YesNoOk

Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter (Read 352521 times)

Started by AVPboy, April 30, 2014, 02:56:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter
#261  June 04, 2014, 05:31:15 am
    • Japan
    • NinjaKombatZ@gmail.com
Hutzill vs Q from street fighter third strike
#262  June 04, 2014, 05:34:51 am
    • Japan
    • NinjaKombatZ@gmail.com
will every character have ultra combo or level 3 super?
#263  June 04, 2014, 12:04:37 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
@Ninja, do not double post here.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#264  June 04, 2014, 12:33:56 pm
#265  June 04, 2014, 05:36:35 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I haven't asked him because we both thought shotoborg was already elected...
#266  June 04, 2014, 05:50:20 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
But if that happens wizzy's songs for shotoborg won't appear, that pisses me off and makes me feel guilty to make him do the "meet" for him in vain.

Don't worry AVP. Deejay Verstyle made a song for him that i up few posts ago. I know that Wizzy preparing a great tune for him, and it's not in vain.

Maybe you should add Retsu as a regular char? Or not? :P

Ask him to make one for Retsu. I can't believe he didn't yet.

Nope. But i see what can i do...

Vampire Rose theme Or dark rose as some of my friends also call her lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecumrykqORw&feature=youtu.be

Interesting song huh? :)

Well folks, sorry for the long post. Me and NoMoreHeroes done some songs for the project. I share this friday.
#267  June 04, 2014, 05:55:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You could always do it like we are doing the MFG SF game. Don't focus on the "final" cast. Just work in smaller chunks and add as many as you can. Make a priority list (this would be the list you absolutely want to get made) then if you get through that list add new priorities for additional characters. Ala DLC or upgrade potential.
#268  June 04, 2014, 06:18:09 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Okay, I can put retsu as a normal one, and shotoborg/cyborg as a secret sub-boss, even so, wizzy already did a theme for him long time ago XD
#269  June 04, 2014, 06:18:34 pm
    • Brazil
Maybe you should add Retsu as a regular char? Or not? :P
No. Really, no. We've gone through three polls to add a secret boss, so if Retsu wins it should be as a secret boss. Anyway Retsu would have no pair if he was a normal, all the DS cast has a pair already.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:25:55 pm by Lord M
#270  June 04, 2014, 06:59:18 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You could always do it like we are doing the MFG SF game. Don't focus on the "final" cast. Just work in smaller chunks and add as many as you can. Make a priority list (this would be the list you absolutely want to get made) then if you get through that list add new priorities for additional characters. Ala DLC or upgrade potential.

No problem JNP. ;)

Okay, I can put retsu as a normal one, and shotoborg/cyborg as a secret sub-boss, even so, wizzy already did a theme for him long time ago XD

Ah, this theme

One more, Wizzy made some "Meet" tunes:

And AVP, what Darkstalkers char will pair with Retsu? Or may him should be a 'stand alone' char as Akuma and Jedah?
#271  June 04, 2014, 07:31:38 pm
    • Brazil
Wait, did you ask the rest of the team to make this decision? There is a reason the poll was created you know, if I had suggested Retsu after Shotoborg was decided you would have never added him. You're just not accepting your loss.
#272  June 04, 2014, 08:01:33 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Wait, did you ask the rest of the team to make this decision? There is a reason the poll was created you know, if I had suggested Retsu after Shotoborg was decided you would have never added him. You're just not accepting your loss.

Don't worry Lord M. Your help and suggestions are good for us. We don't decide it at all. I just share what Wizzy does for the soundtrack.
I really hope that he mind to make a theme for Retsu. Also as i said for ya, i working on a theme for him. ;)
#273  June 04, 2014, 08:11:57 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Oh, yeah... for the KO cries for the DS characters... I have echoless versions for most of them. Dee I don't have one... Demitri and Pyron I have only the CFJ versions. I also have echoless KO cries for Rose, Rolento... ok, I don't feel like listing all the characters right now. It's just something to have instead of using the usual.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#274  June 04, 2014, 08:43:42 pm
    • Brazil
I like echo defeat screams, but for some reason, I think they only fit with characters with transparent effects.
#275  June 04, 2014, 09:28:35 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
He should stand alone, but akuma and Jedah must be rivals, not for equivalence, just because of their boss status, just like bison and pyron :)
#276  June 04, 2014, 11:26:02 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#277  June 05, 2014, 12:23:47 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I like echo defeat screams, but for some reason, I think they only fit with characters with transparent effects.

Maybe CFJ style KO screams? I can make it like that in Audacity. I wish I knew how to make a KO cry CvS2 style... and I wish I could find Bison's KO scream from SFEX3. That should fit Perfect Bison.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#278  June 05, 2014, 02:21:00 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Great, this is going further to something really cool guys, anyway, retsu will appear as alone normal character, I just hope someone has rocks to help me out on the spriting, or else, he won't be able to be done...
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:57:21 am by AVPboy6754
#279  June 05, 2014, 03:59:40 am
    • Brazil
I also thought about something for Morrigan and Lilith. Since Lilith has returned to Morrigan's body, it would make more sense if Lilith only appeared as a helper for Morrigan. HOWEVER, since I doubt people would like to have Lilith reduced to a helper (I wouldn't), so I thought that in Lilith's intro, Morrigan could appear, Lilith comes out from her, and then Morrigan leaves (they can have a special intro if they fight each other, with Lilith coming out and fighting her). The same could happen to Mei-Ling if she were playable, with her coming out from Hsien-Ko's hat.
#280  June 05, 2014, 10:44:23 pm
Id like Morrigan to have her eternal slumber special attack again from mvsc1.