I'm still taking the stuff from both sides, specially on Twitter.

[...] in MY point of view TempesT arguments aren't helping at all.
This is interesting but also somewhat problematic because in a large, public forum like Twitter where audiences are craving for the next Cancel Culture Victim, it seems to me that while TempesT was in the wrong for leading on several dudes at once, the way of exposing the matter rather than factually accusatory seems more like ill-intended. The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

Nobody wins, everybody loses :beam:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I agree 100%
#64  July 11, 2020, 07:32:25 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Cancel Culture

Yeah walt, i know well about that Cancel Culture and even this #MeToo that in some cases getting far and ridiculous.

That's why i hope that everything should be clarified in a good way. I hope that this story will not be another "he said, she said bullshit" indeed cause we have some cases that only talk without any clear proof. I hope that TempesT can show in more detailed way her side of this story.
#65  July 11, 2020, 04:51:35 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
How fucking dare you use the very real, very serious pain and suffering the victims have gone through in order to axe grind about your numerous, well deserved bans. How little empathy could you possibly have to think this was the time or place to do this? How fucking dare you?
Because i love being right all time, and you became an Admin because ICED and Titln felt pity of you and they wanted a secondary pots, though your creations will never lift a candle to his legacy.

#66  July 11, 2020, 04:58:08 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Because i love being right all time, and you became an Admin because ICED and Titln felt pity of you and they wanted a secondary pots, though your creations will never lift a candle to his legacy.

Oh oh oh, cut that shit right now!

First, this had nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.
Second, did you really dare to talk about Jmorph like that? >:(
Third, you are not the owner of truth dude, cut that bullshit.
#67  July 11, 2020, 05:06:47 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Shit
#68  July 11, 2020, 05:25:54 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA

Just what the fuck is wrong with you?
#69  July 11, 2020, 05:38:04 pm
  • Indeed
#70  July 11, 2020, 07:30:30 pm
    • USA
It's so great that at our rawest, nerve-ridden point we can always count on you to be an abject piece of crap Duoranger

We'll see you in two years to complain about how this one was unjustified too
This time
This time
#71  July 12, 2020, 01:52:48 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
I was going to stop posting but it's clear I have to defend myself because people are still labeling me as "a creep" and/or a liar

believe it or not, i'm actually on your side. from the message logs you posted, this dude seems very very salty about what you did to him and it's obvious he's trying to hurt you for it. that screenshot were he wanted you to be moo's "sugar mama" was very disgusting and i don't know how anyone would defend this guy after seeing how much of a creep he is.

but you shouldn't argue with him here, there is no benefit in that. thats why i posted.

I posted my twitlonger because I wanted to close that chapter of my life and move on. I mulled over if I should even post it for like two days, and after talking to a large number of my friends I decided to go for it. Like I said in it, if you actually read it, I did not expect anything to happen because of it. I wasn't even the one that brought this up with the staff and frankly had no intention of ever doing so, friends who were tired of sitting by and watching her hurt people were the ones that did.

The screenshot of me saying she should be Moo's sugar mama is frankly hilarious because she knows it was a joke, crude humor has never been off the table with her. She's made far more "disgusting" jokes before, it was literally staple humor in that old group.

I've already said it but I'll say it again. She never "set boundaries" or told me to stop. She indulged me when she was in the mood. I had no reason to believe she wasn't okay with it because I LITERALLY ASKED HER. If you want to only listen to her side of the story, that's up to you I guess, but she's admitted she handled the situation poorly herself too.

The paedophilia accusations are grave, yet seem largely unsubstantiated, and there's apparently plenty of toxic behaviour on display from at least some of people portraying themselves as victims.

For the record I never accused her of doing anything other than flirting with and making sexual jokes to an 11 year old, which she absolutely did. She said herself she never denied it. I did describe her actions as "blatantly pedophilic," but what would you call it? It's inappropriate conduct with a minor. If she has an alternative story then I think she needs to tell what she thinks she said. The fact that everyone is saying "Wow I'm glad the accusations were disproven!" is pretty wild to me.

Here's three screenshots of me talking about it with friends when it happened:
https://i.imgur.com/iNWoMH7.png
https://i.imgur.com/Y6QYach.png
https://i.imgur.com/1wTPw1d.png

Here's proof the server was wiped. I won't blame any one for this as it could have been an accident, but I can tell you for a fact that I would have logs of her stupid joke if it weren't for this:
https://i.imgur.com/wofzOQX.png

Here's two other friends saying they remember it:
https://i.imgur.com/FKCJpYz.png
https://i.imgur.com/g18QtM9.png

Here's me talking to HER about it:
https://i.imgur.com/uiYR0HC.png

And here's one from a few days ago:
https://i.imgur.com/osWt8mz.png

So believe what you want to believe.
#72  July 12, 2020, 12:58:41 pm
    • Turkey
People who wants to have sex with children have to be put into sleep.For a clearer world for our future generations.
Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:02:04 pm by Adnan
#73  July 12, 2020, 01:24:38 pm
I posted my twitlonger because I wanted to close that chapter of my life and move on. I mulled over if I should even post it for like two days, and after talking to a large number of my friends I decided to go for it. Like I said in it, if you actually read it, I did not expect anything to happen because of it. I wasn't even the one that brought this up with the staff and frankly had no intention of ever doing so, friends who were tired of sitting by and watching her hurt people were the ones that did.

The screenshot of me saying she should be Moo's sugar mama is frankly hilarious because she knows it was a joke, crude humor has never been off the table with her. She's made far more "disgusting" jokes before, it was literally staple humor in that old group.

I've already said it but I'll say it again. She never "set boundaries" or told me to stop. She indulged me when she was in the mood. I had no reason to believe she wasn't okay with it because I LITERALLY ASKED HER. If you want to only listen to her side of the story, that's up to you I guess, but she's admitted she handled the situation poorly herself too.
She's definitely wrong for what she did to you. But from what i read in the logs, she didn't take what she was doing with you seriously at all. im sorry my man, but from what i read, the whole thing seemed like her playing around with a bunch of dudes. its fucked up, i get it. but what you have perceived as signs of affection were nothing but (what i guess to be) spontaneous spur of the moment actions. i've seen her on discord alot messing with dudes and its freaking obvious that commitment is the last thing on that girl's mind.
YOU clinged on, i understand you were depressed at the time and wanted affection but bro please, let us not lie to ourselves, did you think things were gonna escalate with her?
i really don't want to sound like an asshole here but this whole thing never seemed serious at all from her side and you just have to accept that.
focus on your life and move on my man.