YesNoOk

SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2013!! (Read 126979 times)

Started by Duo Solo, April 22, 2011, 12:45:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Updated 7/15/11)
#821  November 12, 2011, 09:28:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
don't look at a Diago video

intoducing, the new friend.....................,

DIAGO
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 09:32:40 am by Prince Jango

MDD

#822  November 12, 2011, 09:38:52 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Man, I wish I had a PS3 so I could kick your scrub ass into the ground because you are fucking stupid and are just pulling "facts" out of your ass. So kindly STFU. Goddamn.
#823  November 12, 2011, 09:44:44 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
GO DIAGO GO.
#824  November 12, 2011, 10:47:01 am
  • Most Hated!
He is not good. I am an average player and he is not as good as me.

really Tempest? lol I'm not good? u won 2/3 and every match was a 3 round match and 3rd was ibuki vs Dhaslm and that match was a boring cat and mouse game.

scrub? yea ok play me b4 you call me that sir

sorry I dont feel like spelling everything right for u kids I'm doing multiple things at the same time so I can care less whats spelled correct to impress mugen players lol aslong as I get my point across I'm good. I am a competitive player if u don't believe me fight me
#825  November 12, 2011, 10:52:53 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Scrub scrubbity scrub.

MDD

#826  November 12, 2011, 10:55:17 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Okay, I don't need to play you to know that you're a scrub because you clearly have no fucking idea on what you're talking about. And trust me, I really want to play you, but i'm not buying an entire system for one "pro." And the point you're trying to get across about being good? It's definitely not working because right now you sound like you suck.

Oh, and if you don't care about impressing whatever the hell MUGEN players are, then why the flying fuck are you on a fucking MUGEN forum in the first place?

I'm done. Have fun playing "competitively". Scrub.
#827  November 12, 2011, 11:02:06 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Multiple things at the same time?! Get ready for the "I have a girlfriend/social life/job/whatever" excuse
#828  November 12, 2011, 11:12:09 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#829  November 12, 2011, 03:57:48 pm
Don’t sell yourself short Temp, you are probably better than average!

Also commenting on a guys spelling and grammar is about as lame as arguments can get.

However, Shunu you are maining a character that is widely considered to be advantageous in match’s. On top of this you seem completely unwilling to consider that the issue’s you are experiencing is either due to lag or poor timing on your part. In this case, there is not “solution” per se. If you are posting in order to have a little whine and a moan then clearly you are in the wrong place. It doesn’t seem like anyone else here feels what you feel.

I always shine!
#830  November 12, 2011, 05:17:51 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I wouldn't mind taking a few shots at Shunu and I'm not even that good in SSF4.
#831  November 12, 2011, 06:11:59 pm
  • Most Hated!
Don’t sell yourself short Temp, you are probably better than average!

Also commenting on a guys spelling and grammar is about as lame as arguments can get.

However, Shunu you are maining a character that is widely considered to be advantageous in match’s. On top of this you seem completely unwilling to consider that the issue’s you are experiencing is either due to lag or poor timing on your part. In this case, there is not “solution” per se. If you are posting in order to have a little whine and a moan then clearly you are in the wrong place. It doesn’t seem like anyone else here feels what you feel.

I wasn't looking 2 whine and moan I was actually seeing if anyone had the same problem that was all. I never said I was a "pro" player idk where this comes from lol but Temp saying she's "average" is a understatement seeing how the "Average" SF player use Ryu and has about 1000 pp she has close 2 2000pp and 3000pp is considered good.

I'm a bit above average and yes I know Yun has good advantageous (so the internet says) but thats tournament player talk. people make it seem like "oh if you pick Yun your gonna win every fight" and thats obviously not true unless your a "pro" player and I like how everyone disregards that fact that I main Cody also.

Scrub lol yea I don't give a shit about the internet or what the internet says I dont watch youtube combo videos I actually learn combos on my own I dont give a shit about all the proper street fighter words and I dont study frame data so that makes me a scrub? no I like this game I play this game I win fights and thats all that matters 2 me.

grammer? I dah nah give a fah about ma gramma on da cot damn intronet u dink I give ah dam about how ah spell 2 yaw? now dew meh ah fava and shud da fuk up
#832  November 12, 2011, 06:31:42 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#833  November 12, 2011, 06:43:03 pm
I remember the days when I had 4715 PP.

That was when I had absolutely no life on PSN.
#834  November 12, 2011, 06:51:21 pm
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
I wasn't looking 2 whine and moan I was actually seeing if anyone had the same problem that was all. I never said I was a "pro" player idk where this comes from lol but Temp saying she's "average" is a understatement seeing how the "Average" SF player use Ryu and has about 1000 pp she has close 2 2000pp and 3000pp is considered good.

Dude, those points mean nothing. I have no problem admitting I'm a scrub and I've spanked people with 2000pp and been spanked by people with 0. :P
#835  November 12, 2011, 06:53:08 pm
  • Most Hated!
I remember having 2500 I was gonna retire ranked at 3000 but I dropped to 1200 lol the life and times of ranked match...
#836  November 13, 2011, 02:48:47 am
3000 is a complete joke. If someone cannot make 3000 then that means you have no right to be a badass and be an internet warrior about how badass you are.

Even I don't go around bragging 4715 PP and put down The Guild.

Even with 4715 PP I've been bodied by people with 0 PP.
#837  November 13, 2011, 05:59:00 am
    • USA
Sitting here with a 2789 BP Evil Ryu and 808 PP. Represent.

Also, MDD, you may need to buy Arcade Edition in order to play this game online again. I want to show you my E. Ryu and see what you think. In the meantime, I'll be fighting this dude named Daigo Vs CAPCOM and learning a bit about E. Ryu's best and worst matchups.

MDD

#838  November 13, 2011, 08:38:33 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
I might pick up some MS points tomorrow so I can get AE. I miss playing SFIV.

Of course, you do realize that after Tuesday it won't matter because all my time will be spent with my precious Ultimate, right?
#839  November 13, 2011, 05:40:46 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
In 8 days, I'll never want to play SF4 again.

Cuz KOFXIII! Aww yeah.
#840  November 14, 2011, 05:57:07 am
Ultimate will be great, but SSFIV will always be in my heart. I can't just drop the game, especially since 2012 is going to be the final version. However, when I get Ultimate, it might be awhile before I play it again, need to work on my Doom.  :P