YesNoOk

Gouken updated (01/04/2022) (Read 23308 times)

Started by KarmaCharmeleon, March 25, 2022, 06:56:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Gouken updated (01/04/2022)
#41  April 03, 2022, 04:41:40 pm
Thanks for the release Karma, Gouken is awesome.

One thing which I am not sure if its intentional because I have not played SF4 in years.

When you do the EX air tatsu while holding back, Gouken will move back and the moment you let go of the back direction, Gouken will move forward with the EX air tatsu, you can sorta control the direction of it mid air.

Also he cant link a crouching short punch to a crouching short low kick, while I believe this is accurate to SF4, it just makes it harder to chain into other specials and etc.
#42  April 10, 2022, 02:01:34 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Who Is The Master of Fist?

Great update from both characters. It took me awhile to test Akuma. Gouken's update is fucking amazing! I hope they get a special intro in the future :bjugoi:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#43  April 15, 2022, 11:54:22 pm
Thanks for the release Karma, Gouken is awesome.

One thing which I am not sure if its intentional because I have not played SF4 in years.

When you do the EX air tatsu while holding back, Gouken will move back and the moment you let go of the back direction, Gouken will move forward with the EX air tatsu, you can sorta control the direction of it mid air.

Also he cant link a crouching short punch to a crouching short low kick, while I believe this is accurate to SF4, it just makes it harder to chain into other specials and etc.

Sorry for the late, late update on this, but I captured a video of what I ment and as mentioned above its been a bit since i played sf4.

My point is you can control the EX Tatsu, going fwd and back.
#44  April 19, 2022, 07:21:44 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I don't know if that's intentional, but I think it's a dope feature.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#45  April 20, 2022, 09:16:18 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Really nice job. Thanks for share.
#46  April 21, 2022, 12:20:28 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
It's not noticeable in a mirror match because both fireballs will have the same animation timing, but if you put him against a different character (did not just test this against mine), fire fireballs at each other and then pause and frame advance, you will see that Gouken's fireball will pause a few frames before going into state 1006.
I'll definitely look into this!
Edit: Oh, one more thing regarding his Hadoken: In a mirror match, when an uncharged Hadoken hits a charged one, both get destroyed.
I'll look into this :)
This is intentional:
https://streamable.com/036wkp
This is because his crouching light kick is kinda insane in terms of range.
Who Is The Master of Fist?
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl0Zb4tcas[/youtube]

Great update from both characters. It took me awhile to test Akuma. Gouken's update is fucking amazing! I hope they get a special intro in the future :bjugoi:
Really nice job. Thanks for share.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axsuE3IZew[/youtube]

Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch with the forums as of late. I've been working a lot and barely enter the Discord server too.

#47  April 21, 2022, 01:11:45 pm
    • Turkey
#48  April 21, 2022, 01:27:12 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
New #49  April 24, 2022, 10:14:24 am
    • Philippines
This is such an awesome character! Although his Cheese KO Laying down anim is weird
Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 10:03:12 am by Marco_Kang