YesNoOk

Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Read 6269149 times)

Started by Messatsu, August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.
#26461  July 21, 2020, 06:41:19 pm
    • USA

DW

#26462  July 26, 2020, 11:48:17 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I thought I may have seen this several months ago, but my memory is a bit hazy... I'm looking for the Living Forest stage from MK2. I've been searching around here, but to no avail. I could have sworn someone had made it here...? It looked really nice too. I think they managed to do it from the arcade version of MK2. Or am I tweaking?
#26463  July 27, 2020, 12:27:59 am
    • USA
I know i probably asked this already, but if i havent, then sorry if i didnt, but does anyone have Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact stages that are FULLY animated, with all their stage elements intact, and not just static backgrounds? I mainly want Oro's, Necro's, Urien's, and Ken's stages, but having all the stages would be a nice thing to have as well

MCX

#26464  July 27, 2020, 03:29:57 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
I know i probably asked this already, but if i havent, then sorry if i didnt, but does anyone have Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact stages that are FULLY animated, with all their stage elements intact, and not just static backgrounds? I mainly want Oro's, Necro's, Urien's, and Ken's stages, but having all the stages would be a nice thing to have as well
But on Second Impact, Ken and Urien stages are static. I think I have a version of Necro and Oro stages that are animated
#26465  July 27, 2020, 07:41:27 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I thought I may have seen this several months ago, but my memory is a bit hazy... I'm looking for the Living Forest stage from MK2. I've been searching around here, but to no avail. I could have sworn someone had made it here...? It looked really nice too. I think they managed to do it from the arcade version of MK2. Or am I tweaking?
I know it was made before, but probably it's an old and forgotten creation or part of one of those MK closed fullgames. Let me search about it, but I'm pretty sure it was made for MUGEN

https://spriteclub.tv/character?id=6051

Does anyone have this character with a frustratingly hard to search for name/author combination?
I recommend you to search in some Goeniko/Reas collection instead to try searching on Google. Take a look at the MFFA collection, maybe you can find her there ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#26466  July 28, 2020, 06:12:28 pm
    • USA
But on Second Impact, Ken and Urien stages are static. I think I have a version of Necro and Oro stages that are animated

from what i can remember, Ken's boat moved around a bit, and Urien's had a sort of air movement going on in the background of the stage, sort of like Cammy's sky, but in a more orange white-ish color
#26467  July 29, 2020, 08:05:12 am
  • Indeed

If you download MK Project by borg117 (or any of the MK mugens based on that build) you'll find pretty much every classic stage you could ask for.

http://mkpnew.thedarkside.su/download
#26468  July 29, 2020, 10:07:34 pm
  • Indeed
Sorry for the double post, but I have a request. I was digging into the codes of Froz's Gill and I found the animations for a super called "Genesis Impact" (by the looks of it, it's a simple combo attack). But in my version and in none of the versions I've downloaded there's a code for that super.

Does anyone has a version of Gill with the codes of that super implemented? Should be under statedef 3200
#26469  July 30, 2020, 06:37:58 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
from what i can remember, Ken's boat moved around a bit, and Urien's had a sort of air movement going on in the background of the stage, sort of like Cammy's sky, but in a more orange white-ish color

No. Both Urien's and Ken's stages are static in source which is strange considering how much animation detail went into all the other stages. Elena had a breakaway stage between both rounds too. Oro's stage hasn't been fully converted to mugen either and lacks many animations.
#26470  August 02, 2020, 01:38:05 am
    • USA

No. Both Urien's and Ken's stages are static in source which is strange considering how much animation detail went into all the other stages. Elena had a breakaway stage between both rounds too. Oro's stage hasn't been fully converted to mugen either and lacks many animations.

oh, my bad. been a while since i played 2nd impact lol. Though, it sucks that Oro's stage hasn't been fully converted.

Also, does anyone have that Akuma stance meant to replicate the Alpha stance? i remember seeing a gif of it, though it was a photobucket gif, and the link was dead
#26471  August 03, 2020, 03:37:13 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
So I got these .png and .gif files that are supposed to be an HD remake of the MVC hyper backgrounds a while ago from Negative-Edge.net, but sadly, I don't know who created these. I remember these being open source, too. Any help would be appreciated.

854x480

1280x720

1920x1120

GIF frames in action
#26472  August 03, 2020, 10:34:15 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Do you guys know a stage/screenpack that would have a fire animations that has a shape close to it? (Like flame towers - Hi-res)

And would you know where I could get good fightfx/hitsparks?
Spoiler: I already have: (click to see content)
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#26473  August 04, 2020, 05:00:22 am
  • For the Murder!
Is there any Original Zero as close as possible to its 2k2UM version BUT with strikers that behave like 2k1?
The one I have right now is Men's Club O-zero, but its strikers move insanely fast and thats no fun
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#26474  August 10, 2020, 07:40:54 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Anyone know where I can find this Revealed Diavolo?

#26475  August 11, 2020, 02:52:34 am
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA

TiE

#26476  August 20, 2020, 11:24:21 am
  • used the search button
    • Germany
Is there any Sokaku Mochizuki only based on Real Bout 1 (not special or 2)?
[BGdef]
 ;Filename of sprite data
spr = stages/ ***.sff
#26477  August 22, 2020, 03:02:07 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Does Buckus' Eins by any chance have all the sprites from the original Kakuge Yaro?
If not, are they anywhere else?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#26478  August 22, 2020, 11:29:22 pm
Is there an Infinite styled M Bison (dictator) in MVC/Alpha sprite style? If not, who made the best version in that sprite style with all of his moves?
#26479  August 25, 2020, 01:35:08 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com

who made this lifebar author etc?
#26480  August 28, 2020, 04:25:49 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Is there an Infinite styled M Bison (dictator) in MVC/Alpha sprite style? If not, who made the best version in that sprite style with all of his moves?
I don't think that could be made IMO, usually for that kind of style (and any CVS-type gameplay) everyone uses CVS sprites. The only exceptions I know are Trololo's Ryu and Ken, which are CvS style but both use Alpha sprites

Does Buckus' Eins by any chance have all the sprites from the original Kakuge Yaro?
If not, are they anywhere else?
I don't think so. As a Kakuge Yaro char creator, I must say it's impossible, since there're like 3-4 variants of every special and super in the game, so the same character can get different moves depends of the choice of their creators. The only way you can get all the sprites of one character is by geting the spritepack

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X