YesNoOk

NoZ's WarZoNe Custom Portrait Thread (Read 888869 times)

Started by Saikoro, September 09, 2012, 07:09:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: NoZ's WarZoNe Custom Portrait Thread
#3261  June 02, 2015, 08:13:54 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it

#3262  June 02, 2015, 08:26:16 am
    • USA
    • jellynathan97@gmail.com
SageHarpuiaJDJ: Thanks  a lot for your comment! Have fun with those portraits! :p

Saikoro: No, I'm not rushing them! :D ah ah! :D But i admit that you see every little imperfection of port! :D
I will probably fix it too. :p

EDIT: Fixed MAI

New mai port on folder. Please Re-download! ;)

What happened to this port pack? Is it still available?
#3263  July 19, 2015, 06:38:28 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Hey I wanted to know if anyone could do a request for me to make a portrait pack for all melty blood, Touhou, and Big Bang Beat Characters. I know you guys already done them but every time I go to the page it is not there or the link is broken. It would really be appreciated.  I am still using the 1.0 version.
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:39:55 pm by Shadic12
#3264  August 22, 2015, 06:28:23 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
hey guys i am new and i was wondering if you could do a Warzone portrait for yusuke urameshi and Kusanagi thanks guys
#3265  September 23, 2015, 11:54:18 pm
  • constructive criticism welcomed
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
I did a few big bang beat along time ago( and they are 1.0 friendly lol)....oh and hi guys xD im still alive just been doin other shizz

Perfection is a myth, always strive to be better
My Ports: http://mugennoobin.imgur.com
#3266  September 24, 2015, 12:33:03 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
I did a few big bang beat along time ago( and they are 1.0 friendly lol)....oh and hi guys xD im still alive just been doin other shizz

NOOB!!! whats up bro!!
I saw your name and had to say what's up!?
#3267  September 24, 2015, 09:18:51 am
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
Youre whats up bro,im still waiting for your epic SP ,how you been, i still pop in to see whats up and new i just aint had time to really sit down and do some shit but im still into mugen all the way lol

#3268  September 27, 2015, 04:33:58 pm
    • Australia
    • majic.pen@gmail.com
theres a warzone 1.1? where?
#3269  September 27, 2015, 04:47:16 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Hey MugenNoobin!!! :) Can't wait to see you back!! :)

WarZone 1.1 was not approved by NoZ.
#3270  September 29, 2015, 09:16:00 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
#3271  October 21, 2015, 02:18:46 am
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
hey sup Heph, i wold love to come back but right now i have some more serious bullshit going on in my life, nothing like your own mom trying to get your son taken and restraining order on you just because she knows you found out about her welfare fraud, marriage fraud, and now false police reports, so ya i got court and shizz but, hopefully( one of these damn days when drama and bs decides to go away) ill be back full swing in Mugen, exclusively for warzone again and perhaps legacy i still got alot of brushing up to do as far as honing the legacy ports skill since i spent so much time on warzone(which is still id have to say my favorite sp, even tho i contributed to legacy xD) so ya lotta shit goin on but  aint forgot about none of yall and hope to be back....eventually.

#3272  October 23, 2015, 01:20:12 pm
    • United Arab Emirates
    • big-moh@hotmail.com
Holy shyt man that sucks. Hope everything works out for you in the end, you will be missed.
#3273  October 23, 2015, 02:00:32 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Hey Noobin!! :) Don't worry, we're al busy those days. It's the same for me (I have a job, now) and Hungry Wolf is busy as Hell, so...
When the time will come, we will be able to launch again the machine. :p
I plan to work on Rebirth, not really for Legacy. I'm more confortable with the scaling process from Rebirth. Less blur. :)

Ho, your mom is going crazy I see! Oo' let's hope you'll find a good solution for all this bs. Sometimes life is a bitch and it only break your balls as much as it can. -__-'

#3274  October 23, 2015, 11:40:59 pm
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
Thanks guys i really appreciate all the support from you guys, it means alot to me, maybe when we arent all so busy who knows we could all make one big collaboration lol. this is truly a passion of mine and i love art and video games and this is my perfect way to mix them both i had high hopes on working on legacy by remaking all my ports for legacy and i too would love to work on rebirth  as well as anyone else that would lke my oddball character port works, and its been an honor to have sorta planted my niche as almost a NoZ exclusive port maker its been the most challenging and yet rewarding experience ive had by just doing what i love. again thank you guys for all the support and ill pop in from time to time to try to stay up to date with stuff lol, lord knows i have alot of brushing up to do lol

#3275  October 24, 2015, 12:38:14 am
  • Winner Of The 2015 Noob Award!
    • USA
#3276  October 31, 2015, 01:29:08 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
hey guys i am totally new to warzone even though im like 3 years too late lmao anyway i made my first big portraits for Oni from street fighter Sephiroth from Final Fantasy and Baiken from Guilty Gear

Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:04:03 am by Infinite kusanagi
#3277  November 04, 2015, 12:42:14 pm
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
its never "too late" to do ports for any SP,if this is for 1.1 i would suggest using topaz denoise plug in for photoshop to help removing noise and then keep tweaking and playing with setting so the image doesnt look so blurry, but if this is for 1.0 you have ALOT of cleaning to do on both ports, as well as fix the framing on the names sometimes you have to re adjust the size with the names depending on how long they are and cant always use the stock size, as far as actual image framing sephiroth seems good, baiken  seems a bit  thinned and could be moved to the right slightly and maybe enlarged a bit as well, but for you to be brand new not bad but definitely needs improvement but thats no biggie thats what us old timers are here for lol. follow these steps to a T and you will be just fine: Big portrait tutorial for WarZoNe screepack by NoZ

1.open the build psd in the big folder

2.you can see everything is order by layers

3.you must have installed the font I included with download to make the
names of the characters for the portraits

4.just copy and paste layer style on each individiual part of the port

examples
 a.copy the layer style of the art and paste it in your selected art for your port
 b.just edit the text if you dont want to copy layer style when making the name

5.once finished with your port,merge all layers and move the port to the big psd ond the p1 side

6.now in the build psd step back all the way to before you merged all the layers

7.now go to image and go to image rotation/flip canvas horizontal

8.select the name layer,go to edit/transform/flip horizontal

9.without moving the name up or down,move it left or right to make it center like in the previous port

10.merge all layers and move it to big psd to p2 side

11.fit it all with the bg image in the psd so its all in place

12.index and save it as a pcx and you have finished your big port

It can be a lil dificult at first but its not that hard once you learn how to do them,thanks and enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------
Saikoro's Guide to Big Port Making:
-----------------------------------------------------
1: Test resize your image to see what you're going to frame.
2: Erase what you don't need from the background.
3: Resize your image to what you desire size wise.
4: Clean up anything further, if necessary.
5: Index your image.
6: Clean up anything further, if necessary, until you see fit. Indexing always makes images look pixelated, so editing at this point is necessary.
7: Apply NoZ's formatting
8: Epic win.

9000,1 = big ports
9000,2 = win
9000,3 = lifebar
XAXIS=0
YAXIS=0

#3278  November 06, 2015, 04:16:00 pm
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
hey guys if anyone wants to check out my ports for warzone my imgur link is fixed, i had an issue that i didnt know about where none of my ports were public and i couldnt log in and it was because i had to unlink my fb profile to it, now its back up if you guys need some  big ports

#3279  November 07, 2015, 11:09:44 am
    • Australia
    • majic.pen@gmail.com
can any1 help me with 1 with kaede from last battle?
#3280  November 07, 2015, 03:34:11 pm
    • USA
    • mugennoobin.imgur.com
Just read up and i didnt realize that NoZ didnt approve warzone 1.1 and im glad which means im not completely useless...and court went well the petitioner( my mother) didnt even show up in court and im planning on moving back to indiana, and have plenty of free time, so i think ill try my hand and finishing up some ports and get back into the swing of things,and i realize there are many new amazing new sp's out there but warzone was my 2nd(cuz i used the default mugen when i first got into it) but warzone is the one that stole my heart lol and i still use it to this day as my favorite. So with that being said....expect some new eye candy in the near future and on the top of my list will be uppercut and so other ones i cant remember the names because they were requests,but ill also be taking a few requests but they will be on a when i get around to them basis but ill take up a "wish list".