wrestling (Read 2231295 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#13401  November 19, 2021, 04:54:21 am
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
Yep, it looks like WWE is really starting to turn into either WCW in the 2000s or TNA in...I guess in the days of Hogan and Bischoff being in charge long ago (I believe in 2010 or something).

Don't think...obey
#13402  November 19, 2021, 05:23:49 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Protect Shotzi at all costs :-\
#13403  November 19, 2021, 05:32:20 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
I think the company is too big to fail right now. but I do wonder about these decisions.  I now worry for Cesaro, Asuka, and the like.
#13404  December 02, 2021, 01:33:39 am
    • USA
Yep, it looks like WWE is really starting to turn into either WCW in the 2000s or TNA in...I guess in the days of Hogan and Bischoff being in charge long ago (I believe in 2010 or something).

Yeah, with a couple exceptions (like Roman Reigns, and even he runs the risk of getting stale), WWE is well below 2000s WCW rn.

The crowds have been browbeaten into submissive silence....

On another note, NXT's doing their WarGames show.  Normally I wouldn't give three shits (why invest time in NXT when the wrestlers will be bungled on RAW/SmackDown?), but the Old Guard vs NXT 2.0 Wargames match looks legit fun.....
#13405  January 06, 2022, 04:32:35 pm
A while back, Toni Storm called it quits due to burn out.  We shall always remember her run as this 80s music addicted weirdo that died via pie to face.  Again, god have mercy on Shotzi :mcry:

Recently, and in just 5 days into the new year, William Regal has just been released as well as a plethora of other NXT backstage crew including Road Dogg.  All in favor of replacing them for their NXT vision while seemingly erasing everything Triple H was involved in with NXT.

Also, Jake Atlas and Rey Fenix both picked up very severe injuring during their matches.  Wishing them a full recovery.
#13406  January 06, 2022, 10:16:54 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Yeah and Allison Danger was one of the releases and what's fucked up is she just moved her whole family to Florida like 3 months ago, plus Hideki Suzuki moved here from Japan last year and was on TV like 12 hours before he was fired. With Bron Breakker (decent wrestler but worst name since the 90's) kicking apart the yellow X on NXT Tuesday it's clear they're firing everybody from the HHH era. Such a shame because NXT was really the only WWE I made a point to watch every week. I'd usually just read recaps of Raw and SD and then watch the PPVs because I have Peacock anyway.

Download Last Bout now!
#13407  January 07, 2022, 01:18:29 am
#13408  January 07, 2022, 11:13:38 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
At this rate, we're about nothing to Triple H leave WWE by his own.

Also, NXT2.0 sucks hard, I tried to see it and even Raw and Smackdown are better than that

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#13409  January 07, 2022, 11:22:22 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Eh. Only thing worth noting from NXT 2.0 are Bron Breakker and Toxic Attraction.

Grayson Waller's too tryhard for my tastes.
#13410  January 08, 2022, 03:53:30 am
Part of me wishes Scott Steiner would ease up tensions with WWE just so the Brakkman can use the Steiner name in his bio.  Such a shame really that main WWE telly won't acknowledge the lineage that their social media does.

Spoiler: Interesting news in regards to the Women's Royal Rumble where, as usual, they bring in legends and past velets after realizing they had fired actual legit talent and among those in the Rumble... (click to see content)
#13411  March 15, 2022, 01:05:59 am
#13412  March 15, 2022, 01:47:58 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Absolutely one of the best to ever step in the ring, no matter what you can say about him outside of it.

At least we can say he spent the last 10 years of his life better off. RIP
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#13413  June 14, 2022, 04:07:01 am
#13414  June 17, 2022, 07:51:07 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
#13415  June 17, 2022, 02:15:02 pm
Yep, and now Vince has stepped away as CEO but is still in the head of Creative so don't celebrate just yet.  Stephanie, who not too long ago was taking a leave of absence, is currently the interim CEO and Chairwoman of the whole shebang.
#13416  June 18, 2022, 12:12:38 pm
Vince McMahon to aew confirmed.
#13417  July 02, 2022, 06:18:13 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dang, I lose access to my stuff for a long while and I see this?
#13418  July 02, 2022, 06:35:43 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
What is y'all favorite wrestling show? WWE? AEW? TNA? ROH?
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#13419  July 02, 2022, 07:04:04 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
#13420  July 08, 2022, 06:45:37 pm
https://411mania.com/wrestling/vince-mcmahon-investigation-wwe-board-3-million-payment-alleged-affair/

Hoo Boy
Guys, I don't think The King of Fighters All Stars is gonna do another collab with WWE after this....

Long story short, this creature paid way more of hush money for pleasurable company then purchasing WCW and fired employees when they refused his urges.  Expect another cameo appearance where drunken idiots cheer and bow his presence.

In more petty news, the big dub has given Sasha Banks the Benoit treatment in making sure her time in the company never happened.  This ranges from photoshopping fan signs of Sasha to erasing past images in segments like in the recently uploaded Paige tribute in their Youtube channel.

Also, lol
Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 06:53:06 pm by Kirishima