YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931309 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#1061  June 17, 2022, 02:10:01 pm
It seems that the 3PG change for Time Attack was a glitch on their end (riiight)
I'm not surprised, it was originally "supers hit dead enemies and the new ones don't come in" at the beginning for a long time, and they changed that because people complained, I totally believe that they fucked up when reintroducing it by mistake and they fixed it when people complained again.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:17:01 pm by Byakko
#1062  June 17, 2022, 06:52:52 pm
  • Forever loving but always working.

Dream Match is making its surprising comeback and now you don't need to wait for the next collab for this!  Now every unit will go through adjustments based on their type class and usage.

• Those with high win rates will have their HP nerfed and visa versa for the low tiers.
  • Combos are getting adjusted so that damage scaling will be applied during a combo string that utilizes all 3 skills.
  • Guard Crush Crash is a new mechanic that really needs no explanation.  Just watch your meter.
  • 5PG > 4PG to use Ultimate Skills for everyone
  • Major adjustments to Emergency Roll.  Now you can only do this for basic combos and Blast Skills.  For the latter, doing an Emergency Roll completely negates EVERY projectile on the field (R.I.P Dizzy zoning). 

LET'S GO!!!
#1063  June 19, 2022, 08:10:23 pm
Btw I'm guessing the next unit will be Krohnen instead of a collab. The Angel motorcycle dice roll is after her summon period so it's probably someone related to her.

My final guess:

1. Krohnen
2. New Summer units or something similar.
3. Collab

Also, they mentioned that they was a chance to get dream match exclusive fighters in Dream Match, so maybe Foxy? Magaki?
#1064  June 19, 2022, 09:12:43 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
My guess is that it's for units that are functional as NPCs but not yet available to gain in the roster pool.  The one that comes to mind is KUSANAGI as you can fight him in Angel/Leona's Event Tower and even has a portrait done.  KUSANAGI's kit would probably be built around what was the meta in the previous Dream Match and serve as a counter to them.

I don't expect any new Seasonals unless they are gonna be FES+/EX class.  After the introduction to FES+, seasonal concepts died and are being reused for events.

However, they have mentioned months ago that they are looking into bringing new "Lady" (genderswap) units and it has been a long time since we last seen any mention of them outside of the Xrd collab with Lady Chang being the focus.  We might see an EX Lady unit in the future and one of their past surveys had a selection for which new Lady unit the playerbase wants to see next.  EX Goeniko will save the game and still die to The Rock.

Angel also hints at Khronen at the end of her Event route so maybe he is inbound followed by a collab late July.
Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 09:22:37 pm by Kirishima
#1065  June 19, 2022, 10:13:44 pm
I was gonna say there's no way they'd make units exclusive to the Dream Match and skip on getting more money, but I realized it would be a way for them to slap together the datamined characters that maybe they don't know what to do with because they're obviously not EX material and they don't want to release them as lousy gold units, at least until they decide to make a pack of them. I want Gang-Il already.
Kusanagi should get a chance to be more different from Kyo, at least with the punch super inspired by Syo, but we already saw Kusanagi use the exact same moves as Kyo, so who cares.
And I'm sick of collabs, what could possibly top Street Fighter beside maybe Marvel (please no DC no MK no sword RPG), it's gonna be shitty mobile games all the way down. Tekken return would be nice (I want Lydia) but I don't see them making a third Jin (getting two the first time was a mistake). If only they used it to enable a system to upgrade gold units to at least FES / FES+ level.
At this point I'll take the Lady units, and I want a Lady Geese EX upgrade with a 3PG.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 10:29:11 pm by Byakko
#1066  June 19, 2022, 10:53:28 pm
Tekken rerun should be the only collab they have in mind come July to save some resources, finally release Schoolgirl Xiaoyu out of her $40 prison, and deliver like 2 or 3 new units from T7 now that the game is done.  EX Devils will sell so much.

What the collab would be afterwards, there is a plethora of choices but none are gonna top SFV as their biggest payoff unless they somehow get the rights to Dragon Ball so the fanbase can shut up about them.
#1067  June 20, 2022, 08:36:19 am
The one that comes to mind is KUSANAGI as you can fight him in Angel/Leona's Event Tower and even has a portrait done.  KUSANAGI's kit would probably be built around what was the meta in the previous Dream Match and serve as a counter to them.

You magician!

I'm actually interested in the TF fighters. I do not like Lady Chang because I have bad memories of getting stunned too much but otherwise I think they're great way to diversify the game. Lady Clone Zero with her mustache animation is pure amusement and she's deadly. Definitely not a collab though, If it was, we would have had some sort of announcement or register site.
#1068  June 20, 2022, 08:49:31 am
The hell, where are those secret bosses ? I can't find him or BS Leona. BS Leona is hiding as Orochi Leona's alt. I still don't see Kusanagi.
Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 08:53:27 am by Byakko
#1069  June 20, 2022, 10:56:54 am
The hell, where are those secret bosses ? I can't find him or BS Leona. BS Leona is hiding as Orochi Leona's alt. I still don't see Kusanagi.

He can only be gotten from choosing random. But it's not guaranteed you will get him. I think this way it gives a good reason to even use random, because it randomizes all three of your units, so you could get 3 units that you don't like or be lucky enough to hit the jackpot secret character. Also I'm guessing it's because he's not "officially" in the game since he was never part of a banner.
#1070  June 20, 2022, 04:32:25 pm
#1071  June 21, 2022, 08:59:04 am
Awesome. I'm looking forward to how they adapt him here, especially since most of his moves are defensive and short range.
#1072  June 21, 2022, 09:34:33 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
if they make him a purple defense type like Nameless I'm gonna scream
#1073  June 22, 2022, 03:24:58 pm
I love how in Dream Match, KUSANAGI's basics start off with a projectile that travels a good distance giving him ample time to connect with any of his skills.

Also Bronze/Silvers are hella buffed and can tank a good amount of any FES+/EX stuff and it's hilarious how their simple skill strings shave off half of a majority of top units' HP thanks to the nerfs applied.
#1074  June 24, 2022, 08:24:08 am
if they make him a purple defense type like Nameless I'm gonna scream

I was expecting Yellow since we got Kyo Red, Angel Green...

Also Bronze/Silvers are hella buffed and can tank a good amount of any FES+/EX stuff and it's hilarious how their simple skill strings shave off half of a majority of top units' HP thanks to the nerfs applied.

It definitely adds a lot more variety and makes the whole roster relevant.

I wonder which SS/BS will be buffed in the banner with Krohnen. I'm guessing it will be SS K' or SS Kula. They both need the buffs.
And this will be the first official game where Nameless can fight against K9999.
Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 08:27:19 am by ETSRL
#1075  June 24, 2022, 08:42:45 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
So... he's just a more recent, better version of Nameless then? lol
#1076  June 24, 2022, 09:53:30 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
there are no words for how peeved I am with his typing other than I hope to GOD Nameless is getting the EX Change-Up
(or at least BS Nameless comes back in the banner)
#1077  June 24, 2022, 12:27:42 pm

We are never getting a good Yellow Defense unit right
#1078  June 24, 2022, 01:14:30 pm
He gets a Concentrate core that lets him spam his super. Eh, supers are barely as strong as good specials (especially the kind with DOT explosion), the only point of them is to stop the timer and get free cooldown on your skills, they still cost PG, so it doesn't look as strong as it pretends to be.
#1079  June 27, 2022, 01:21:29 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/67699

Alongside the release of XV Khronen, SS Kyo will be receiving the coveted Change Up kit along with new Imprint Stones made for Khronen and Kyo.  SS Kyo is also receiving several damage buffs in his skills and cores.

There will be the usual Towers, Rush Dungeons, and a Lucky Board.
#1080  June 28, 2022, 12:37:09 pm
Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:41:58 pm by Kirishima