YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1557398 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#581  May 16, 2016, 03:45:12 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#582  May 16, 2016, 04:17:35 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
I'm thinking this Black or Evil Goku might hail from the newly recreated Earth 6....then maybe not, since Universe 6 Saiyans are peaceful folk and not planet conquering pirate warriors. His look also reminds me of a Baby possessed Vegeta.

Anyways, exciting times ahead.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#583  May 16, 2016, 04:25:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
His look? What look? No one released Goku Bu Ra Ku images.
#584  June 01, 2016, 08:27:32 pm
Dragonball Super didn't care much about power levels. I wonder why Gotenks SSJ3 was so weak against copy Vegeta in the last Episode. This is the first time we see SSJ3 being so weak. I don't count Goku's first fight as a SSJ3 against Beerus on King Kai's planet.
#585  June 01, 2016, 10:52:05 pm
Well, Vegeta and Goku trained a lot with Whis, while Goten and Trunks just flew around, so I think it's acceptable.
Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:35:53 am by Sin-
#586  June 02, 2016, 04:41:21 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Sadly Gotenks didn't use the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack.  :'(

Anyway, makes sense that SSJ3 Gotenks doesn't had chance against Slime Vegeta (that's the way i call the copied Vegeta...).
Goten and Trunks need to train A LOT to get Vegeta and Goku level (which will not happen...).

But these recent episodes after the tournament are fillers??
#587  June 02, 2016, 05:32:48 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
They are I also thought the slime Vegeta was a bit stronger than normal vegeta
#588  June 02, 2016, 12:21:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#589  June 02, 2016, 12:57:22 pm
>Mai
Seriously
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#590  June 02, 2016, 01:04:45 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Are those the potara earrings?
And yeah, why Mai?
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:08:56 pm by 1Ultima
#591  June 02, 2016, 01:24:12 pm
Well, the anime fillers have been hinting at a bullshit potential romance ever since Pilaf returned rejuvenated and Trunks made Goten believe Mai was his girlfriend in the first movie, so there's something, but I really thought it was the fillers digging way deeper than it should have because fillers.

It looks like the potalas but different color I think ? Might be an inversion of what happened between Buu and the chief Kaioh Shin. But we still don't know how this Goku appeared in a timeline where he died. Hell shenanigans ? Would be a shitty explanation. Maybe the Buu of the future timeline who never got to Earth is involved ?
And then there's the bullshit about Mai being alive AND young (from Shenron ??) in that timeline.
(And with all that being said, I'm having vibes from the very early db saga with Yamcha and the first encounters with Pilaf and Mai)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:31:21 pm by Byakko
#592  June 02, 2016, 02:30:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
maybe its a separation potara and goku was divided into five coloured gokus with each representing an aspect of him.
Black is evil, red is rage, yellow is afraid of needles, green is lazy,  white can play a flute and summon the dragonzord.

lui

#593  June 02, 2016, 05:28:32 pm
    • USA
Yeesh, the whole blak goku shit sounds like a story a dumb ssj-obsessed youtuber wrote.
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:40:35 pm by walruslui
#594  June 02, 2016, 05:32:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I don't nkow how time travels work in dragon ball rules but normally it would be based on this timeline before this future trunks travels to the past, since we still don't have a black goku mai is still a child but later something will happen that will create black goku and this future trunks (not the one from the cell saga) will have to return to around the current point of time of S to stop goku from turning black.

that's assuming super works on more generic anime "time travel" rules.
#595  June 02, 2016, 05:46:57 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I believe I understand what is going to happen in the story after doing significant research and re-watching Dragon Ball Super in its entirety up to this point and BotG a few more times.
So I figured it out.. basically, in the near future an episode will be released that explains who/when this Trunks came from and why he is here! We will also learn of Black Goku, and Mai is fucking hot and you all suck, I'd slap those 50 year old titties around like Rocky on a speedbag.

I uploaded this new DBS theory episode on Youtube with all this great information, please like, favorite, and subscribe and viral it on Reddit plz! I really need the youtube revenue so disable ad-block.
#596  June 02, 2016, 06:05:45 pm
This Trunks is confirmed to be the one that killed Cell and stayed in his parallel timeline.
#597  June 02, 2016, 06:10:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
This Trunks is confirmed to be the one that killed Cell and stayed in his parallel timeline.

yeah, I know db kinda does it's own things regarding well, pretty much everything including time travel.
#598  June 02, 2016, 06:19:12 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
maybe its a separation potara and goku was divided into five coloured gokus with each representing an aspect of him.
Black is evil, red is rage, yellow is afraid of needles, green is lazy,  white can play a flute and summon the dragonzord.

ah ah ah! :D You made my day! :)
#599  June 02, 2016, 07:00:12 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Aren't those potara earrings the same colour as the potara that the Universe 6 Kais wear?

Just minus the gold clip bit.
#600  June 02, 2016, 07:10:49 pm
    • USA

DRAGON BALL COLORS