Ask Barker (Read 1413614 times)

Started by walt, March 13, 2013, 05:40:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ask Jmorphman
#2541  September 18, 2014, 05:32:26 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Why don't you just stop making them dumb PotS style chars and just make Gundam Battle Assault 2 chars?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#2542  September 18, 2014, 05:47:10 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Do you play fightans still?  If so, would you show up at a Xanadu monthly and beat XCB to the punch even though he lives a million light-years closer?
#2543  September 18, 2014, 05:58:45 pm
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
-What would you do ooh, ooh, for a Klondike bar?
-Is there an outlet or thought/idiom you refer to when dealing with issues of self-consciousness?
- Manbearpig or Chimera?
-Top or bottom?
-If leaving the MUGEN community were akin to funeral, what would you want your eulogy to say about you as a creator and who would you want to deliver it?
-Favorite Wham! song? (don't bullshit me, everyone has one)
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood
#2544  September 18, 2014, 10:38:57 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
- What are your thoughts on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?
- If you could switch the roles of any Comic hero and Comic villain (I.E. The Joker as a hero with Batman as a villain,) who would they be?
- Have you ever played DooM or DooM II?  If so, what are your thoughts on it/them?
- Sephiroth or Kefka?
- Favorite Gundam series?
- perfectly cromulent and decent but massively overrated
 - I have no idea... maybe Aquaman and literally any of his villains, so that Aquaman will finally be slightly more interesting?
 - yes but not exhaustively; they're fun
 - Kefka, by far
 - original or Zeta, I can't decide

Okaydokey, more questions:
-Imagine, you have to organize a big anime series of the SNK fighting game King of Fighters, where every season of the anime represents the KoF games in chronological order (excluding Maximum Impact , the Dream Matches and the remakes, but including the KOF EX games on GBA and KOF Kyo). Who would you cast for voice acting and animating and scripting outside of the KOF endings and what would be your plans for that big anime series in general (seeing that nobody really attempted a KOF anime, unlike Street Fighter or even Fatal Fury)
-If you were to code someone in a completely different style (just try to imagine it, no matter how crazy that sounds) without being a joke character (joke characters play in their own league), who would be the very first character in that style?
-From a scala between 1 and MY HEAD, how hard is it to be a Global Moderator? And why?
-Who's the KOF character you hate most and why?
-Who's the Street Fighter character you hate most and why?
- I would just use the game voice actors? I don't really know enough about anime stuff to even try to talk about fantasy casting for animation and writing and have no real ideas about the overall direction a KOF series should take, sorry. Except maybe not try and spend a lot of time on each tournament and maybe try and condense some of them together? I dunno.
 - probably a Gundam character, dunno beyond that
 - 1-3, most of the time. It's all very basic, monotonous work, with very rare exceptions. It's not very glorious, or regal, or majestic, or whatever, it's just janitorial duty, and the exceptions (talking about bans, figuring out if someone has an alt account and what not) aren't especially more interesting either.
 - hate is a strong word, I dunno if I hate anyone, I dislike Mai a lot, I guess, but more for what she represents, so that doesn't really count. Uh.... I dunno, Original Zero, the nadir of character design and originality coming at the nadir of the franchise? I'm not counting Maximum Impact characters because otherwise we'd be here all day.
 - again, more like severely dislike/annoyed by the existence of: Ingrid or R. Mika, can't decide which one

Why don't you just stop making them dumb PotS style chars and just make Gundam Battle Assault 2 chars?
I can't stop making PotS style characters until PotS returns and delivers us into the promised land

Do you play fightans still?  If so, would you show up at a Xanadu monthly and beat XCB to the punch even though he lives a million light-years closer?
I guess not in awhile, I keep forgetting to get Ultra SFIV but even then I don't really play fighting games "seriously" and also I suck, so, so terribly at them.

-What would you do ooh, ooh, for a Klondike bar?
-Is there an outlet or thought/idiom you refer to when dealing with issues of self-consciousness?
- Manbearpig or Chimera?
-Top or bottom?
-If leaving the MUGEN community were akin to funeral, what would you want your eulogy to say about you as a creator and who would you want to deliver it?
-Favorite Wham! song? (don't bullshit me, everyone has one)
- I would just buy one, I guess.
 - "Cogito ergo sum", which is, of course, Latin for "I am trapped in a virtual reality simulation of the world and am the only truly real person that exists and am therefore a god, all must bow before me"
 - manbearpig
 - bottom
 - I would want PotS to deliver it and say I was a worthy successor and for him to dramatically shed one single tear and it would be all cinematic and touching
 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, I guess

well that about wraps it up for me, the next person to get the Ask thread will be revealed after the commercial break!
Re: Ask GOH
#2545  September 18, 2014, 10:52:31 pm
    • USA
@GOH: step on up, because it's your turn to suffer this great burden!

- why is Bulbasaur the best starter Pokemon? Include examples to support your argument
 - favorite movie you've seen this year
 - favorite game you've played this year
 - why can't I think of any interesting questions?
#2546  September 18, 2014, 11:06:02 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
what does GOH stand for?
do u have 20/20 vision?
are u a mac or pc?
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce

Mog

#2547  September 19, 2014, 12:35:11 am

what is in the box?

GOH

#2548  September 19, 2014, 01:29:56 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Me of all people. Jmorphman you will pay for this.

- why is Bulbasaur the best starter Pokemon? Include examples to support your argument
 - favorite movie you've seen this year
 - favorite game you've played this year
 - why can't I think of any interesting questions?
- Because it's cute as fuck, you can let him go around your home doing photosynthesis and what not and generating all that pure oxygen we all need. Also it can provide with some flowers and some fruit seeds if you have your own fruit garden. And since he's effective against Water, Ground and Rock he can also be useful against floods, earthquakes and people throwing rocks at you? I think?
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- It's a tie between Batman: Arkham City, Pokémon: Fire Red and Pac-Man Championship Edition.
- Because we talk pretty much everyday and I'm boring as everything. You need better friends.
what does GOH stand for?
do u have 20/20 vision?
are u a mac or pc?
- Ghost of Hyperion.
- Yes.
- I'm a human being actually.

jk pc
what is in the box?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#2549  September 19, 2014, 01:38:51 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
For how long would you have to drive to egg Iced's house?
#2550  September 19, 2014, 02:41:36 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
- Do people still call you in your offices, emails, posts and PMs, the "Desk" of MUGEN?  :laugh2:
- Which Crash Bandicoot game during the Naughty Dog era is the best in your opinion?
- Can I give you a "ghostfist"?

GOH

#2551  September 19, 2014, 05:06:56 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
For how long would you have to drive to egg Iced's house?
- 3 hour drive more or less. I'd rather bomb the place instead if I had to drive 3 hours just to egg his house.
- Do people still call you in your offices, emails, posts and PMs, the "Desk" of MUGEN?  :laugh2:
- Which Crash Bandicoot game during the Naughty Dog era is the best in your opinion?
- Can I give you a "ghostfist"?
- ONLY YOU CALL ME THAT DUDE. ONLY YOU. STAP IT.
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped is king but the little Gohby in me says CRASH BANDICOOT 2 4 EVER BAYBEE.
- The "Ghost Fist" cannot be given. Only taught.
#2552  September 19, 2014, 05:58:20 pm
    • USA
 - how did you get into MUGEN?
 - did MUGEN cheat on you and that's why you stopped making videos or something?
 - why do you change avatars so frequently?
 - who is the best member of Nextwave?
#2553  September 19, 2014, 08:17:46 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
- Mixed drink of choice?
- Who is the hotter batshit insane feminist: Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn?
- Is it ethical to eat Mormons?
#2554  September 19, 2014, 08:33:23 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
can you give me some ideas for april fools 2015, i dont trust iced
#2555  September 19, 2014, 08:56:05 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY COUPONS :bigcry:
#2556  September 20, 2014, 12:14:36 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
If you can take any game and give it elements from another game, what will they be?
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#2557  September 20, 2014, 09:02:03 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
@GOH: Why does the Payday games suck so much?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#2558  September 20, 2014, 09:12:20 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
1-What do you think of this year "warm" weather?
2-You know spanish or other lenguage asides from english?
3-Would be my sensei and teach me the "Ghost Fist" to me so i can finally destroy Umezono and Lith's organization?
4-If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

GOH

#2559  September 20, 2014, 01:48:24 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
- how did you get into MUGEN?
 - did MUGEN cheat on you and that's why you stopped making videos or something?
 - why do you change avatars so frequently?
 - who is the best member of Nextwave?
- I saw my friends play a build of Mortal Kombat Project back in high school and I found out it was a fighting game engine when I browsed some videos on Youtube.
- I stopped making videos because my gamepad broke.
- I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You're probably hallucinating.
- Machine Man ofc.
- Mixed drink of choice?
- Who is the hotter batshit insane feminist: Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn?
- Is it ethical to eat Mormons?
- Anything with alcohol in it. Maybe caipirinhas and things with vodka and such.
- I'm not really up to speed about what these two fuckups do in the gaming community but the answer would be Anita Sarkeesian.
- Yes for the sake of mankind. But just as long as they don't infect you with their ideologies. Much like poisonous mushrooms you must learn to pick your mormons correctly before grilling.
can you give me some ideas for april fools 2015, i dont trust iced
- Bring back the rage face memes just to piss everyone off.
WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY COUPONS :bigcry:
- What coupons. Also I'm gonna be pretty broke for some weeks so I don't have any use for those. I'M NOT A TRASH BOT.
If you can take any game and give it elements from another game, what will they be?
- It's funny you ask me that because recently I've been dreaming of a third-person Contra videogame that played like Syphon Filter for some reason.
@GOH: Why does the Payday games suck so much?
The games don't suck but they have a retarded community much like in many other games. Also Russians and Rednavi.
1-What do you think of this year "warm" weather?
2-You know spanish or other lenguage asides from english?
3-Would be my sensei and teach me the "Ghost Fist" to me so i can finally destroy Umezono and Lith's organization?
4-If we're discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it's not raining outside after we've gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?
- I don't know about warm it's been raining pots (not the Mugen kind) over here all Summer!
- Just portuguese which is my mother language ofc.
- Sure. Just don't call me sensei. Ever.
- I'll tell you what I'll do. I'LL TAKE THAT VANILLA PUDDING, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE, TURN IT SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS.
#2560  September 20, 2014, 09:20:15 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Can you recall one experience during your time in Mugen Infantry?

In fact, how did you discover Mugen Infantry?
Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:44:58 pm by Kirishima