YesNoOk

So... a friend from Japan is visiting (Read 35969 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, July 20, 2010, 03:55:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: So... a friend from Japan is visiting
#21  July 20, 2010, 10:03:26 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
she's staying at my place... in my room...
I'VE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE BTW GUYS
sorry to calm you down, but you'll probably do nothing with her. don't be too "hot-headed" or she will notice it all and everything will be fucked up (even your lost virginity plan).

CALM DOWN, BREATHE, RELAX.
#22  July 20, 2010, 10:05:57 pm
    • Canada
BTW Japan is awesome... If things work out you should totally get her to show you around her country.

Also, make sure she doesn't eat too much McDonald's... Japanese food is on the whole really healthy and the greasy crap available in North America might make her ill.
#23  July 20, 2010, 10:07:01 pm
  • Fuck You.
@rain
AHWHAHAhAHAHAHA you are really trying to get it in HAHAHA nice I say if you can do it go for it but im gonna tell you something right now Jap. girls are loud screamers so youre probably gonna be putting your hand over her mouth alot...

...if and only if thats your plan and you are a horny bastard. if not then dont worry about sex until she comes over. also buy rubbers just in case

oh and Despicable Me is cute as shit and should be watched true story
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#24  July 20, 2010, 10:07:58 pm
  • FTW!!!
Despicable Me

You must take her to see that, this will put a smile on her face. And if she is in some really deep stuff watch Inception or maybe Karate Kid.

Seriously, im jealous. You have a great opportunity pal. Act like how you always act like towards her through skype but a little more caring if thats how you put it. You have the perfect gun with many ammo, don't screw it up.

I swear if you show her 4chan or any stupid shit, I will come over there and punch you in your face and drink coffee.
#25  July 20, 2010, 10:09:45 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#26  July 20, 2010, 10:10:23 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
its like dat one anime....wait almost all animes follow this sorta plot.
#27  July 20, 2010, 10:12:44 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
You'd better have gotten my text dude.

ANYWAY, the sex thing, dude, just keep cool. And I'm sure you're aware, but if you don't have any get condoms.  You don't want to get cock blocked by not having them.  I suggest Trojans. Fuck yeah. JUST IN CASE IT HAPPENS.

Also, I need a personality STAT. Get me that and you get more suggestions. How old is she anyway? Have you guys been romantic?
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#28  July 20, 2010, 10:13:31 pm
It's not in my interest to be hot headed and you know... be all "Mr. Showoff, Toughguy, or whatever" kind of guy.

I have a feeling we might you know... intercourse but really that's not my priority.
my priority is to show her a good time here in America, lol

If it's one thing I'll say, sex is probably the last few things I wanna do
more focused on having fun and stuff!

I'll take her to watch Despicable Me for sure!!!

I swear, I don't even know what 4chan is, and I'm pretty sure it is stupid anyway. no use in showing her all the anime and manga that she wanted to leave behind in her country haha

ok but let's stop with the sex talk though I think that's between she and I haha
I wanna discuss the other things like hanging out

I'm gonna need to be very caring and help her out with a lot of stuff, but, I don't mind, she's my guest and I must treat them with the utmost respect and comfort.

I hope she likes a funny guy too cause I can be pretty funny at times
#29  July 20, 2010, 10:14:15 pm
this thread owns!!!! im going to meet a japanese girl through the internet and invite her and fuck her
#30  July 20, 2010, 10:19:17 pm
You'd better have gotten my text dude.

ANYWAY, the sex thing, dude, just keep cool. And I'm sure you're aware, but if you don't have any get condoms.  You don't want to get cock blocked by not having them.  I suggest Trojans. Fuck yeah. JUST IN CASE IT HAPPENS.

Also, I need a personality STAT. Get me that and you get more suggestions. How old is she anyway? Have you guys been romantic?

Hoshi: I got a new cell phone number!! I'll PM you for the new number

Hoshi: She's not a typical girl you know... like the "insecure, unsure, innocent, and feminine" type of girl. she's like, the "adventurous, anti-conformist, naughty, and funny" type of girl. in other words she's more boyish than more girlish in terms of personality.

we've never been romantic before aside from uh... those silly "I love you forever" through emails and stuff. but that was months ago. this is the real deal now... face to face.

if perhaps I do fall for her, I will tell her. if I don't, then I won't.

she's 17. I'm 18.

we basically had an internet-relationship kind of thing a few months ago but it didn't work out because of the time zones and her busy schedule so we broke up. lol.

but she's still coming down here... and um, it'll kinda start fresh, anew, and you know, you learn more about each other in real life than behind a screen

If anyone is wondering how I met her, you can make some friends EASILY from Japan at www.Japan-Guide.com I'm registered there and so far I found more girls than guys asking me to be their friends.

I suggest you should study Japanese though. I'm a third year student in the language so it's easier to understand each other
#31  July 20, 2010, 10:20:05 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
this thread owns!!!! im going to meet a japanese girl through the internet and invite her and fuck her
Thank you for being the first to point out how ridiculous everyone is being.

Though sadly it will fly over most people's heads...
#32  July 20, 2010, 10:20:56 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
You're expressing emotions that I felt when I met my wife for the first time(not insinuating that she'll be your wife, but who knows?!). Like everyone's said, just keep cool, don't blatantly treat her like she's from Japan, and just show her around town. And don't forget to show her the pile of crapsnake statue at Market and San Carlos.

I hope she's good or you and I hope all of this works out in your favor.

ALSO, this is just like Train Man.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:24:37 pm by Hoshi
#33  July 20, 2010, 10:24:17 pm
Yeah, I guess I'm being a little too excited and stuff.

some people seem to be pretty annoyed of bothered of it.
maybe it's attracting too much attention?

whatever the case, I should turn it down a few notches.

anyway, Hoshi send me the txt again if you can because I'm curious what it is
#34  July 20, 2010, 10:25:32 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
18 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WITH WITH AN ADVENTUROUS GIRL FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY COMING TO VISIT YOU.  Its the basic plot of hentai

Mog

#35  July 20, 2010, 10:27:45 pm
OK, I just have to say this.   What kind of irresponsible parents let a 17 year old daughter fly to another country unchaparoned to spend 2 weeks living with a guy she met on the net. 

o_O
#36  July 20, 2010, 10:30:21 pm
  • FTW!!!
And don't show her this forum either.
OK, I just have to say this.   What kind of irresponsible parents let a 17 year old daughter fly to another country unchaparoned to spend 2 weeks living with a guy she met on the net. 

o_O
What kind of Irresponsible parents let a 14yr old girl invite 4 teenage boys and give them drugs only for the mother to have sex with them later?

In other words, you be surprised, and it's Asia... Asia
#37  July 20, 2010, 10:31:44 pm
Trust me people in Asia would do anything to get into America.

but that's not the case here, her father left her at an early age she doesnt even remember him

they live in a small typical apartment in Japan

and no I'm definitely not showing her this thread lol
#38  July 20, 2010, 10:34:04 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
As long as you act, well, normal, errything should be aaaawwwright.
S'fun to have people over to visit. :D
#39  July 20, 2010, 10:35:36 pm
    • Thailand
 This is the most realistic suggestion you will get in this thread.

When she comes, make her to get a job somewhere so she can pay your bills before she marries you for citizenship. Threaten to report her to the feds if she opens her mouth to anyone.

If she doesn't comply, lock her up in your basement and make her your sex slave and have your friends pay money to have sex with her anytime they wish. Don't let them know that you're keeping her captive, though, just let them think she is your GF who needs money; no one will question you because they want sex with a hot Japanese shemale just like everyone other straight man on this planet. Do this for years until you make enough money to be considered rich, then release her from your house and abandon her after burning down your house to destroy all evidence. You should use all of the other money you saved up to buy another house somewhere else.

[/master plan]
#40  July 20, 2010, 10:35:42 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
remember be shy a lot