YesNoOk

add004basic (Read 1516776 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#481  March 29, 2016, 07:26:30 pm
  • Raging Fist
A universal Custom Combo styled mechanic would be AWESOME. I feel EX Mode wouldn't work out so well with most characters in my roster, though... That would be cool, too.
Well, Tatsu has a good start with something like that on his characters already with more of a KOF feel to it. Now say you got characters like Juri han and them. Perhaps there can be a way where for certain characters they can have their own custom combo as a super, Like Juri's Feng Shui Drive, enabling faster combos (with a meter below her of course), and said attack would stop if she will get hit. So far all this game needs is MAX mode and we're set.
#482  March 29, 2016, 08:22:38 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

So disabling the blocking/ Just Defended was simple.

In the add004pie notepad file disable this:

;sys::-2::bk/jd_system ; ブロキング/ジャストD
[state 0]
   type=hitoverride
   trigger1=(numprojid(195502)||numprojid(195503)) && !ishelper && roundstate=2 && alive && (ctrl || stateno=52)
   attr=sca,na,sa,ha,np,sp,hp
   stateno=195500
   time=1
   ignorehitpause=1

and then patch your characters. If you've already patched them, then edit their cns to disable this. It won't JD in single player mode now.

Thank you SO much for this. I really wanted to remove it, too.
#483  April 06, 2016, 01:07:13 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

WOAH! Are those bars that beautiful in the updated version? I gotta update now! I hope the other 2 got updates as well...
#484  April 16, 2016, 06:52:34 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Trying once again since the thread is quiet for a while.

How do i disable ADD004 hitsparks? i don't like how big and colorful they are.

Is there a way to individually change characters assist move? some just taunt, others don't do nothing at all.
Lasagna
#485  April 16, 2016, 06:54:39 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
I have a question myself.
So I up-dated Addon004 and for the most part everything works fine.
the SVC and BS0 versions work perfectly fine but... the default version of addon004 glitches out. Basically the super meters are locked at a single stock and won't fill up any more and if I use a Super, I can't gain any meter at all.
What gives?
#486  April 16, 2016, 07:43:36 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
That is not a glitch. The ADD004 lifebars has 3 grooves kind of like in CvS2. Depending on what button you use to select your character you will get a different groove.
Two of those grooves only has one power bar.

Has 3 stocks of power bar.

Has one stock of power bar, Parry and a level 2 when life is under 25 percent. Also free level ones by then i think.

2 Sotck of power bar. Once MAXIMUM is reached you can use a level 2 and then get back to 50% of powerbar. Once at maximum powerbar drains itself. Once it's all drained it goes back to 50%. Plus just defend.
#487  April 16, 2016, 10:22:06 pm
  • Raging Fist
O_O HOLY SHITBALLS HE DID ADD THE GROOVE SYSTEM! Now it works only for add004 system yes?  I usually play the SVC Chaos bars but I can switch.
Superb find! Now I wonder if there's a way to make the bars less transparent.
#488  April 16, 2016, 10:53:50 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

That is not a glitch. The ADD004 lifebars has 3 grooves kind of like in CvS2. Depending on what button you use to select your character you will get a different groove.

Has one stock of power bar, Parry and a level 2 when life is under 25 percent. Also free level ones by then i think.

2 Sotck of power bar. Once MAXIMUM is reached you can use a level 2 and then get back to 50% of powerbar. Once at maximum powerbar drains itself. Once it's all drained it goes back to 50%. Plus just defend.

Oh, no... He brung the Groove thing back... Please tell me you can remove that...
#489  April 16, 2016, 11:46:50 pm
  • Raging Fist
check in the common01 file. maybe theres a part u can uncomment on. btw what update is this?
#490  April 17, 2016, 12:09:17 am
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Well that's just peachy... it's not like the mugen community makes a lot of patches to -remove- groove system from characters...

I just want the dizzy system back. Anyone know how i'd add them to the other bars?
#491  April 17, 2016, 12:25:14 am
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
^Correction. The grooves are not in-character but in-lifebar. Check the common1.cns and look for a way to disable it. It should be there somewhere.
#492  April 17, 2016, 04:01:04 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#493  April 17, 2016, 06:11:54 am
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Which buttons do I press to select different grooves?
I'm most familiar with N-groove (since I play a fair bit of KoF98) so I'd like to know.
#494  April 17, 2016, 08:30:23 am
  • Raging Fist
A and X is the Normal meter, B and Y is the MAX meter, C and Z is the SVC Meter. They also work when pressed start + combos too for more colors. To be fair I see this system as an idea for palette designs....maybe with the right editting *Like say Dondrago* Different fighting styles too :)
#495  April 17, 2016, 02:40:43 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
I just spent an hour combing all three configs and I can't make heads or tails on how to disable the grooves in the default bar or how to add the dizzy/guard break system to the other two. Halp?
#496  April 17, 2016, 02:58:08 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Man, it's just GENIOUS!
But sad, that this stuff connected to palettes, not free-choisable.
#497  April 18, 2016, 03:49:42 am
  • Raging Fist
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I wouldn't say that.... I recall for KOF Characters side, Don Drago did a setup on his characters where depending on what palette you choose you can choose a variant on that character, like Ryu for example: Depending on what button you pressed, you can have Normal (SVC), Classic(SF-II/SFA/SF3), Evil, and MOTM Clone, with EX Ryu from the SFEX Series for the final set of palettes(EX Tatsumaki included), each one having different play styles, supers and HDSMS under a common KOFish system. If you have something similar made up for a character in add004 like alternate movesets per button to correspond with what power bar and system you wish to have the bar for, along with different assist striker types (think MVC2), you can have a well made System of variety, sorta like Mortal Kombat X's fighting style select with a twist :D. Course what I've been interested now is figuring out how to get that groove system to work in add004 for tag battle system *if there's any way of doing it*.
I say its good thing because I find this unique. A groove system based on selection? That brings me ideas!
#498  April 18, 2016, 06:01:26 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I remember tatsu used to have a build with add004 already packaged into it but it's not on his onedrive anymore, so..... anybody wanna pm me a default mugen with this updated add004
#499  April 23, 2016, 04:35:01 am
  • Some Party
    • USA
My mugen is so epic now thanks to this wonderful add-on. Thank you so very much. You changed the game dude!
#500  April 23, 2016, 04:40:33 am
  • Raging Fist
I remember tatsu used to have a build with add004 already packaged into it but it's not on his onedrive anymore, so..... anybody wanna pm me a default mugen with this updated add004
idk if I have that anywhere. I know you could just install it by getting a spare Mugen 1.1, get the latest one and then drag/drop it in the mugen. easy install.