YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919460 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#941  February 27, 2015, 02:05:55 am
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
Why in the mother of FUCK would Capcom ever add characters from RIVAL SCHOOLS into a STREET FIGHTER game?
And don't fucking tell me it's because of playable Sakura Kasugano in Rival Schools, because that does NOT fucking count!

Dude, you need to calm down. Like everyone said, Rival Schools does actually take place in the same universe as Street Fighter, so it would make sense to have them in. And people have been asking for a new Rival Schools game for quite a while now. So there is a chance that Capcom would do the same thing they did with the Final Fight characters, as they too exist in the SF universe.

So please don't be angry at me for saying this, but there really is no need for you to fly off the handle like that.
#942  February 27, 2015, 02:26:49 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#943  February 27, 2015, 03:35:42 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:40:20 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#944  February 27, 2015, 03:37:05 am
He surely posted Lincho picture cause she practice the same fighting style as Dan. I would love to see Rival Schools characters, but is very unlikely that capcom would add them to the SFV roster if they didn't add any of them  in Marvel vs Capcom series, hopes to see them in a street fighter game are even less.
#945  February 27, 2015, 03:40:17 am
#946  February 27, 2015, 03:41:17 am
    • USA
The explanation was in the Gif itself....not much to go into

But yeah...it is definitely Iori's head slam...
#947  February 27, 2015, 04:38:41 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
tbh i thought you just posted it because it looked cool
and it looks pretty damn cool

so whatever the reason i don't really think anyone calling you a spaz over that was called for
#948  February 27, 2015, 04:44:05 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its not, SD stop telling people that they are spastic just because you dont like them. Way to blow up over nothing.
#949  February 27, 2015, 05:00:38 am
    • USA

I aint crying over here Iced trust me. Im just having fun with SD jabbin back  just like he seems to like having with me initially for some reason these days^^ He doesn't know me at all to dislike me. This is the net and it aint serious to me at all for real

Pardon the disruption Iced. Not my intention

tbh i thought you just posted it because it looked cool
and it looks pretty damn cool

so whatever the reason i don't really think anyone calling you a spaz over that was called for

Im good.  Yeah I was just having fun with the Gif I found among others.  Plus the fact that I agree he does have a lil taste from Iori with that attack
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:10:41 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#950  February 27, 2015, 05:10:36 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#951  February 27, 2015, 05:32:37 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
No offense but if he's just posting a GIF with no added commentary or reason, then why post it here? There's a GIF thread specifically for that purpose.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#952  February 27, 2015, 05:53:36 am
    • USA
Tempest....no offense to you but we cleared all that up already on why I posted the Gif...its a dead issue now. We moved on. ill be sure to post a comment with anything I post in pic here....Are we having fun? Or is it that serious? I hope not. Im not 5 years old. I posted it in a lil Street fighter V related fun...that's it...

carry on with the thread and lets get past this....
Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:00:03 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
#953  February 27, 2015, 05:56:51 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#954  February 27, 2015, 06:43:45 am
#955  February 27, 2015, 06:45:03 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
4. That's all I have to say.

No, just think about it.
Spoiler: One more senceless bullsh*t... But not for everyone! (click to see content)
=======================
So... no news about Ken, promicing Bison and close enough contact to SNK...
Well, I hope there is gonna be what am I thinking.
(I also hope I don't neet to say that right in face... You must understand it yourself already.)
#956  February 27, 2015, 06:46:03 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Tempest....no offense to you but we cleared all that up already on why I posted the Gif...its a dead issue now. We moved on. ill be sure to post a comment with anything I post in pic here....Are we having fun? Or is it that serious? I hope not. Im not 5 years old. I posted it in a lil Street fighter V related fun...that's it...

carry on with the thread and lets get past this....

Just avoid fluff in general, unless the thread is for that.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#957  February 27, 2015, 06:48:57 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh that overreaction over one truthful comment? Your random usage of caps or how you tend to reply to absolutely everything in certain threads and then random posts is something people have been pointing out but hey uh, fuck you too?
Serious reply: You're free to post just the gif (Even though everyone and their mother already saw the trailer) but people are also free to point out how you're posting something random without context? Saying "This grab looks cool" to make things less awkward or whatever would've prevented this.
at this point of time I'd rather get a small cameo than a lame hd remix release.
Eh, a PSN release would be good enough... like even without netplay. But of course one with netplay would be better, this would be the first step towards maybe reviving the franchise. I don't know if a rerelease is likely to happen though, I recall reading that there were some issues with the rights to a couple of voice actors work (Maybe Kaneto Shiozawa?). Isn't that why Rival Schools took forever to come out on PSN? It still came out so maybe they cleared the issue, I have no idea.
He surely posted Lincho picture cause she practice the same fighting style as Dan.
Right she practices Saikyo, I keep forgetting because her form is nothing like Dan's. Sure she has a DP and a lounge kick but they look nothing like Dan's. Nothing wrong with that eh, the game already has plenty of conventional DP/fireball characters.
#958  February 27, 2015, 06:59:26 am
#959  February 27, 2015, 07:02:43 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
#960  February 27, 2015, 07:28:22 am
what's your point