YesNoOk

Wanna byu a new Graphic Card & a HD today! (Read 2738 times)

Started by (-X~M.o.M~X-), December 29, 2007, 11:41:46 am
Share this topic:
Wanna byu a new Graphic Card & a HD today!
#1  December 29, 2007, 11:41:46 am
  • Fanatic.Mugen.NewsMaker Call.me.Maniac.in.short!
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Hello people! ;D
Today, I will buy a new graphic card & a HD for my computer :)
and I would like to have your opinion about them & what do you think.
The hard disk I chose is a Western Digital 250 GB RAID Edition (7200rpm, 16MB Cache, SATA 2) σκλη
Re: Wanna byu a new Graphic Card & a HD today!
#2  December 29, 2007, 11:56:36 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
For the graphic card, I have no idea, although if you're going to play a lot (Crysis FTW), I'd advice you to try and get two graphic cards in SLI to reach 1GB of video ram.

For the HD, it's okay. Standard HD of a good compagny, so nothing to say about it.
If you're concerned about the speed of your computer, you can opt for a Raptor 100GB 10.000rpm and place this Western Digital HD as slave. Bleh, I suppose you're not going to use Adobe Premiere nor compile OS, so ...
Re: Wanna byu a new Graphic Card & a HD today!
#3  December 29, 2007, 12:11:44 pm
  • Fanatic.Mugen.NewsMaker Call.me.Maniac.in.short!
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
For the graphic card, I have no idea, although if you're going to play a lot (Crysis FTW), I'd advice you to try and get two graphic cards in SLI to reach 1GB of video ram.
Well, I just want to get rid of my laggy graphic card, because it freezes almost every game(!),
from WinMugen to Empire Earth and from MAME to Need For Speed Underground 2 (if you want to talk about it, just do),
and the very strange thing is that I can perfectly play Oblivion and Unreal Tournament 2003-04! Anyway... --;
For the HD, it's okay. Standard HD of a good compagny, so nothing to say about it.
If you're concerned about the speed of your computer, you can opt for a Raptor 100GB 10.000rpm and place this Western Digital HD as slave. Bleh, I suppose you're not going to use Adobe Premiere nor compile OS, so ...
Well, if you say it's ok, I will buy it without regretting. :)