YesNoOk

New Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi!!!! (Read 169324 times)

Started by k6666orochi, March 06, 2023, 01:01:18 am
Share this topic:
New Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi!!!!
#1  March 06, 2023, 01:01:18 am
    • Argentina
 :o
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: New Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi!!!!
#2  March 06, 2023, 02:44:30 am
    • Brazil
Official or mod?
#3  March 06, 2023, 02:53:29 am
    • Argentina
Official or mod?
It's official they announced it during the dragon ball fighterz tournament they also announced another xenoverse a card game (I think yugioh xD) and more updates for DBlegends
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  March 06, 2023, 05:33:39 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#5  March 06, 2023, 02:10:36 pm
    • Germany
So much Yes. *_*
#6  March 06, 2023, 02:16:35 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
This will be the Dragon ball legend but the Console version. pleasee I hate the realistic stage of this game.
Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 02:21:41 pm by yaret
#7  March 06, 2023, 03:10:22 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
they had an error, they mean dbz mugen 4
#8  March 06, 2023, 03:56:21 pm
  • Passing Through
The dream is that it would have a comparable roster count to 3, without having to make any of it DLC, but I doubt that.
#9  March 06, 2023, 05:40:10 pm
    • Brazil
Yeah, that's the thing. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had a massive roster that ranged from main characters to generic NPCs and multiple forms of each when applicable, some of which arguably didn't even fight or maybe didn't have that many moves, if this game doesn't have AT least all characters from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 AND the Dragon Ball Super anime, people will be better off getting a modded version of the former. Like, give me stupid stuff like Brianne de Chateau and access to the Ribrianne transformation, let me play as the High Priest and even Zeno, literally everyone should be available in this.
#10  March 06, 2023, 06:09:43 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
 :confused:

A beloved (sub)franchise comes back from hibernation after a decade of inactivity and you people are getting preemptively wary because it *might* not let you play as hundreds of Glup Shitto-tier characters and lazy asset flips. What is wrong with you?
#11  March 06, 2023, 06:26:56 pm
To be fair, reusing the name does suggest a continuation of the system AND the roster. If you're starting over with, say, less than half the last roster, you might as well call it a new series with a system mostly inspired from the previous one but at least changed a little. Exactly like what Xenoverse did. You can't call this new game the 4th entry in this series and then badmouth those expectations, especially when the roster was the high point of the last entry, when you had the alternative of calling it Xenoverse 3 or literally anything else. Now I'm curious if they'll have the balls to reboot the roster after pulling that stunt.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#12  March 06, 2023, 08:13:15 pm
I want to play as Appule and the Frieza Soldier #2.  :mlol:
#13  March 07, 2023, 06:43:04 am
    • Brazil
:confused:

A beloved (sub)franchise comes back from hibernation after a decade of inactivity and you people are getting preemptively wary because it *might* not let you play as hundreds of Glup Shitto-tier characters and lazy asset flips. What is wrong with you?
What is wrong with me? What is wrong with YOU? I'm expecting the BARE MINIMUM. The Budokai Tenkaichi series has ALWAYS been about having a massive roster that included even extremely minor characters, thats the standard THEY set for this franchise. They're not gifting us anything by bringing a "beloved (sub)franchise back from hibernation", they're selling a product, and they better make sure this new entry is up to the standards they set themselves.
#14  March 07, 2023, 07:19:50 am
Hopefully they further refine the clunky combat and camera, while having a leaner roster without the unnecessary fluff. Honestly this announcement bummed me out, as I always preferred the original Budokai style of games. I'm happy for all the hyped fans though, I know these games have a big fanbase.
#15  March 07, 2023, 12:57:55 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Will this finally be the game where I can beat up the latest Saiyan forms with Monster Carrot?
#16  March 07, 2023, 04:21:35 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Amazing birthday announcement.
MAN. Not only Budokai, but Budokai TENKAICHI!? That's my favourite anime type of game ever. Also, my favourite Dragon Ball Z franchise.
Can't wait to see how they will do it. Either way, it has A LOT to be determined coming after 3, and after this long.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#17  March 08, 2023, 04:53:43 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
BT3 was more or less a celebration of the whole Dragon Ball franchise up to that point, you had classic DB characters, almost every named jobber from Z and even the weirdos from the movies and filler seasons. We basically expect that plus some, especially the new characters from Super. And if they want to go the extra mile they could also include characters from other Toriyama works.
#18  March 08, 2023, 07:02:58 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
...I just hope Budokai Tenkaichi 4 is gonna let me play as the ToP furries...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#19  March 08, 2023, 10:36:25 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
They aren't "FuRrIeS", they're just anthropomorphic animals. People who like anthropomorphic animals are furries.

BETTER YET, you could just say wolves. Unless they have a specific species name. I dunno.
#20  March 08, 2023, 11:41:38 pm
    • Brazil
They're furries. Speaking of which, we'd have a massive roster increase if we consider Dragon Ball Super alone, like DBZBT3 actually left out some characters, whether because they were part of someone else's moveset (like Babidi's lackeys being part of his moves or Yamu being in one of Spopovich's moves), part of a transformation (Kibito being part of Kibito Kai or Pilaf's lackeys being part of his combined machine) or just straight up absent for some reason (Old Kai, Adult Chichi, Mr. Popo), but even if we consider certain characters being left out, there is a pretty big number of newcomers if we consider that even less notable characters, like Frieza Soldier, were playable.

Like, the Golden Frieza saga doesn't offer much, but the Tournament of Power saga has many characters with a decent display of fighting abilities, not to mention the Gods of Destruction and quite possibly, the angels, High Priest and Zeno, the Broly movie can add that version of Broly, and if they want, they can add characters from successful games, like Supreme Kai of Time and the villains from Xenoverse and Android #21 from FighterZ. This roster has a potential to be really massive, and now that I think about it, even Xenoverse didn't shy away from adding generic weak characters to increase it's roster.