YesNoOk

CvS2 Shimo [Using Jesuszilla's latest CvS2 system] (Read 154400 times)

Started by extravagant, August 28, 2019, 01:55:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: CvS2 Shimo [Using Jesuszilla's latest CvS2 system]
#81  March 17, 2021, 09:33:45 am
Aside from that, does anyone have any good ideas to suggest for a new CvS2 style char? At some point I considered doing Evil Ryu and Evil Ken (Reu version) but fit it into CvS2 style. Idk, if anyone has some good ideas feel free to drop some.
Bishamon, Jedah, Pyron, Strider Hiryu, Ash Saga outfit's kyo using Hatter's Sprite edit?(I remember Jesuszilla planned to make him, but he isn't active for some years)

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#82  March 19, 2021, 03:52:11 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Nah they're right I've been focusing on too many waifus. I've been working on some male characters too but they are mostly updates to preexisting chars, mostly patches.

However, if I can get skilled enough at this, I plan to work on any of the following: Claw, Q, Hugo, Ash (remake), Blanka, or a remake of Dictator (Bison). Aside from that, does anyone have any good ideas to suggest for a new CvS2 style char? At some point I considered doing Evil Ryu and Evil Ken (Reu version) but fit it into CvS2 style. Idk, if anyone has some good ideas feel free to drop some.
#83  March 19, 2021, 05:16:54 pm
    • USA
Great list of requests

thanks for the list. One question, what's the difference between OGGY's Ryuko, Kamekaze's, and Zero-Sennin?

Bishamon, Jedah, Pyron, Strider Hiryu, Ash Saga outfit's kyo using Hatter's Sprite edit?(I remember Jesuszilla planned to make him, but he isn't active for some years)

All good ideas. Thank you. The VSav characters will be possible due to Jesuszilla's hitbox viewer for Alpha 3/VSav.

* Gill (I think that there is a good base in "Hero" version)
* Ukyo
* Hattori Hanzo
* Charlotte

Thank you for your effort and for share your work.

I've had multiple people request Gill, Hattori Hanzo, and Ukyo. For the Samurai Shodown characters, I would need custom sprites to fill in the blanks.

Cool seeing Q and Hugo making the cut as the 3rd strike cast is lacking in CVS/POTS a lot.

I would defo suggest something like a dudley OR if you wanna go the SNK route..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Would love to see Gill, Urien,Elena etc, 3rd strike aside I don't think there is a proper CVS2 Skullomania or Blair Dame as well.

This may come in handy, I believe I sent this to a couple of people and I am not sure if you are aware of it.
http://ensabahnur.free.fr/BastonNew/

Thanks, it is handy! I'm using that website right now! Lol. As for the 3rd Strike cast, I agree. There needs to be more 3S characters. There needs to be more Alpha 3 chars as well. So many good chars are missing. It's easy to just "make a char" but it takes extra time and effort to make them great, playable, and strong. That requires a lot more digging and cross examining and research.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#84  March 19, 2021, 05:19:25 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nah they're right I've been focusing on too many waifus. I've been working on some male characters too but they are mostly updates to preexisting chars, mostly patches.

However, if I can get skilled enough at this, I plan to work on any of the following: Claw, Q, Hugo, Ash (remake), Blanka, or a remake of Dictator (Bison). Aside from that, does anyone have any good ideas to suggest for a new CvS2 style char? At some point I considered doing Evil Ryu and Evil Ken (Reu version) but fit it into CvS2 style. Idk, if anyone has some good ideas feel free to drop some.

I can't wait to have a try on your Shimo!!
BTW is she based on some actual Mugen Shimo? Also, she seems to have some specific sprites not present in other Mugen Shimo versions.
Any precisions?

And of course versy curious to see how Kotaro actually plays in you interpretation of her.
I whish I'm as fast and efficient as you for coding :)
I'm still struggling with my version.

About Sam Sho Hattori Hanzo,
What are the missing/needed sprites ?
I think, many can be frankensprited.
#85  March 19, 2021, 07:15:37 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org