YesNoOk

My sprites, edits and animations (Read 1071357 times)

Started by Guillotine, August 15, 2019, 03:17:17 pm
Re: My sprites, edits and animations
#61  December 19, 2019, 03:33:53 pm
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
#62  December 29, 2019, 08:53:57 pm
#63  December 29, 2019, 09:08:52 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
dude, I fucking love both of those
#64  December 29, 2019, 09:09:00 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I'm loving to see your revamp on Ryo's sprites. I feel like his sprites definitely needed this.

Shit
#65  January 19, 2020, 04:29:39 pm
This is my KOF Ryo set, thought to flow well with the classic AOF / KOF 13 onward stance I made. It's actually not a full set but what I skipped I felt worked well enough and can be found in XI/2k2 sets. Mostly I reworked animations I already did for NGBC Ryo but there's also something new, most already posted here. Feel free to use for your projects, maybe post them here if you'd like, thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkfsldafnubxhuy/Ryo_KOF.7z/file

#66  January 20, 2020, 03:29:28 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Thank you very much, those are some sweet improvements!
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#67  February 21, 2020, 10:18:26 am
Here's a "smoothening" or whatever word one might conjure, of Krauser's Bliztball, both high and low. I did a different ending for the low suggesting a different arc, I don't buy it entirely but here it is.

I'm always at odd with Kof Krauser, it has this feeling like they animated an old lanky unbalanced man that is trying really hard...
#68  February 26, 2020, 04:21:57 am
  • Shit
It's good to see Krauser getting some sprite attention. His animations in KOF often felt odd to me. even though I think he's a pretty neat design.

Shit
#69  June 02, 2020, 07:32:48 pm
haven't posted in a bit, Sir Ghostler commissioned me a few animations for his SVC Sagat, it just so happened that I had a partial redesign for the character in a wip state, so I pushed through and finished it and handed to him. it features mostly a new head and some anatomy rework, and some consistency here and there. try it out, Sir Ghostler made a great work, very pleasant character to play! https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/kofish-sagat-released-189757.0.html

Here's a few little things. This Elvis from God Hand still looks too much like Chang but he's been sitting around for years so here it is. the SVC Claw animation was a thing I did to give this attack a little extra visual flair, finally Red Arremer fireball from I think Demon Crest? This must be 10+ years old be careful might have a mind of its own

#70  June 02, 2020, 08:10:13 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
OMG a GOD HAND reference!
Man I wish that game got more love
#71  June 02, 2020, 08:49:39 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Impressive!
Really impressive work!
#72  June 02, 2020, 09:42:05 pm
  • Shit
It's a total surprise to see some God Hand sprite work, for sure. You also drastically improved Claw's animation, considering the original move was just a single frame from what I remember. And that fireball looks real fluid, I love it. Always nice to see more work from you.

Shit
#73  June 02, 2020, 09:50:59 pm
Thanks everyone, I originally wrote "Elvis from Best Game", changed it back cause I was afraid God Hand might be a tiny bit too niche, always glad to see it's still on people's mind.
#74  January 25, 2021, 04:42:00 pm
I'm not really into trends but had a few chuckles about this character's memes, so against any better judgement I made this.

Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 04:52:25 pm by Guillotine
#75  January 27, 2021, 04:02:40 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That's awesome Guillotine.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#76  February 01, 2021, 12:09:43 pm
Thanks!
Here 's an edit of Kusanagi's stance, inspired by some official art where he's more manifest with his flames.
Also a quick test for Violent Ken as seen in Nona own illustrations... sadly I noticed midway that the whole stance had hair and cloth secondary movements going the wrong way, but couldn't really be bothered to rework it so I followed the mistake. But maybe it's meant to be mysterious powers rather than physics? whatevs

#77  February 07, 2021, 02:20:44 am
  • Shit
Both Violent Ken and Kusanagi look a lot better. Especially enjoying the subtle fire effects coming from Kusanagi.

Shit
#78  March 11, 2021, 10:11:28 am
Here's old man Nests, which was the final boss of KOF2k1 for 10 hot minutes from appearing in a cutscene mid tourney to getting smothered in a cutscene before the final boss Igniz. I wondered if he was ever thought to be playable, in Nona's illustration he has this large broadsword which seemsto have a very short handle, maybe it was supposed to move around indipendently like Donovan's?

#79  March 25, 2021, 07:54:32 pm
  • SNK is life
Bro, this is an idea that has also crossed my mind. Old man NESTS!

In my mind, because of his size, I thought maybe some gethits could be based off of Maxima, but I hadn't thought as far as his attacks. Given that Igniz has psychic/telekinesis powers, swinging the sword like Donovan from Darkstalkers sounds completely reasonable. I love your idea! :beam:
#80  March 26, 2021, 03:45:24 am
  • Shit
I have the feeling he would be a tad taller than that. You know, like in that one KOF 2002 credits sprite of his.

Shit