YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 1056775 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what game are you playing right now
#1561  March 13, 2012, 07:44:39 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
Started Phoenix Wright: Justice for All today. Tutorial stage cleared, got Day 1 of Case 2 done as well.

That Kakyoin-lookin' motherfucker was such a jerk.

#1562  March 14, 2012, 01:44:28 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Tactic Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
#1563  March 14, 2012, 05:42:20 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
fall out: new vegas. Buggy as fuck. I fell through the floor! I keep getting attacked by enemies below the ground(powder gangers). Its terrible(but fun when it isnt screwed up).

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#1564  March 14, 2012, 10:45:29 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
samurai warriors 2..first time i got into the SW series really, and damn..the game is awesome. play it via emulator (ps2) on tv and it seriously better than sengoku basara 3 on the ps3.

a damn shame sw3 for ps3 was not released outside japan.
#1565  March 14, 2012, 09:08:04 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
UmJammer Lammy

They were giving it away for free on PSN+, so I gave it a shot.  It's cute, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the hang of the rhythm.  It's like it's always just slightly off of what I expect it to be.
#1566  March 15, 2012, 09:11:58 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Trying to play E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, but setting up the co-op campaign is a motherfucking chore. Worst choice of interface for this shit. Also I got into the DOTA 2 beta and have been trying that too. Way different from League of Legends, and I actually don't like it as much as League, but it's fun enough to keep my attention.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#1567  March 18, 2012, 11:23:06 pm
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
The Bouncer for PS2. I'm really rusty after not playing this in nearly 10 years but damn it the Dauragon fights at the end are annoying as fuck. I'm really going to hate it when I have to fight him in the 4th play through.

GOH

#1568  March 18, 2012, 11:32:05 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Silent Hill 3

Got dat Katana.
#1569  March 19, 2012, 12:35:16 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
Katawa Shoujo. More like playing it a few days ago.

Been replaying the Hanako route a couple of times.  :sweetheart:

uguu
#1570  March 19, 2012, 08:12:04 am
    • USA
currently playing all the shit I got for steam in the last 2 months. I have like 10 games to try or so lol! Gotta take my chance while I have the time to. Currently playing Hard Reset. Really good, even more for an indie game. I'm also playing...

Alpha Protocol: Cool game, anims are kinda on the lol side, graphics are :okayface:

Recettear: Traded, bought and sold lots of games to end up getting a game that's about buying and selling stuff lol! This game is freakin' awesome btw

Alan Wake: Game is hate it or love it, no wonder there's so much difference in the opinions about this game. Luckily for me I love this game so far. Also got it pretty cheap thanks to a russian fellow :P

Mortal Kombat Kollection: Couldn't help it and ended up buying it. NO REGRETS! I feel like I'm 13 years old again everytime I play it. Online is smooth as hell.

Heck, I have tons of other games I have yet to play for more than 30 minutes like The Ball, Q.U.B.E., both Bioshock games (Yeah, I ended up buying both lol! I spent like 3.75 for BOTH so no regrets), Borderlands (I can't believe this game is in my library as well ha! and to think that I totally hated FPS a year ago), Sideway, Renegade ops, etc D:

I have yet to get  E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy and Deus Ex GOTY for steam, those are my next targets. No money for Rayman Origins right now :P
#1571  March 19, 2012, 02:02:46 pm
  • Creative Mastermind
    • Chile
    • barbwireproductions.wordpress.com
I just ended Street Fighter Zero 2, snes version (via znes) with Zangief. I wonder why there isn't a SFZone for the super nintendo.

Next: Street Fighter Alpha: Warrior's Dream for GBC [with Ryu or Birdie] and (Again) Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha for SNES [first with Hokuto, now with Ryu or Dictator]. Awful, but pretty fun.
#1572  March 19, 2012, 02:28:11 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
tekken 6 a lot again online love pissing off people by using strategy and traps instead of juggles
#1573  March 19, 2012, 03:29:27 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
The fuck, Rojonavi, you're officially my fellow countryman I know with the most properly-paid-for games. o_O
#1574  March 19, 2012, 11:51:33 pm
    • USA
It's all thanks to Steam honestly. They do discounts so great that I even buy games I pirated to death for months or even years. Once a game gets a discount it's often traded for the lowest value among the steam users so my number of games on my library is partially thanks to me doing tons of steam trades and deals for the last month or so.

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring but it's worth it now :P. I also often wait until a game I like gets a huge discount or something (Like the daily deal or something). Don't need to hurry up to buy the games unless I care about the multiplayer scene. This is my steam profile if you wanna check it out http://steamcommunity.com/id/rednavi/ . I don't know if you have a steam account yourself or not but whatever.

EDIT: I'm nothing compared to this guy lol http://steamcommunity.com/id/Argentosaurus/
#1575  March 20, 2012, 05:41:16 pm
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
Ninja Gaiden 3. Doing a quick playthrough before I go to work. I also have to play the DOA5 Demo that came with the pre-order.
#1576  March 20, 2012, 09:59:28 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Resident Evil Revelations.

Hot damn, this is a good game.  They did an incredible job striking a balance between the survival horror of the series roots and the action-oriented gameplay from the more recent titles.  Forget 4 or 5, RE6 is going to have to live up to this.

I'm also still playing UmJammer Lammy way too much, even though I should be practicing in SFxT.  It's just so addictive!  Especially now that I've unlocked the Parappa mode.
#1577  March 20, 2012, 10:14:19 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
RE: Mercs 3D

Hunk + Rebecca loadout = Easy Mode
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#1578  March 21, 2012, 01:49:42 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Saw: The Game
This is the holy grail of bad games. Nearly unplayable on the PC since all of the action commands are allocated to the number keys; combat is sluggish as hell and you can get cheap deaths by getting forced into a corner since you ALWAYS attack slower than your enemy; character animation is amazingly bad; graphical glitches everywhere (I cannot count how many times a fusebox randomly gushed out blood). You play as Danny Glover's character from the first movie voiced by the guy who did Louis, who isn't even remotely trying to sound like Glover in any way. Amanda shows up in the game for no reason. This game is so amazingly stupid... so it fits in with all the other godawful Saw sequels.
#1579  March 22, 2012, 01:21:24 am
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
C & C Generals :sugoi:
#1580  March 23, 2012, 02:18:35 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Just started playing Silent Hill downpour