YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930850 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#1041  May 24, 2022, 03:24:32 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Oh right I forgot Foxy still only has a portrait in this.

And Magaki still only has a model with an idle stance.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#1042  May 24, 2022, 04:14:05 pm
I was gonna say there's no way we're getting EX Angel, I love her but she's not EX material, they're just fucking around and she'll be FES at best, but the NM forum does say she's the next XV fighter.
If she's really the EX fighter vol2 and it's not 2 different characters in one rate-up...What.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1043  May 26, 2022, 01:59:57 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I'm going to laugh if all characters going forward from now are EX rarity. Remember when the only rarity new characters were was FES? And how afterwards the new characters were BS or SS? It's happening again with EX.
#1044  May 26, 2022, 03:49:01 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
On the plus side wait this means we might be getting EX Ryo and Robert dual banner Team Orochi CYS triple banner and we are gonna bleed for them cause they are gonna give them something dumb like 300k CP boosted Stones and would still die to John Cena in League.

I was naive to believe EX stuff were for key characters like protags and bosses like Red Saiki not for weird things like Angel.  Not that I'm complaining that Angel is finally becoming meta relevant.  Poor chick doesn't even have a 3PG Special Card yet Shingo, Andy, and Kasumi does and they don't have FES class ffs
#1045  May 27, 2022, 05:37:21 am
  • Forever loving but always working.

Looks like Netmarble cannot even spell Shun'ei or get his looks or moves right. He looks just like XV Angel.
But seriously, I'm surprised it's Angel and with BS Leona re-run at that. But I guess since the last one was SS with Iori, this one must be BS.
Also no set cards, just option and special. And she has 4 skills, but looks like the first is a link skill into the second...kinda like SS Chizuru. I'm all for it.

About the EX part, I said it in my older post but I already had a feeling this was going to be the new thing. And after I saw Guild Raid Inferno boxes can give SS/BS blank memory, I knew for sure this would be the way. They're a business, not a charity. As soon as they stop making money, they will not renew the license and the game will shut down. That said, I am looking forward to seeing how fun she is...but I hope they also invest in new content. The new units are usually excellent but the content is lacking. I actually miss the old Deimos Base, not the version that was extremely difficult for no reason.

Edit: I just noticed NM loves the NESTS Saga the most. The most FES, and FES+ units are NESTS.
#1046  May 27, 2022, 06:16:20 am
I for one am glad there is no new FES Set cards.  How can you top the EX Kyo set with the absurd CP and Crit Damage it offers?

Pairing this up with BS Leona feels weird.  Why not Kula so you can give Imprint Stones for those with NESTS Girls label?

R.i.p Foxy and 2001 NESTS team.
#1047  May 27, 2022, 08:10:06 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
At this rate, I'm hoping the Ash Saga update comes soon........
#1048  May 27, 2022, 08:28:55 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'm going to laugh if all characters going forward from now are EX rarity. Remember when the only rarity new characters were was FES? And how afterwards the new characters were BS or SS? It's happening again with EX.

soooooo truuuuu

They should make all the silvers bronze and push each tiers back by one to make this look simpler (i.e. gold -> silver, FES -> gold, EX,BS,Signature -> FES)
#1049  May 28, 2022, 03:29:18 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/64861

XII Leona and BS Leona are getting Change Ups with EX Angel's release.  New "Operation Kitty Imprint Stones" along with EX Stones will be released.

Tower of Trials is getting an expansion.  Secret Shop is being refined and Infinite Battle Shop will be removed following the update so cash in any coins before then.  Change up kit will be adjusted in how you can get them.
#1050  May 29, 2022, 12:27:24 am
Detail on the reworks :
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/65909
Angel XV is green balance, green was long overdue for a new strong unit (BS Geese can only go so far without EX) but grabs everywhere make her useless in endgame bosses unless she has something like Blue Mary's Stun Fang. She doesn't seem to have any elemental damage in her trailer.
BS Leona gets a few numbers up and that's it
Leona XII gets a massive push to her poison everywhere - all her poisons last 12 seconds, upgraded to 90% of ATK, and she also gets a 5.5 DoT explosion on all active skills with those upgraded numbers ?? We'll see how far that catapults her with the EX update, her stats may stay low (looking at you Orochi) but she'll be a beast in hell dungeon (dot damage isn't scaled there IINM ?)
People who already EX'd 97 Orochi and 98 Rugal will get BS memory refunds that can be used in the dimension exchange so there's that.

Uh, False Chris is now a reward in Epic Quest.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 12:59:24 am by Byakko
#1051  May 29, 2022, 12:58:26 am
And I was wrong with the FES Set card thing as we are getting new ones after all.

So Operation Kitty will be a new tag for Angel and likely Leona and explains the new Imprint Stones with the cards for it.  Didn't expect that.

With Evolution Dungeon and Card Dungeon being, I am a bit concerned that you might no longer spend AP to get cards and instead have a limited amount of retries in its place, further encouraging spending on the card bannets.  Riveting.
Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 01:11:16 am by Kirishima
#1052  May 30, 2022, 12:22:43 pm
I broke a cold sweat at that idea, but no, you can still auto the card dungeon as much as you want.
Is the new evolution dungeon giving new cards ? I don't recognize those and what they are for.

Turns out Angel does have a Stun Fang equivalent ! With bleed, that's rare. She also deals poison damage on her skills. I don't know yet how her skills work though.
Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 12:34:02 pm by Byakko
#1053  May 30, 2022, 04:31:59 pm
I got XV Angel and she's just okay to me. I don't find her as fun as Kyo, and maybe she's not as strong (Difference in levels/stones/cards means I'm not sure of her full damage potential).

She's obviously the best Angel in the game and the strongest green at the moment, but it all feels lackluster to me.
#1054  May 30, 2022, 10:50:12 pm
Well it finally happened.  XV Angel is now the first to have a skill that bypasses Barriers along with the traditional armor negation.  It makes sense to have this as Angel doesn't have multi-hitting moves to quickly shutdown Barriers outside of her Super.

Also, her new 6* Option Card grants Poison damage boost that can also be applied for Halloween Angel once Halloween festa comes back and are only restricted to such units.

The new FES Set card set is similar to the popular Akane set but is much stronger and made for EX class as usual.

And quick note but the new Operation Kitty Star Imprint Stone is tailored made for XV Angel as Leona doesn't benefit from that so go for the Moon Imprint Stone if you hadn't spent 5k rubies on that one Nationality Unknown stone months ago.
I don't recognize those and what they are for.
Those were colored pieces uses to Limit Break and now the update fused them all into a singular item, well 3 of each.  The rest were used to level up non 6* cards and all pieces were once again fused to be solo 5* level up cards.

Which thankfully the play restriction is lifted as previously you had set tries to get higher tiered cards.

She's obviously the best Angel in the game and the strongest green at the moment, but it all feels lackluster to me.

Her kit seems geared for PVP thanks to her new Barrier negation, Stun/Poison immunity, and Petrify against those that don't have any answers too.  Won't be surprised if she was made to slow down the SFV storm flooding League at the moment, especially Ryu.
#1055  May 31, 2022, 10:53:25 am
... Why the fuck is the battle pass giving out a XII Leona change up item ?
#1056  June 02, 2022, 08:32:06 am
Well it finally happened.  XV Angel is now the first to have a skill that bypasses Barriers along with the traditional armor negation.  It makes sense to have this as Angel doesn't have multi-hitting moves to quickly shutdown Barriers outside of her Super.
Your post made check because I remember some weird PvP experiences and I found something interesting. Kyo can bypass regular barriers with his normal skill1 and the fully charged skill can bypass almost everything including yellow barriers. Angel can bypass the yellow barriers + hyper armors but the regular blue barriers she can't bypass that.

Here is the tricky part, I noticed all these new units: All the SFV (Except Luke and FES Chun), Kyo, and Angel all remove Hyper Armor but not Super Armor anymore. This is important because of the new levels in Tower of Trials, Kyo and Angel can only remove armor and shields in PvP. But SFV can remove H-A ingame too which can work great except for Tower of Trials' bosses, they have a lot of Super Armor so SFV cannot remove it. I can damage them but I can't juggle them, so they can continue to attack me and remove/disable my H-A.

That's actually sneaky and smart of NM, the rewards don't refresh weekly like Deimos Base, so it's okay if I lose because I'm not missing out on weekly rubies. Meanwhile it gives a great challenge and EX units do not automatically destroy everything. But older SS/BS/Collab may get a chance to shine like DOA6 SS Kasumi can remove Super Armor outside of PvP too, same for BS Leona, SS Blue Mary, Swimsuit Nyotengu, Baiken, SS Yuri, etc...

Her kit seems geared for PVP thanks to her new Barrier negation, Stun/Poison immunity, and Petrify against those that don't have any answers too.  Won't be surprised if she was made to slow down the SFV storm flooding League at the moment, especially Ryu.

I remember I carelessly fought Ryu with AoP Honoka. My stun and starlight got reflected, and Ryu had the Leah set so damage reflect too. In the end, I basically KO-ing myself from being stunned then taking reflect damage + my own starlight damage.

Finally, I got one word about these pull rates "Oof!" Before I was so lucky that I didn't notice or mind but Angel just decimated my rubies. It's been a long time since I went 0 to 200 without getting a single unit.
Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 08:51:47 am by ETSRL
#1057  June 10, 2022, 12:24:14 pm
Recently there has been a stealth nerf applied to 3PG Special attacks where now the moves wlll attack defeated enemies instead of hitting the next wave.  The majority of players for Time Attack often took advantage of the long delays between 3PG moves such as BS O.Zero, Nyotengu, and Luke but now the nerf forces them to think of other alternatives.

Not the first time Netmarble has taken away a feature.  Back in the Relay Dungeons, you could freely Awaken during your teammates' 3PG and was also quietly nerfed until the community tore them a new one to the point where they reversed changes.  We'll see if this new nerf sticks around.
#1058  June 10, 2022, 03:12:31 pm
It's weird because time attack has been more lenient in the time required for SS rank, more of them have a 1m20 time limit instead of just 40s, I think, right ?
#1059  June 10, 2022, 03:23:03 pm
Nah that's just Novice.  Veteran and Master have been easy if you were lucky to get the right 3PG cards.  Netmarble may have finally realized at how too easy it was.

Tho, Greed Rugal is the most annoying of the rest as it is more harder to maintain SS rank.

If this is a plan to encourage future 3PG cards that are not restrained by these changes, then I dunno what to think.
#1060  June 17, 2022, 01:37:29 pm
It seems that the 3PG change for Time Attack was a glitch on their end (riiight) and was reverted back to their default settings to everyone's delight.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/67435

Dream Match is making its surprising comeback and now you don't need to wait for the next collab for this!  Now every unit will go through adjustments based on their type class and usage.

• Those with high win rates will have their HP nerfed and visa versa for the low tiers.
  • Combos are getting adjusted so that damage scaling will be applied during a combo string that utilizes all 3 skills.
  • Guard Crush Crash is a new mechanic that really needs no explanation.  Just watch your meter.
  • 5PG > 4PG to use Ultimate Skills for everyone
  • Major adjustments to Emergency Roll.  Now you can only do this for basic combos and Blast Skills.  For the latter, doing an Emergency Roll completely negates EVERY projectile on the field (R.I.P Dizzy zoning). 

Also, next event is a Dice Game that rewards rubies if you are lucky.