YesNoOk

RWBY Neopolitan v1.2 (Central Fiction Style) (Read 15477 times)

Started by Raynald0102, March 18, 2020, 10:28:38 am
Share this topic:
RWBY Neopolitan v1.2 (Central Fiction Style)
New #1  March 18, 2020, 10:28:38 am
Hi Everyone!
I made Neopolitan from Blazblue Cross Tag Battle in the Central Fiction's moveset.
For mugen 1.1 only.

- Universal Moves -
222A : Astral.
Y : Rapid Cancel.
B+C : Crush Trigger.
B+Y : Grab.
Z : Overdrive/Burst.
- Normals -
5A/5AA/5AAA : 1st - 3rd hits of her A autocombo.
6A : Long startup low.
5B/5BB : 1st - 2nd hits of her B autocombo.
6B : 3rd hit of her B autocombo.
5C : Universal overhead.
6C/6CC : 4th - 5th hits of her A autocombo.
jA :  1st hit of her A air autocombo.
jB :  2nd hit of her A/B air autocombo.
jC :  1st hit of her B air autocombo.
j2C : Her BBTAG jC.
Running A : Her BBTAG 66
Crouch moves are the same as in BBTAG.
- Drive -
5X : Her 236A.
6X : Her 236B, has wallbounce on Overdrive.
4X : Her 4P assist.
jX : Her j236B.
j2X : Her j236A.
j3X : She sent out a clone to do her divekick.
- Speacial -
214A/B : Stealth Blitz/Stealth Sweep (Air-ok).
236A/B : Illusory Stealth Blitz/Illusory Stealth Sweep, she sent out a clone to attack instead of herself (Drivecancelable on hit).
214C : Her DP.
236C : A command grab simular to Hibiki's Pulverizing Fin.
214D : Striking Stance (Air-ok).
j214C : Parasol Descent.
- Super -
63214A : Suspension of Disbelief.
63214X : Overactive Devastation.

Donwload : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TRCdWkt3sXxzAKCh6Uhi9UgQOQq2qVA_/view?usp=sharing

Preview:

Update:
- Counter Hit implemented.
- Clash implemented.
- A.I reworked.
- Enemies will collapse when get hits by Crush Trigger.
- New intro implemented.
- Adjusted Neo's movement on some attacks.
- Adjusted some attack's data frame.
- Reworked some of Neo's grab move.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:26:33 pm by Raynald0102
Re: RWBY Neopolitan (Central Fiction Style)
#2  March 18, 2020, 11:36:04 am
so, no screenshots...
#3  March 18, 2020, 12:12:38 pm
#4  March 18, 2020, 01:37:50 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Why didn't you put the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic? Don't force me to download a character to know it's not for 1.0.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#5  March 18, 2020, 03:40:50 pm
Why didn't you put the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic? Don't force me to download a character to know it's not for 1.0.
I'm still new to the site. I fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: RWBY Neopolitan 1.1 (Central Fiction Style)
#6  March 18, 2020, 05:29:29 pm

you were not forced to download anything.
#7  March 18, 2020, 09:08:53 pm
  • This looks like a job for... the Caped Avenger!
  • All-Out Gamer and Garfield fan
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/garfieldfan-mugen/home
I have some trouble upload the screenshots so I'll just leave the links of those on the post for now.
It's actually easy if you're using Imgur. You just need to open the picture in a new tab (make sure there's "i" in the first part of the link and the file extension is at the end), copy the link, then use MFG's Image code.

For example, this:
https://i.imgur.com/UTKxf3v.jpg

Will become this:
"Heh. The Garfield strip's funny today."
~Garfield

Sprites in avatar by Wlan Productions
#8  March 18, 2020, 09:41:52 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I check the readme and for some reason its the same readme file as k6666orochi's Neopolitan (plus the DS. store file). is this an edited character? if so, this should be in the edits section.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#9  March 19, 2020, 01:37:58 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I check the readme and for some reason its the same readme file as k6666orochi's Neopolitan (plus the DS. store file). is this an edited character? if so, this should be in the edits section.

It's possible he just used K6666orochi's Neo as a base, but built upon it himself. Alot of creators use other peoples as a base. Doesn't mean it's an edit.
#10  March 19, 2020, 07:18:41 am

Well that's strange, I made this Neo before K6666orochi. I posted this character in mugen archive and for some reason I can't access that site anymore so I posted it here. I use kfm as a base and build Neo from that.

Edit: So I checked the file. Somehow that readme file you mentioned ended up in my Neo's file. I downloaded k6666orochi's Neopolitan when it get release so I can rip sprites effect from their character for my Neo (weapon trail) since I don't know how to rip file from the original game.
Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:34:28 am by Raynald0102
#11  March 19, 2020, 07:22:38 am
I have some trouble upload the screenshots so I'll just leave the links of those on the post for now.
It's actually easy if you're using Imgur. You just need to open the picture in a new tab (make sure there's "i" in the first part of the link and the file extension is at the end), copy the link, then use MFG's Image code.

For example, this:
https://i.imgur.com/UTKxf3v.jpg

Will become this:

Thanks for your help.
#12  March 19, 2020, 10:11:35 am
    • USA
I'm still new to the site. I fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience.
My apologizes, I forgot you just signed up. I've encountered a few users in the past still don't use the correct message icons even though there's a sticky topic for it or bothered to say what version is it for in the title.

you were not forced to download anything.
If there's a character that caught my interest for testing, I would have to. It's the TC's responsibility to let others know what they are downloading beforehand whether it's 1.0 or 1.1.
#13  March 19, 2020, 02:31:54 pm
You know mugen has several versions I myself have both 1.1 and 1.0.
By looking at the sprite quality its pretty obvious its 1.1 not 1.0 you should know as much.
The dude is new so he forgot to put it in the topic. big whoop. Download 1.1

You don't even need 1.0 if you have 1.1. 1.0 chars run fine on 1.1.
However 1.1 chars dont run on 1.0.
#14  March 19, 2020, 11:44:22 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA

Well that's strange, I made this Neo before K6666orochi. I posted this character in mugen archive and for some reason I can't access that site anymore so I posted it here. I use kfm as a base and build Neo from that.

Edit: So I checked the file. Somehow that readme file you mentioned ended up in my Neo's file. I downloaded k6666orochi's Neopolitan when it get release so I can rip sprites effect from their character for my Neo (weapon trail) since I don't know how to rip file from the original game.

Hey its alright bud, mistakes happen everytime. Now just a small suggestion, next time you make another character like this, go to spriters resource. this site will let you download cleaner sprites that have already been ripped.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#15  March 20, 2020, 02:23:48 am
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
Feedback video time

Suggestion: She has one unused button. Maybe you can map either grab or rapid cancel on it if you want.
Also, Neo takes a while to vanish after she wins with her astral. Maybe make her vanish sooner or something.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that her supers give her back some meter.
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 02:44:08 am by Mr. Fael
#16  March 20, 2020, 07:07:49 am

Hey its alright bud, mistakes happen everytime. Now just a small suggestion, next time you make another character like this, go to spriters resource. this site will let you download cleaner sprites that have already been ripped.

Thank you for the suggestion, I did use the sprites from that site, the site only have her character sprites not sprite effect like weapon trail or like that.
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:39:40 am by Raynald0102
#17  March 20, 2020, 07:09:46 am
Feedback video time

[youtube]https://youtu.be/v63KogT_c3Y[/youtube]

Suggestion: She has one unused button. Maybe you can map either grab or rapid cancel on it if you want.
Also, Neo takes a while to vanish after she wins with her astral. Maybe make her vanish sooner or something.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that her supers give her back some meter.

Thanks for that feed back. I'll patch these on a later update.
About Neo take a while to vanish, I made her like that so her Astral winpose would end at the same time as the Astral theme she didn't detect any input form the player. You still can skip the winpose if you find it too long.
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:18:40 am by Raynald0102
#18  March 20, 2020, 08:57:54 am
    • USA
You know mugen has several versions I myself have both 1.1 and 1.0.
By looking at the sprite quality its pretty obvious its 1.1 not 1.0 you should know as much.
The dude is new so he forgot to put it in the topic. big whoop. Download 1.1

You don't even need 1.0 if you have 1.1. 1.0 chars run fine on 1.1.
However 1.1 chars dont run on 1.0.
That's where you are wrong. OHMSBY and k6666orochi has proven characters with that sprite quality can work with 1.0. Only Camera-Zoom and 32-bit sprite effects work on 1.1 and nowhere in the topic did it state that before I downloaded it. That's why the additional info is important beforehand.

And again, why exactly are you telling me this? I already know that.
#19  March 21, 2020, 10:18:48 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I have a suggestion for you.
Why not adding hitsparks from Centralfiction for your Neopolitan just to fit your style?
This is fate.
#20  March 21, 2020, 10:21:27 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
let me get an Ice Cream, and then test my waifu.