YesNoOk

Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill (Read 29876 times)

Started by Nexus Games, January 25, 2023, 02:40:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter I: The King of the Hill
#41  January 26, 2023, 09:45:29 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Speedpreacher is an admin lol

Anywho. Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see that SilentJ's sprites are being used.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#42  January 26, 2023, 09:48:21 pm
i know that, i heard everyone saying that and i am, but not in the same way everyone wants me to but there are thing i did learn but not everyone follows what i do, it's just people keep saying the same thing, and i heard everyone. as i said i'm update the characters now. its the the same way i make my usual characters but im using the feedback.

im already done and i been done, yeah in the beginning because i knew everyone was going to come here and do this like it been years ago. i can say that im not at the level i want to be, people here trying to prove me but i know im not like everyone the way they are making characters and stuff.

im trying to stop all of this and let me just work on my stuff.

and i was only using them because they were the only alpha type sprites even if they are edits. but there are not alot of spriters who are willing to do a whole character now, maybe there might be some but not as many to do whole character sprites.

AND FOR THE NEXT PERSON COMING HERE TO SO GET BETTER "EVERYONE IS TELLING ME THAT" BUT I CAN'T SNAP ME FINGERS AND BOOM IM TOP CREATOR OR AT LEAST, ONE OF THE BEST, JUST I KNOW I KNOW!!!

please keep this on topic and im not running away because i already answered everyone, i can't yell through the computer screen and yell it out.
geeez. (people like talking about me more the my game lol) but off topic should not be allowed anyway.
Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 09:53:03 pm by Nexus Games
#43  January 26, 2023, 09:54:41 pm
and if no one wants to talk about my game then just leave this here. wasting my whole day here lol.

don't think im coming off as ignorant, because im not i just only wanted this thread to only be about my game and not me.
#44  January 26, 2023, 10:19:22 pm
    • Brazil
Dude, nobody is stopping you from working on anything, nobody expects you to become the best creator in a day, people just gave you feedback and suggestions. Hell, I specifically suggested you do one character at a time and, in a response to someone else, I said that making an entire game in a few months isn't good, because it always comes out bad. You're just taking everything that people says as some sort of personal offense when that isn't the case at all.
#45  January 26, 2023, 10:32:59 pm
i did not say everyone is stopping me, thats how i know no one reads what i'm saying, i just want to only focus on what this thread is about not all this extra stuff.
i just don't want to post something and i get all of this, no positivity all just do better do better, we are not attacking you, ethic, i know all of this.

is there any way we can just stop this please, i do make one character at a time, it's just no one likes the way i code stuff and that's fine, i know how to make characters a certain way that everyone is telling me, that's just not what i do. plus everytime i post a character, i get no reaction like, it's the same thing again instead of i'm going to try out this character and give critique, like with my roy i got some feedback and i used it. crash bandicoot was doing to much damage, and was moving forward too much, and the colors were messed up, i fixed it, i can't help it if people dont like what i'm doing but i have reason why i make my characters the way i do, if there is bugs i fix it,

plus i can't help if no one follows my work. most people don't even say anything about my stuff or what can be better or whats messed up, that's why i really don't post here anymore.
this thread is only here because someone did not ask me if they could post my game...and with no one really posting anything on my works here, why would i post my game here. now that im asking for help with feedback all this starts, and i knew this would happen, the only person who helped me was trololo, besides his side remarke in the feedback

i hope you read all of this

and i read what you said, i make stuff in the background because i don't trust people will help me out, i always get all of these messages, instead of messaging me or leaving a reply about what someone noticed. i have someone testing my stuff, he just checks if the characters are not buggy. he probably didn't catch the tripping thing trololo showed me that i fixed.

i'm not mad at you Macaulyn97, it's just i do make characters one at a time, I don't live stream me making characters and stuff.
#46  January 26, 2023, 11:05:46 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Well... If it isn't controversy at its finest?

Mugen Cuckers Guild at its finest attitude with their relentless "feedback"s once again.

Nexus Games, I am very sorry about what you had to go through, as someone who experienced negativity in this guild during their starter years, I would try to brush it off like it was nothing.

However, today was truly the last straw, all MFG members are, at least to me, truly perfectionists to a fault. The fact that many creators almost, or even quitted, because of these feedbacks are already fueling me to the breaking point of having to rant, But lets not get into that. Although these feedbacks DO provide very useful tips in making your characters better, Though their condescending demeanor has brought more harm than good throughout the years, People with LOADS of potential who were treated like dogshit when releasing their first char, while being unexperienced and stuff. And that is the downside of MFG- sometimes.

Which is why I cannot allow anyone like you to quit, come PM me, I'll have to tell you something.
#47  January 26, 2023, 11:37:46 pm
    • Brazil
Btw, here is another advice for you, Nexus: if Mushypepito has anything to say about your chars, ignore it. His chars are terrible and he doesn't care about feedback.
#48  January 26, 2023, 11:49:31 pm
I'm not worried about any of that ok, all of this was all for nothing. it was like everyone was bored and was just repeating what everyone was saying, wasting my time honestly.
if people would of been willing to help me out and guide me because someone new is not going to do things right the first time...i never intentionally try to make bad characters, i never had a helping hand do characters, i seen tutorials from ryon and i just went from there.

i just want to relax now, i can never have peace here without all of this. it's tiring and annoying, one person saying something is enough, it should of been trololo's feedback, even if he went off trashing me. yes i been doing this ten years but that does not mean that i didn't ask around for help with how some things work in characters. I'm just content with this being me last works, the only place that i know to get help and feedback and i just got an angry one.

I'm just doing mugen for fun and not trying to be the best or top anyone.
all of this should of never happened, i just wanted feedback for my game, not everyone coming at me all at once and not even talking about the game, but about me.
#49  January 27, 2023, 12:19:56 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
This is going in circles, Jesus Christ. I can only be a saint for so long, somebody important do something!
#50  January 27, 2023, 12:59:32 am
    • USA
Hey Nexus!, you steal coding from POTS style mugeners.
Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:12:19 pm by SwordmasterZack
#51  January 27, 2023, 01:34:40 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#52  January 27, 2023, 02:46:37 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
who in the fuck is Nightmare Bee?
#53  February 06, 2023, 05:44:17 pm
    • Mexico
NEXUS: I understand how you feel. Trololo´s Feedback was hard indeed, but fair. Don let this upset to you, Trololo was aim in big details who can be fixed to improve the quality of your works. Maybe was a very big project made in small time, maybe was the lack of beta testers. None of us born knowing how to made mugen contents, some can draw, some can edit, some can sprite, some can code, some (like me i.e.) try to do all this the better possible and I have witness my skills have grown, still with flaws). I also was received good & bad comments and hard feedback, but Im using them to improve a little everytime. Its important to know and accept when we wrong, to overcome.

Take care, no drama, dont give up and enjoy this beautiful hobby.

PD. To the MFG: Thanks for the feedback, good or bad reviews...we still a brotherhood...lets support our people.  Blessings!
#54  February 15, 2023, 09:46:41 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!