YesNoOk

Ultimate Horror Mugen (Read 8307 times)

Started by Muttley Creations, February 12, 2023, 02:45:26 am
Share this topic:
Ultimate Horror Mugen
#1  February 12, 2023, 02:45:26 am
    • Brazil
Hi everyone, I'm finishing up my newest project with horror movie characters.

But some characters are with AI changed, being very difficult.

How to change?

Also, I found some sprites of chars not yet created.

Re: Ultimate Horror Mugen
#2  February 12, 2023, 04:04:32 am
    • USA
Looks pretty cool dude, reminds me of a alternate reality where the team that the original Terrordrome game made a sequel to it instead of making a whole new game. Also I like the inclusion of the most iconic Universal Monster, Dr. Frankenstein's jigsaw puzzle of a reanimated corpse, The Creature/ The Monster, based on his portrayal by Boris Karloff in the 1931 film by James Whales. Also I like how the random character portrait looks like a classic "stranger danger" image that you see on signs in little neighborhoods but a modernized version of it. So what inspired you to make this game and you plan on adding anymore characters from different series that weren't included in the original Terrordrome game, like the Universal Monsters, Aliens, Predator or The Terminator, or more horror heroes like Major Alan Dutch, Ellen Ripley, John and Sarah Connor, R.J MacReady, Sidney PreScott, Laurie Shrode, Shaun from Shaun Of The Dead, Tommy Jarvis, Nancy Thompson, Barbara and Peter Washington from the Living Dead film series. Also the reason why I mentioned some survivors from the Living Dead films is because in the screenshot that has the character select screen has a portrait showcasing a ghoulish figure simply called "Dead" and I thought if we gonna have some undead zombie character, we might as well have some classic zombie survivor heroes in the mix as well, if you want them in your game.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#3  February 13, 2023, 03:24:19 pm
    • Brazil
Looks pretty cool dude, reminds me of a alternate reality where the team that the original Terrordrome game made a sequel to it instead of making a whole new game. Also I like the inclusion of the most iconic Universal Monster, Dr. Frankenstein's jigsaw puzzle of a reanimated corpse, The Creature/ The Monster, based on his portrayal by Boris Karloff in the 1931 film by James Whales. Also I like how the random character portrait looks like a classic "stranger danger" image that you see on signs in little neighborhoods but a modernized version of it. So what inspired you to make this game and you plan on adding anymore characters from different series that weren't included in the original Terrordrome game, like the Universal Monsters, Aliens, Predator or The Terminator, or more horror heroes like Major Alan Dutch, Ellen Ripley, John and Sarah Connor, R.J MacReady, Sidney PreScott, Laurie Shrode, Shaun from Shaun Of The Dead, Tommy Jarvis, Nancy Thompson, Barbara and Peter Washington from the Living Dead film series. Also the reason why I mentioned some survivors from the Living Dead films is because in the screenshot that has the character select screen has a portrait showcasing a ghoulish figure simply called "Dead" and I thought if we gonna have some undead zombie character, we might as well have some classic zombie survivor heroes in the mix as well, if you want them in your game.

Hello my friend, thanks for the feedback. Yes, I thought of including these characters, but I have no knowledge of characters. Many of them are buggy and others are linked to the Mortal Kombat Project (MKP). So they need to be converted.
I'll leave my game open for anyone who wants to improve it and insert these characters. And also makes it balanced.
#4  February 15, 2023, 05:26:30 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good to see you here buddy, I'll download this!