YesNoOk

Samurai Shodown: NEOGEO Collection (Read 6301 times)

Started by oraora?, May 27, 2020, 09:17:12 am
Share this topic:
Samurai Shodown: NEOGEO Collection
#1  May 27, 2020, 09:17:12 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 11:17:44 am by hulkhogan
Re: Samurai Shodown: NEOGEO Collection
#2  May 27, 2020, 05:21:55 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Apparently you can get it for free forever if you download it from EGS between the 11th and the 18th of June. I'll buy it from Steam to hopefully send SNK a message that we want Samurai Shodown (2019) on Steam as well.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#3  May 27, 2020, 06:16:56 pm
  • SNK is life
I was thinking kinda the same thing. Get it for free but still support them on Steam
#4  May 28, 2020, 07:59:41 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Not that I complain about this release, but I would want a 3D Collection instead (the two SS64 titles, Warriors Rage and Edge of Destiny in one pack)

However, good move about SSV Perfect, I want to see more of that

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  May 28, 2020, 01:43:18 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
It's been done, sure, but the last compilation was on the Wii/PSP/PS2. I'm pretty sure it's not profitable for SNK to just tell people to get a compilation from three generations ago.

You say it like it's a bad thing.
#6  May 28, 2020, 03:27:47 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII

Not that I complain about this release, but I would want a 3D Collection instead (the two SS64 titles, Warriors Rage and Edge of Destiny in one pack)

However, good move about SSV Perfect, I want to see more of that

Warriors Rage and Edge of Destiny are bloody awful games, so I don't see much of a point in including them other than for curiosity's sake. The two 64 games, however, have never been ported to any system and are still unemulated, so I wish SNK is able to port them in some form.
#7  May 28, 2020, 03:36:27 pm
I've always been curious about the few characters that were created for those last few 3D games. The likes of Asura and Enja/Suija got lucky but there's still a bunch of characters that just vanished. And some of them seemed cool.
A few months ago I was looking through YouTube to see some of their gameplay, but the only videos of them I found were by some dumb shit who kept spamming a single button and one special to complete the arcade mode. Big fucking whoop.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:39:32 pm by Byakko
#8  May 28, 2020, 05:55:24 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
It's been done, sure, but the last compilation was on the Wii/PSP/PS2. I'm pretty sure it's not profitable for SNK to just tell people to get a compilation from three generations ago.

You say it like it's a bad thing.
I don't think it's a bad thing, but I expected something else. I can't complain either (apart of "it's been done"), always it's good to see something about this series I love. I'm curious about SSV perfect... maybe some character from SSVI could be there as secret??

Also, I like Warriors Rage, mostly for the story and characters, the gameplay is not SS but it's still good for a 3D game (for the time, of course), even I'm planning to make Seishiro Kuki for cosplay someday (I got some samurai outfits parts I can use to recreate him)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#9  June 05, 2020, 06:52:47 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
One thing matters: Will we be able to play against each other online, and to what capacity?