Excahm's Stage Wips (Read 239863 times)

Started by Ex☆Cham, September 21, 2014, 12:25:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Excahm's Stage Wips
#121  September 12, 2017, 07:56:02 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Double Post (sorrry)

Stuff---
Anyone have a background or something that may fit with this flowery floor? I want a Night stage with shiny flower petals flying around with a pretty sky filled with stars and maybe some shooting stars sooo mostly need background of a similar style and theme so i can render them,

Basically what the original was:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But animated and with deltas.

And another stage... Tho a very quick one since i already have the stuff needed to code (copy paste from old stages)

Methink this gonna look good with a Vampire character.

I should really finish more stuff----
#122  September 12, 2017, 08:46:52 am
Hello ?  I am sorry to interrupt the project page, however I want to know the first post which have the original character.
Is she custom made ? 

Anyway, do you have any plan to put the audiences ?  Maybe director from TV or Broadcast professional people ?
#123  September 22, 2017, 05:48:48 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#124  September 24, 2017, 09:53:42 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
I really love the atmosphere of this one. * . *

Probably will release that one next week, doesn´t really have anything special aka quikie.

Also! New Video:

This is how the last update of Memorial Sunset looks, this is still unfinished and i really feel it needs more.

Re: Excahm's Stage Wips [NEED HELP, HELP THE CHAM PLZZZZ]
#125  March 12, 2018, 07:15:02 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Well, one stage to release next week:

It´s called Akai Tsuki Night (simple name for a simple stage)
Just need to code a 1.0 version and reduce it from 1280 to simple 640x480 since the stage may cause lag.

[ABOUT THE HELP I NEED]

I really really want to make one of the stage from Dragon Ball FighterZ, soo... I was wondering if someone that own the game at steam could help me making one since the game is too expensive for me currently and despite how may sound, there is no Cracked version of it (Don´t like the game to play tbh, but want the graphics)

So... Anyone? Just need some screenshots at the max settings.
#126  March 12, 2018, 09:37:39 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Well, one stage to release next week:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSCYMZnzLiE[/youtube]

It´s called Akai Tsuki Night (simple name for a simple stage)
Just need to code a 1.0 version and reduce it from 1280 to simple 640x480 since the stage may cause lag.

[ABOUT THE HELP I NEED]

I really really want to make one of the stage from Dragon Ball FighterZ, soo... I was wondering if someone that own the game at steam could help me making one since the game is too expensive for me currently and despite how may sound, there is no Cracked version of it (Don´t like the game to play tbh, but want the graphics)

So... Anyone? Just need some screenshots at the max settings.

Seriously Akai Tsuki Night looks GORGEOUS! I can't wait to try it out <3

And i can help ya with the DBFZ stage if ya want ^_-
#127  March 17, 2018, 12:43:49 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
#128  March 17, 2018, 09:01:08 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Well... Was waiting for some game to download so meanwhile started a PSD for that Asteroids Stage from DBFZ.

@Chise: Thanks for the screenshots! And also, think could try taking a few more trying to display the montains in the left behindP

@Sir Lord Alpyne: Well, i do have Astray Noon too, and did think on editing the stage to some variation (would like a Night anime version tbh) so maybe--- After finishing some stuff.

#129  March 17, 2018, 07:13:23 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Well... Was waiting for some game to download so meanwhile started a PSD for that Asteroids Stage from DBFZ.

@Chise: Thanks for the screenshots! And also, think could try taking a few more trying to display the montains in the left behindP

@Sir Lord Alpyne: Well, i do have Astray Noon too, and did think on editing the stage to some variation (would like a Night anime version tbh) so maybe--- After finishing some stuff.

Sure Np. I'll send them to u when i get the chance to take em :)
#130  March 18, 2018, 05:31:03 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

you can do a night version, that'd be kool. i just wanna do tha original day version is all. i gotta find some different mountains for it [think i got an idea where from becuz of a fighter i was playin' 2 days ago], use a different sky BG [Phantom D helped with that, hopefully it'll work], find a specific bird flock anim [any ideas where to get some?], & then find some1 to do tha reflective water for me [that shit's beyond my ken, lol].
Excahm's Stage Wips [NEED HELP AGAIN]
#131  September 05, 2018, 09:12:57 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Hello! Back with stuff.

Stage: Ororahana Field.

-Stage is HD and 1.1 only with zoom and all.
-Missing cleaning the white flowers edges and adding the floating rocks/island the orginal background had, maybe Flowers in front of the characters.
Probably gonna release this around my B-Day as usual (IDK)

Started rendering this background:

Not sure what will do with this but already have a particles animation made and will animate the water,
think will use a destroyed floor from a God Eater Stage was making last year.

[REQUEST/HELP]
Someone has the Game "RWBY Grimm Eclipse" on steam???
Wanted to make two stages for Yang and Ruby with the scenery of this game but can´t seem to find a 100% save file (because plays horribly for me) or someone that has the game and can run it at MAX settings.

Can someone help me here?
#132  March 01, 2022, 12:23:09 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
BUMP! Just came here to search for "HELP"

I'm trying to make my own version of Pyra's stage from Smash Ultimate  {Tho NOTE: Not searching for source accurate levels}

But i'm lacking of certain set pieces so need help, mainly, the FLOOR:

All i need are CLEANER screencaps of the stage In-Game in the plataform{?} mode at the best resolution as possible. also plenty of.

I can get everything else by myself {Clouds, titans... ect} but just need this part specific since doesn't seem to be screencaps of it online, and maybe a few of Azurda version too.