YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1591655 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#981  November 09, 2014, 02:08:30 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#982  November 10, 2014, 03:31:18 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#983  November 10, 2014, 02:53:10 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I know he made Hayabusa. I was wondering if the Ninja Gaiden Hayabusa in his avatar signified that he'll work on it again. But if chucho is gonna work on DoA characters, my dreams of a CvS Leifang vs Chun-Li battle might come true. :D

I believe in that too BH! :)
#984  November 10, 2014, 04:20:38 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Im ennoying at them, they don't see the effort of the people who try to help no matter the way.  Yes Chucho You had said right by you and Mr. Karate no for Cvs3 any more.
Thanks, I hope Mr.. Karate can and like to code much of my chars for made a more good characters

@chuchoryu: I see a Ryu Hayabusa in your avatar. And the word "DoA" in your thread's title. Are you gonna work on DoA characters? :D
Yes, in fact I have to made 3 DoA chars, Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa and Alpha 152 but I not release Kasumi and Alpha for the moment I planning to make the other 3 chars for release my Tekken vs DoA MUGEN

He's already made Ryu Hayabusa sometime ago.
Yes 4 Hayabusas, 2008 (using by ScrewwAttacks), 2013 (XBox and NES version) and 2014 (CvS for Tekken vs DoA, work in proggres)
http://s7.postimg.org/3p3l9t6yv/Nagase_BETA.gif

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#985  November 11, 2014, 04:20:25 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#986  November 11, 2014, 04:24:27 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Oh my god, some Fighting Vipers attention!

Shit
#987  November 11, 2014, 04:27:56 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Isn't that Honey? Anyway, I'm lovin this. I hope you animate it! :)
This is a generic forum signature.
#988  November 11, 2014, 04:39:06 pm
#989  November 11, 2014, 05:28:45 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Oh my god, some Fighting Vipers attention!
I love this girl Honey and I planning to make she

Isn't that Honey? Anyway, I'm lovin this. I hope you animate it! :)
I animate the sprite but...

I take a photo in my mugen...soon is release Honey

Isn't that Honey?
It says so in the title of his mini-tutorial. :P
Yes is mini tutorial but at the same time is a WIP character, you know me

More to come...
Shao Kahn: I accept your cahllenge...FIGHT!!

#990  November 11, 2014, 10:55:11 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Chuchoryu, I have a question for you. Understand that I'm not looking to pick on you, tear your stuff apart or be a hardass here.

How do you go about creating stuff?? What's your process, as in where do you start with ideas and how do you go about testing/finalizing characters?? I only ask because Honey looks pretty cool and your spriting approach also looks cool. There's some concern with this question because you're obviously working on a lot of stuff at the same time, and it would be a shame to see definite talent squandered by spreading yourself too thin.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#991  November 11, 2014, 11:15:59 pm
  • SNK is life
1. Pick something Chuchoryu likes
2. Start spriting and coding
3. Get something worthy of select screen, even if Alpha / Early Beta
4. Release it to the public
5. Look for motivation to continue into low standards of perfection, or not
 - If no motivation to continue for now, or something more interesting came up, start over in Step 1.

This isn't rocket science guys. He just wants to do other shit whenever he feels like it for as long as he's satisfied, and he shares it, whether you like it or not.
#992  November 11, 2014, 11:23:54 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I'm actually interested in that Nagase. Never played KOF: MI, but I liked her design when I first saw it. Good Luck Chu! ^^
#993  November 11, 2014, 11:52:23 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
 - If no motivation to continue for now, or something more interesting came up, start over in Step 1.

This isn't rocket science guys. He just wants to do other shit whenever he feels like it for as long as he's satisfied, and he shares it, whether you like it or not.

No, it's not. And if you don't like it Walt, i'm sorry. I don't want to discuss with you or something. Just to tell for you and the others about this.
Just see what i said about that here... I don't want to repeat my words.

Anyway, i see that Chucho could work in Nagase and Honey and update Shao Khan too. But i really want that Chucho finish Juri Han and C. Viper before that.

Sadly i'm a fool about coding/spriting. But i see some guys that understand about it want to improve Chucho stuff, and that's really good.
#994  November 12, 2014, 12:00:47 am
  • SNK is life
I pretty much support Chucho, because that's what I do too, I described my process. I do things because they're fun and as long as they please me, not so much others.

Most of us ain't doing this for money, so we feed on excitement to continue our projects and commitment is with oneself. Or not, and then we move to something new.
#995  November 12, 2014, 12:02:19 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

I think this is the answer he'd definitely give, but I was waiting for him to say it himself!! >:(

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#996  November 12, 2014, 12:06:30 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I always skip 4 :P
#997  November 12, 2014, 12:07:06 am
  • SNK is life
Look Saikoro man, here's the thing. I know how that feels like.

When I was a kid, I had no toys. I had to make my own with modeling clay. I played with my friends, and if they liked it FINE, if not ("But the colors mix!") well tough shit, that's all I have and I ain't gonna stop making them, because they're amusing to me. I don't get no G.I. Joe action figures, clay models aren't perfect, but that's what I play with and you can stay and play with my stuff, or make your own, or bring your action figures and we'll talk.

Chuchoryu won't spend money to buy a computer for you guys, he'll continue to do what he's doing because he likes it ... and that's already amounting to a lot more on the TEKKEN front than the mugen community had done before collectively. Later on people will fix his characters or re-code them to their liking or whatever. Chucho won't stop, and nobody should discourage him.

He has OUTPUT, he's driven, he maybe mediocre, but that's already above 60% of the existing creations out there.
#998  November 12, 2014, 12:19:19 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I could relate to you on a similar level. When everyone I knew had a Nintendo, my then stepfather said "no fucking way" and got me proverbial sandbox toys, like legos, transformers, die cast tonka trucks, lincoln logs and those slot racing cars with the track pieces you put together to whatever configuration you could imagine. So while I wasn't the cool kid on the block because I didn't have the newest and supposed greatest, I was always outside and being mighty creative with how I played with my stuff. I also remember my childhood rather vividly from when I was 5 and up. Lots of good memories.

I also totally get your point Walt. I respect you highly as a creator. And while I don't necessarily agree with how Chucho goes about doing things, I really admire his stance and how he does things. My question, as I stated before asking it, came out of concern because he's obviously doing a lot of things at once. I'd hate to see anyone who enjoys making stuff get bogged down by doing too many things at once.  That's why I asked. Really. :mmhmm:

#999  November 12, 2014, 12:36:11 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The only thing I can say is... Chucho is a very promissor creator. He started from the LAME[Sorry for the rude word, but it's the reality] and he surprassed much barriers[Even the language barrier little a little xD], and he gains evolution, like every spriter or coder[I also started from the Zero and now I'm capable of making stages and VS Styled characters thanks to effort of my friends from my Team].

Every evolution needs a start point to initiate. Chucho make things he likes and the respect for him is increasing. This is the first time I see a 'light' discussion about him WITHOUT insults or attacks on his characters quality or to his person.

This makes me happy, because I like his works and I believe in his potential. I'm sure Chucho will reach great levels on future, and he will learn new things and hear feedbacks[Like he did in fact on Juri, some times ago XD].

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1000  November 12, 2014, 12:38:22 am
  • SNK is life