YesNoOk

EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game (Read 634080 times)

Started by Renzo F, April 01, 2017, 04:40:22 pm
Share this topic:
Re: EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game
#181  March 31, 2018, 07:23:14 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#182  March 31, 2018, 07:46:01 pm
Lol "Sanane" and apparently some sort of fake memories ? So Nanase got a full memory wipe then.
Love the redesigns for Rosso and Pullum, Sanane is a bit generic (especially in the middle of everyone else) and Hayate is a bit weird. Sharon is... what.
The music while Nishitani is speaking is Pullum's theme, right ? It sounds close to it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#183  April 01, 2018, 01:46:46 am
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#184  April 01, 2018, 02:47:24 am
The video back in February with the last bunch of reveals said late June worldwide, digital release. Well, "before the end of June", but that's probably gonna be on the 29th or 30th.
https://gematsu.com/2018/02/fighting-ex-layer-adds-shadowgeist-launch-digitally-end-june
Digital release won't really be easy to keep track of when the time comes, if they're looking for good sales on month 1 then I really hope they make some more noise about it, because if it's just gonna be random forums like here and news sites posting a "reminder : this comes out today" and nothing more, it won't get very far. I'm 99% positive I'll forget about it, personally.
OTOH worldwide digital is prolly their only chance to reach at once the entirety of the "vocal fanbase" that got this game going in the first place.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:52:14 am by Byakko
#185  April 01, 2018, 02:49:23 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Oh yesss sharon was my shit back in the day at the arcade. Dat sniper rifle lvl3
#186  April 01, 2018, 03:42:21 am
Glad to see Hayate back in action  :8): he is gonna be my first character to play as if I get my hands on this game  :8): I was expecting Nanase, but Sanane, a full memory wipe of Nanase? :S The last part of the trailer is  :mlol: maybe a guest character from SNK universe  :P

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!

lui

#187  April 01, 2018, 07:44:59 am
    • USA
the redesigns look nice.

i'll only buy the game and support if the gameplay isn't as terrible as it was in the beta
#188  April 01, 2018, 01:35:44 pm
Glad to see Hayate back in action  :8): he is gonna be my first character to play as if I get my hands on this game  :8): I was expecting Nanase, but Sanane, a full memory wipe of Nanase? :S The last part of the trailer is  :mlol: maybe a guest character from SNK universe  :P

Curiously enough, Mozart's "Dies Irae" get's played in the remaining characters trailer.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I'm often busy with other things, so I rarely post.
New av = When SNK dropped Playmore...
#189  April 02, 2018, 04:04:59 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
WTF did they do to V.rosso's design?! Why did they have to expose his abs like some sort of effeminate anime trope?

He now joins the ranks of Benimaru and Polnareff in the 'Bare Abs Squad'.

Not happy...

Rev.
3d rocks!
#190  April 02, 2018, 04:24:09 am
  • Raging Fist

Curiously enough, Mozart's "Dies Irae" get's played in the remaining characters trailer.

oh shit Krauser confirmed XD
#191  April 02, 2018, 05:23:41 am
This was posted in Arika official facebook page:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#192  April 02, 2018, 01:04:50 pm
Full names are Kamite Hayate and Suzuki Sanane.

lui

#193  April 02, 2018, 01:06:06 pm
    • USA
ah so they are indeed new characters i suppose
#194  April 02, 2018, 01:55:03 pm
Well it's a new version of the same Hayate, and Nanase with no memory and a new backstory.
#195  April 02, 2018, 04:07:01 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yup, it's kancolle the influence I feel in the redesigns, I only noticed until I watched sanane's design.
#196  April 02, 2018, 06:57:49 pm

oh shit Krauser confirmed XD

Will only happen (including V. Rosso, Pllum, Area and Sharon) if this does well. Start supporting it soon if we want to...
I'm often busy with other things, so I rarely post.
New av = When SNK dropped Playmore...

ZX2

#197  April 04, 2018, 09:49:15 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Welp.... Looks like I'll be putting together a new FEXL all characters thing again!  :mlol: Oi this will be fun.  :computer:
#198  April 04, 2018, 11:38:05 am
It's great to see these chars back in action. But there's one thing I want to know. If this game sells well, does that effect the reception and copies of the game? MVCI received average score, but they did released some DLC chars and DLC costume. After that, the game sold poorly and got stopped after that.

I'm still hoping for the other 4 chars to be released.
#199  April 04, 2018, 12:18:04 pm
What ?
Capcom makes long term plans and plans/makes the DLC before the game is out. Then they release it whether the game does well or not.
Nishi is saying that IF the game does well fast THEN they'll be able to work on the DLC, a month after the release.
What's that about reception and copies ? This will be digital, not physical.
#200  April 04, 2018, 05:15:19 pm
What ?
Capcom makes long term plans and plans/makes the DLC before the game is out. Then they release it whether the game does well or not.
Nishi is saying that IF the game does well fast THEN they'll be able to work on the DLC, a month after the release.
What's that about reception and copies ? This will be digital, not physical.

Still, I was wondering how many if the game (digital) gets purchased by every PSN account? I'm in. Everyone else here?