YesNoOk

Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof  (Read 74590 times)

Started by ironmugen, July 27, 2003, 01:29:46 am
Re:Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof
#101  August 02, 2003, 02:06:34 am
black jack you don't like jin kazama? for what may i ask and i know were off subject but everybody is,can this topic be lock so i won't have to see any more idiotic post by a two certain members.

AFAIK Jin Kazama != Matt Hannon.
But let's stop talking about this (GohanSSM2 could come  :P).
#102  August 02, 2003, 02:23:37 am
Dang, I'm racist now ?
I guess he said that because of Clark's readme :
"Before reading this file, here's something for persons with bad english, especially for some guys lving in a country named Brazil."
But the retard didn't understand that some doesn't mean every

Booba92i

#103  August 02, 2003, 12:36:35 pm
We should learn portuguese one day.  :D

ky0

#104  August 02, 2003, 03:11:00 pm
  • Vampire K
    • neoxfight.free.fr
JaguarHX & tomechar: Who do you think you are? Please just shut up and stop your sick behaviour. Otherwhise, you'll be banned and trust me nobody will miss you. I don't lock this topic right now so that people can still provide USEFUL feedback for iron's Terry, but if you keep posting unrespectfull posts, i'll delete them with no mercy, and request a ban for you.
Original mugen creations and Vk episodes:
Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:13:46 pm by kusanagi ky0
#105  August 02, 2003, 03:22:20 pm
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/
JaguarHX, você proibirá logo ao inferno.  >:(

Sorry, but it's kinda insane in here, Ky0.  Just split the flamewars to the dump while the usefull feedbacks stay here.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:22:57 pm by VidelSSW2

ky0

#106  August 02, 2003, 03:40:15 pm
  • Vampire K
    • neoxfight.free.fr
no i'll let this here as proofs of stupidity of some users. i hope everything will go back to normal.
Original mugen creations and Vk episodes:
#107  August 02, 2003, 07:01:26 pm
You may backupthe posts you're "interested" in, and split the topic, 'coz Iron's gonna have a hard time finding the interesting posts here... 9 pages dude :P
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#108  August 08, 2003, 08:32:58 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr

ironmugen

#109  August 08, 2003, 08:33:34 pm
* Ironmugen Gone in Spain - still in Spain

"I think I smelled some Yagamis" :S

9 pages... I though I'd read A LOT OF feedback, what I get is a flamewar AND a lot of stupid posts that include the password.

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain smells again some Yagamis (finishing EX2 using Iori trying to get the master Orochi??? :P)

The pro0t0 can00n is not a joke... Get ready zhen I'll be back.

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain smells many Yagamis reading some CC Sakura mangas in the beach

Cya dudes
#110  August 08, 2003, 08:37:16 pm
  • I am the Jester that toys with your Heart.
Iron! remove some of your pm messages! I can't send anything! >:( ;D
#111  August 08, 2003, 08:40:32 pm
Ok first of all you posted that twice, second he can do what he wants with his character. And thirdly no one cares if you know the password :P
#112  August 08, 2003, 08:43:17 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
your a INTELLIGENT ass because all people want to do is play mugen and use charcters.we dont feel like figuring out a password to use a charcter.release or dont realese i dont realy give a danm about iron terry.i know the danm password anyway and i should just tell everybody but i still some what respect your work
Leech, period
#113  August 08, 2003, 08:45:31 pm
Well duh :P ;)

Hit the nail on the head Zantetsu! ;D

#114  August 09, 2003, 06:43:04 am
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#115  August 09, 2003, 06:50:33 am
  • your new boss
sorry about what i said before i was just tired of the whole password crap. i'll just create my own terry
W.I.P

10%
#116  August 09, 2003, 06:52:56 am
OrochiKyo, it's easy and you know it. Just use your high IQ of your brain and read it. :o

OFFTOPIC:Iron, good god you're back on the forum, but are you still in Spain yet? How's life in there, huh? Just remember, listen the song "See you in September" by The Happinings and you feel like to come back with us.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 06:55:24 am by -=|Ry0uGa|=-
#117  August 09, 2003, 06:54:09 am
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#118  August 09, 2003, 06:56:38 am
-_-

I'll give you a warning if you insult to me, IronMugen, Chloe, and others.

* -=|Ry0uGa|=- is waiting for a global mod to kick his butt.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 06:59:27 am by -=|Ry0uGa|=-
#119  August 09, 2003, 07:01:14 am
  • your new boss
im not trying to start anything so just forget about all the crap i said.seesh so sensitive

i was just kidding anyway i dont really care its your creation an you can do what you want.i know it anyway i was just playing around.if i offended you our anyone else than sorry

Moderator's edit: you can edit your posts instead of replying to yourself, you know?...
W.I.P

10%
Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 04:59:22 pm by Loona
#120  August 09, 2003, 07:09:23 am
My bad, OrochiKyo. :-X
I felt sorry for you too. It's just happends when n00bs were flaming topics. Then...........you relize that. *snap* they're banned for good.